SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

thinking of taking out the silencer in the pipe...or maybe change to a street legal pipe...if theres any?...

most of us have been trying one way or another to get a street legal pipe but nobody seems to be interested to import one for us. Apparently, there is no demand.

the prob with CBF riders, there seems to be a large number on the road but most of them are not on this forum, therefore when we want to unite on some issues, we don't have the numbers.

I personally tried to encourage GPR and Arrow exhaust systems to bring in one but they said that not enough demand.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of us have been trying one way or another to get a street legal pipe but nobody seems to be interested to import one for us. Apparently, there is no demand.

the prob with CBF riders, there seems to be a large number on the road but most of them are not on this forum, therefore when we want to unite on some issues, we don't have the numbers.

I personally tried to encourage GPR and Arrow exhaust systems to bring in one but they said that not enough demand.

yes bro, you are right

i saw plenty of cbf riders near my area, but then, dont think they surf net

and most of them are ah peh

:D

:cool:

if they dont want ill bring in myself haha...but the lta sure wont approve me alone using the pipe...hehe! boring...

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

if sin boon , keep your distance, went there out of convenience he charged me $37 for EO and spark plug change. the price tag for EO was $24 minus the $37 i paid, that means my plug was $13?

the same plug i bought at $4 in another shop. Didn't arguew with him cos they are known for "cut throat prices".

yeah true sin boon quite x dont go there even his own mechanic resign from there....haha!

if they dont want ill bring in myself haha...but the lta sure wont approve me alone using the pipe...hehe! boring...

we need to get a cert from the exhaust manufacturer that the pipe has been tested with our type of bike and found to be safe. I don't think would want to go through the trouble.

GPR was the best, they have not even heard of our model. Mentioned to them that it was made in china and there was no reply after that. sian!

bro have u tried ask LeoVince to bring in......we'll try gather the numbers lah......how?.....ok or not?

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

bro have u tried ask LeoVince to bring in......we'll try gather the numbers lah......how?.....ok or not?

i personally thinks tat it is a great idea but muz be worth de money.dont too expensive den we can go change it all 2gether at 1 time..hehe..

so when is de kopi session?do all of u watch football?barca fans here..

btw..i still hvnt change my very sui side mirror..hahaha..

will change it nex week..hehe..damn irritated by my fren saying my side mirror can c till JB..haha..

bout the logo..i have no comment cos i am not a good designer myself..i go with the flow..

:)

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

:cheeky:

i personally thinks tat it is a great idea but muz be worth de money.dont too expensive den we can go change it all 2gether at 1 time..hehe..

so when is de kopi session?do all of u watch football?barca fans here..

btw..i still hvnt change my very sui side mirror..hahaha..

will change it nex week..hehe..damn irritated by my fren saying my side mirror can c till JB..haha..

bout the logo..i have no comment cos i am not a good designer myself..i go with the flow..

:)

Soccer? :angel:

EPL - Man U Fan

Serie A - AC Milan Fan

S league - SAFFC & Home United Fan

National - Singapore Lions & England Fan

But when it comes to betting... Im a fan of any team i bet on.. :angel:

Ha, Barca fan aye? guess we got a common enermy.. Real Madrid!.. Stealing talents...

we need to get a cert from the exhaust manufacturer that the pipe has been tested with our type of bike and found to be safe. I don't think would want to go through the trouble.

GPR was the best, they have not even heard of our model. Mentioned to them that it was made in china and there was no reply after that. sian!

Wahs.... :cheeky: see u all wanna mod here and there... Im sry i cnt be part of the "demand" bros.. Lol... My allowance is just nice to maintain my fully stocked bike nia...

Wahs.... :cheeky: see u all wanna mod here and there... Im sry i cnt be part of the "demand" bros.. Lol... My allowance is just nice to maintain my fully stocked bike nia...

hey don't feel bad. Most of the CBF riders, I guess are waiting to upgrade, so spending too much might not be advisable.

For me, not my first bike, have finally decided to settle down with the CBF as i have had enough of larger bikes, the high fuel consumption and maintenance costs and not to mention the tendency to get that "need for speed" feeling every time someone overtakes me.

As you get older, priorities change.

Suggested to change the exhaust cos I really can't stand the sight of the matt black, lifeless looking one that we have.

No matter how you spruce up your bike, that matt black, lifeless exhaust will dull the look of the bike.

:gun:

hey don't feel bad. Most of the CBF riders, I guess are waiting to upgrade, so spending too much might not be advisable.

For me, not my first bike, have finally decided to settle down with the CBF as i have had enough of larger bikes, the high fuel consumption and maintenance costs and not to mention the tendency to get that "need for speed" feeling every time someone overtakes me.

Suggested to change the exhaust cos I really can't stand the sight of the matt black, lifeless looking one that we have.

No matter how you spruce up your bike, that matt black, lifeless exhaust will dull the look of the bike.

lifeless bike + lifeless stock mirrors makes evrything lifeless...

CBF150 is best as singapore roads are speed limit at max 90km/h

additional to the high FC,maintainance and tendency to SPEED..

it also has the tendency to get stolen...

LARGE bike = GO malaysia

GO malaysia with LARGE bike = high % getting stolen / getting rob

hehe...thats my opinion..

thats y i get CBF 150 so that i can travel to malaysia without worry the high % getting stolen/ rob

hehe....

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

:cheeky:

haha true! true! true!....:thumb:

:gun:

lifeless bike + lifeless stock mirrors makes evrything lifeless...

CBