SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A top speed of 110km/h may be boring for those who are looking for speed thrills and torturous for those who are doing long distance riding.

Speed thrills but kills....For touring, due to the upright riding position, relative 'low' speed of let say constant of 100kph and most probably your riding buddies within sight its not as tiring as one would imagine...went to melaka and back late last year and the ride was marvellous.

ps: only true if majority has the same kind of speed range :)

:gun: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ :bouncefire:

yes yes yes..

if you do not mind. i would like to get the rpm meter.

just hoping its not that expensive.

asked the ppl at B.S.

seems like they are not willing to help in any way.

when you leaving?

i ask B.S b4 n they r nt friendly.i'll be leaving tml 3pm flight to fujian, china. i hope that it will nt be that expensive.

p.s: pls help mi to get a contact of a dealer in china.. milliaon thanks as i nt so good in chinese.

i ask B.S b4 n they r nt friendly.i'll be leaving tml 3pm flight to fujian, china. i hope that it will nt be that expensive.

p.s: pls help mi to get a contact of a dealer in china.. milliaon thanks as i nt so good in chinese.

This is one of the details i can get from the china link.

However, it s based in quangzhou.

maybe you can ask the motor shop over there?

阳阳798客户服务平台:

1、24小时全国统一客户服务çƒ*线:95105798(不需åŠ*拨区号、免收长途费)

2、客服ä¼*真:020-32989760

3、E-mail:[email protected]

4、邮寄地址:广州市增城市新塘镇永和新新å…*路一号

邮编:511356

Goggle this company on the web.

hope it helps. However, i'm not a member of the site, so i can't view their nos.

maybe you can 'yellow page'?

i think the third company produces what we are looking for.

Fujian Daxing Trade Co., Ltd.

Registered Since : 2007-07-06

My company is Fujian Daxing Trade Co., Ltd, which is a trade company in China. Our company mainly engage in exporting mostly auto parts and motorcycle parts, such as piston, clutch, battery and so on. If you are interested in them. Please contact us.

Contact Details

Company Name: Fujian Daxing Trade Co., Ltd.

Company Address: Putian, Fujian, China

City/Town: Putian

Province/State: Fujian

Country/Region: China

Zip/Postal Code: 351100

Phone Number: Please login to view contact details

Fax Number:

Homepage:

Mobile:

Contact Person (Department): Mr. Zheng Haiqing(Foreign Trade Dept.)

=========================================================

Shenzhou Auto & Motorcycle Parts Industry Co.

Registered Since : 2006-06-20

Shenzhou, professional and powerful manufacturers, and have approved ISO9001: 2000 or QS9000 certification. Shenzhou Machinery Parts (Group) co. Which mainly specializes in auto parts, motorcycle parts and electrical machinery serial products. It covers an a great teamwork of 17 building area, and the workshop covers 4000 square metres. The company owns seven main professional and powerful manufacturers. The 2004 annual output is more than 38 millions US dollars, it has been enjoying its high reputation and respectful history of exporting its products to European, USA and worldwide both OEM market and after market for about 15 years.

Contact Details

Company Name: Shenzhou Auto & Motorcycle Parts Industry Co.

Company Address: Yongdexin Gargen, 237#, Hudong Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China

City/Town: Fuzhou

Zip/Postal Code:

Fax Number:

Homepage:

Mobile:

Contact Person (Department): Ms. Ms. Ivy Zheng

========================================================

Fujian Province Jinjiang City Anhai Haofa Motorcycle Parts Co., Ltd.

Registered Since : 2006-01-19

Fujian haofa motorcycle parts Co., Ltd. is specializing in manufacturing the control cable used by motorcycle and automobile, including brake cable, throttle cable, speedometer cable, tachometer cable, clutch cable, choke cable and so on.

Our company has a registered capital of usd500, 000, over 100 staff members, and factory size of 20, 000m2. With manufacturing equipment imported from Japan, we produce 12, 000, 000 sets of control cables and 30, 000, 000 meters of outer casing annually. Our entire production is manufactured according to iso9001 standards and we export 90% of our production to customers throughout the world.

Emphasizing talent development and personnel training, we have a workforce that is up to date with current product development techniques and technologies. This allows us to meet the changing requirements of our customers, whilst maintaining the high quality of our products and our competitive prices.

If you are interested in any of our products, please don't hesitate to contact us for more details. We are looking forward to forming business relationships with companies all over the world.

Contact Details

Company Name: Fujian Province Jinjiang City Anhai Haofa Motorcycle Parts Co., Ltd.

Company Address: No. 5, District 14 Anping Industrial Park, Anhai, Jinjiang, Fujian, China.

City/Town: Quanzhou

Zip/Postal Code:

Fax Number:

Homepage:

Mobile:

Contact Person (Department): Ms. Qiuxiang Ji(Marketing Dept.)

wa this bike really at cruise at 100km stable with pillion ar?

initially i placed this bike as my top choice, mainly because i do prefer getting a new bike and this fits my budget nicely, looks arent that bad (i would call it great if it doesnt have those cheesy yellow and grey decals on the side -_- ) but the only point that turn me off is the max speed of 80km as stated in the specs (i think). im intending to do some trips to MY occassionally, i feel that 80 is abit too low, maybe around stable 90-100 will be great. seems that this bike could handle. if this is true, i will definitely get this little one!

oh yeah i seriously think honda needs a better photographer or grahip artist. do anyone feel the same way as me? the bike look total crap in the honda pdf and looks wayyyy better in real life. if i didnt see the red cbf150 earlier, i guess i wouldnt this gem

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif

This is one of the details i can get from the china link.

However, it s based in quangzhou.

maybe you can ask the motor shop over there?

阳阳798客户服务平台:

1、24小时全国统一客户服务烪线:95105798(不需努拨区号、免收长途费)

2、客服伪真:020-32989760

3、E-mail:[email protected]

4、邮寄地址:广州市增城市新塘镇永和新新兪路一号

邮编:511356

Goggle this company on the web.

hope it helps. However, i'm not a member of the site, so i can't view their nos.

maybe you can 'yellow page'?

i think the third company produces what we are looking for.

Fujian Daxing Trade Co., Ltd.

Registered Since : 2007-07-06

My company is Fujian Daxing Trade Co., Ltd, which is a trade company in China. Our company mainly engage in exporting mostly auto parts and motorcycle parts, such as piston, clutch, battery and so on. If you are interested in them. Please contact us.

Contact Details

Company Name: Fujian Daxing Trade Co., Ltd.

Company Address: Putian, Fujian, China

City/Town: Putian

Zip/Postal Code: 351100

Fax Number:

Homepage:

Mobile:

Contact Person (Department): Mr. Zheng Haiqing(Foreign Trade Dept.)

=========================================================

Shenzhou Auto & Motorcycle Parts Industry Co.

Registered Since : 2006-06-20

Shenzhou, professional and powerful manufacturers, and have approved ISO9001: 2000 or QS9000 certification. Shenzhou Machinery Parts (Group) co. Which mainly specializes in auto parts, motorcycle parts and electrical machinery serial products. It covers an a great teamwork of 17 building area, and the workshop covers 4000 square metres. The company owns seven main professional and powerful manufacturers. The 2004 annual output is more than 38 millions US dollars, it has been enjoying its high reputation and respectful history of exporting its products to European, USA and worldwide both OEM market and after market for about 15 years.

Contact Details

Company Name: Shenzhou Auto & Motorcycle Parts Industry Co.

Company Address: Yongdexin Gargen, 237#, Hudong Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China

City/Town: Fuzhou

Zip/Postal Code:

Fax Number:

Homepage:

Mobile:

Contact Person (Department): Ms. Ms. Ivy Zheng

========================================================

Registered Since : 2006-01-19

Fujian haofa motorcycle parts Co., Ltd. is specializing in manufacturing the control cable used by motorcycle and automobile, including brake cable, throttle cable, speedometer cable, tachometer cable, clutch cable, choke cable and so on.

Our company has a registered capital of usd500, 000, over 100 staff members, and factory size of 20, 000m2. With manufacturing equipment imported from Japan, we produce 12, 000, 000 sets of control cables and 30, 000, 000 meters of outer casing annually. Our entire production is manufactured according to iso9001 standards and we export 90% of our production to customers throughout the world.

Emphasizing talent development and personnel training, we have a workforce that is up to date with current product development techniques and technologies. This allows us to meet the changing requirements of our customers, whilst maintaining the high quality of our products and our competitive prices.

If you are interested in any of our products, please don't hesitate to contact us for more details. We are looking forward to forming business relationships with companies all over the world.

Contact Details

Company Name: Fujian Province Jinjiang City Anhai Haofa Motorcycle Parts Co., Ltd.

Company Address: No. 5, District 14 Anping Industrial Park, Anhai, Jinjiang, Fujian, China.

City/Town: Quanzhou

Zip/Postal Code:

Fax Number:

Homepage:

Mobile:

Contact Person (Department): Ms. Qiuxiang Ji(Marketing Dept.)

haha. today is my last day in fuzhou, fujian, china. nw on my way to hunt for the display. wish mi luck.this whole province is bigger than our small island. THANKS ALOT STEVOO! ! ! ! !

initially i placed this bike as my top choice, mainly because i do prefer getting a new bike and this fits my budget nicely, looks arent that bad (i would call it great if it doesnt have those cheesy yellow and grey decals on the side -_- ) but the only point that turn me off is the max speed of 80km as stated in the specs (i think). im intending to do some trips to MY occassionally, i feel that 80 is abit too low, maybe around stable 90-100 will be great. seems that this bike could handle. if this is true, i will definitely get this little one!

oh yeah i seriously think honda needs a better photographer or grahip artist. do anyone feel the same way as me? the bike look total crap in the honda pdf and looks wayyyy better in real life. if i didnt see the red cbf150 earlier, i guess i wouldnt this gem

crusing even on speed of 95-100km/hr from jurong to changi is of no problems.jus haf to ride in lane 2 rite in the centre of the lane and u will not haf to stress bout car chasing you. if they (car drivers) r blind n too close to ur rear, jus tap ur front brakes multiple times to activate ur rear brake lights, and i'm sure he'll sure BACK OFF MOTORCYCLIST ! ! ! ! !

crusing even on speed of 95-100km/hr from jurong to changi is of no problems.jus haf to ride in lane 2 rite in the centre of the lane and u will not haf to stress bout car chasing you. if they (car drivers) r blind n too close to ur rear, jus tap ur front brakes multiple times to activate ur rear brake lights, and i'm sure he'll sure BACK OFF MOTORCYCLIST ! ! ! ! !

hehe..mean.. :cheeky:

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

"Riding a slow bike fast is always more fun than riding a fast bike slow."

haha. today is my last day in fuzhou, fujian, china. nw on my way to hunt for the display. wish mi luck.this whole province is bigger than our small island. THANKS ALOT STEVOO! ! ! ! !
to my dismay today, i went to "looi motor" of fuzhou,he said tt he had nvr seen this kind of honda display, but at least i got a business partner contact who is based there so its quite a good ting. sory guys, cos i tot tt i can bring it back immed to show you guys after i had installed onto my bike and the FIRST TO SHOW TO IS BOONSIEW THAT ITS WORKING FINE (fingers crossed).

very sori guys...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, CBF150 can cruise at 90-100km/hr and can go to max speed of 110-115km/hr at full throttle. With pillion, the bike can still go to 100km/hr without any problems except that the pick up is a bit slower and require more throttling.

As my CBF is coming to finishing the full run in, I start to "play" with the bike a bit and is happy with the reactiveness of the engine under quick throttling and gear shifts.

Although we cant really expect the bike to be the same as performance bikes but as a transport bike, CBF is consider good enough and can handle the task well.

As for the decals wise, you can choose to peel off the original decals and replace with customised ones. It is up to individual riders personal preference. So far there is only 3 colours available in the market, which is blue, black and maroon.

Hope to see you joining the CBF riders soon. Cheers!

:deal:

to my dismay today, i went to "looi motor" of fuzhou,he said tt he had nvr seen this kind of honda display, but at least i got a business partner contact who is based there so its quite a good ting. sory guys, cos i tot tt i can bring it back immed to show you guys after i had installed onto my bike and the FIRST TO SHOW TO IS BOONSIEW THAT ITS WORKING FINE (fingers crossed).

very sori guys...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont worry dude. Its ok. Most important is that you help us get the CNG kit for our CBFs .... Hee hee hee ... :deal::p

not yet for CNG... haha...

me shall wait for the day when singapore bikes will be fixed with two torpedos on the side (to carry the gas)... haha.

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

"Riding a slow bike fast is always more fun than riding a fast bike slow."

how much roughly can i get the price of

- a new cbf 150

- a 2 year (if have) or second hand cbf 150

all machine price ....

pls help

thanks

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr