SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

just replace my chain and spockets yesterday......anyone finds that their stock clutch level is loose, as in can move up and down?

mine is loose bro....but i get used to it.....coz i need the loose feel to see if my clutch cable is hardened or rusty....coz i had my clutch cable snapped once...hehehe....never lubed after 2 years....lol

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello joe.....since i read it first....hehehe...my advice to u....

1- buy 1st hand

2- once get ur bike....immediately change ur EO

Recommended Bel-Ray GOLD....my personal choice.

3- run in ur bike at 70-80km/h for at least 800-1000km

4- if u got extra cash....change both ur stock tyres

Recommended BRIDGESTONE BT-45 or PIRELLI CITY DEMON.

5- add Nano-Balls or BroQuet to minimise ur FC -Optional

6- Ride Safe!!!

do this apply to all bikes?

just replace my chain and spockets yesterday......anyone finds that their stock clutch level is loose, as in can move up and down?

my clutch handle lever is loose but still workable.. by the way, what type of chain and spocket u changed and how much isit? what the different after changed?

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

did anyone mod their foot rest? juz wondering ppl mod yamaha x1r but no one mod for cbf150.. haha juz curious!

LICENCES

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

my clutch handle lever is loose but still workable.. by the way, what type of chain and spocket u changed and how much isit? what the different after changed?

rk x-ring chain with original honda spockets - 150

change chain and spockets of course feels like new bike, very smooth, i am hoping that x ring change will be more durable and wont need to adjust as frequently as the stock ones.

the stock one last me about 1 year 3 months, adjust till max liao,

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

ic which shop u recommend to do servicing and repairing?

juz curious, alot x1r rider like to change to racing footrest for better aerodynamic so was tinking abt cbf150..

LICENCES

ic which shop u recommend to do servicing and repairing?

juz curious, alot x1r rider like to change to racing footrest for better aerodynamic so was tinking abt cbf150..

hi there,

if you managed to find one that suits our bike, let me know

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

ok bro.....i too had trouble with the starter 4 the first 6 months riding my bike....1 thing i realised.....under your seat....where the air intake to ur filter....did u put any cloth there?.....if yes...dat definitely caused u the choke....and u'll be starting the bike til ur batt wears off....hehehe

anothere thing is.....cold start....common problem....i oso have to push my bike down MSCP slope to jerk start my bike.....hahaha....my bike prob lies at the end of my sparkplug cable the one that leads up to under ur fuel-tank...its not visible....to see it.....ur fuel tank must be dismantled.....mine is loose....and i can see sparks when my mechanic rev....open throttle my bike....scary bro.....that caused my bike goes no power and cant even hit 40km/h on a normal road.....so try check ur bike again....if still the probs persists......well thats where warranty comes in handy....

request for a new bike.....check ur bike details on which year ur bike is manufactured....cheers

i had cold start problem also for the 1st 1 week, on the way to BS my speedo not working. reach BS and was told by the counter staff that i cannot get my bike serviced untill i 'BOOK' a service date, earliest date was 3 days later due to full booking, WTF!! at that time only 3 bike getting serviced. after making a big 'hoohah' n complaining they agreed to attend to my bike. after 5 irritating hrs later!! BS mech claimed they change my speedo cable, replaced new tank n re-tuned my carb to solve the cold start problem. i was so fed up did not say much and went home. nx morning same thing, bike still diff to start. in the end i washed my carb and tune the air/fuel n idling higher to make it more rich. at last i had to do it myself!! now problem solved and i vow not to return to BS!!

hmm... looks like cbf have some issues... now having doubts weather to get this as 1st bike liao =/

these issues are minor bro, can happen to any bike. i used to have the same cold start problem with my previous kips 150. overall the cbf is a good bike, very economical, the only problem is the aftersales service from BS. they suck! thats all i have to say. they only entertain big bike and not interested in small bike.

bro i agree with u that BS only entertain bigger bike. i dun go back BS anymore.

LICENCES

hmm ic... but im sure we need after sales service sooner or later... y not go to other bike repair shop and see if they could fix it?

go BS for bike repair still need to pay, go other bikeshop still pay but cheaper. if you worry warranty void then juz get your bike's 1st 3 oil change at BS authorised partners such as hup hin or ban hon. as long got BS stamp on warranty card good enough, after 1yr can throw the warranty card.

these issues are minor bro, can happen to any bike. i used to have the same cold start problem with my previous kips 150. overall the cbf is a good bike, very economical, the only problem is the aftersales service from BS. they suck! thats all i have to say. they only entertain big bike and not interested in small bike.

bro.....now i do my servicing only @ UM(unique Motorsports)

Service there for me.....issuper Friendly Mech.....troubleshoot ur bike b4 u even ask if any parts of ur bikes needs to be changed.....I only Patronise at Defu Lane 10.....had my tyres changed PIRELLI CITY DEMON (Made In Brazil) @ a whopping Price of $110....front and Rear.....BLOODY CHEAP!!.....changed my Rear Brake Shoe too....Had my EO changed to AgiP's Motoroil.....and my changed to Iridium Spark Plugs......hehehe....i spent Near $180 in less than 1 Hour.....and got FREE gifts too....heheheh

coool rite....i Doubt any Other bike shop does this...hehehe

im thinking of Changing to HEL's Brakeline.....must meet up wif HondaLoyal....do together...

Cheers Guys....I Last Step at Boon Siew....its like....My Last Free Bike service...and dats abt it.....

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

BS chinese fat guy nearly cost me and my wife's life while we were on our adventure ride to pahang, kuantan. visited him regarding my front brake system, use four fingers also cannot lock my front wheels, and he said ok, no problem can stop mah......blah blah blah.....

i will never go bac to them unless i bought a new honda bike again.

spare part expensive, waiting time super-duper long, and i hate it when they asked me;have you made a booking???

so much time for 1 bike. waste my time money and effort. maybe my life oso.

i will oso go to UM regarding issues other than oil change, which i can do it myself in my workshop.

anyone interested in installing a red blinker light at our rear or integrate to brake light. its like those red blinking lights on F1 car when enter pit lane or when raining. useful in riding at night and in rain or low vis condition.

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

bro.....now i do my servicing only @ UM(unique Motorsports)

Service there for me.....issuper Friendly Mech.....troubleshoot ur bike b4 u even ask if any parts of ur bikes needs to be changed.....I only Patronise at Defu Lane 10.....had my tyres changed PIRELLI CITY DEMON (Made In Brazil) @ a whopping Price of $110....front and Rear.....BLOODY CHEAP!!.....changed my Rear Brake Shoe too....Had my EO changed to AgiP's Motoroil.....and my changed to Iridium Spark Plugs......hehehe....i spent Near $180 in less than 1 Hour.....and got FREE gifts too....heheheh

coool rite....i Doubt any Other bike shop does this...hehehe

im thinking of Changing to HEL's Brakeline.....must meet up wif HondaLoyal....do together...

Cheers Guys....I Last Step at Boon Siew....its like....My Last Free Bike service...and dats abt it.....

UM upzzz! i oso changed my tyre, EO, fix power abuser2 and broquet.

another recommedation is HLcycle at autobay, i change EO, they help me check basic equipments and foam wash my bike free. try it!

LICENCES

anyone got change bigger size tyres??wats the bigger size that suit

u can try TT900gp front 90/90-18 rear 100/90-18. Made in Japan.

LICENCES

anyone interested in installing a red blinker light at our rear or integrate to brake light. its like those red blinking lights on F1 car when enter pit lane or when raining. useful in riding at night and in rain or low vis condition.

yap! :btw:i aiso thinking install LED strips, any lobang!!

Hey man quite cool, let me know if you got lobang, I want to install also

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help: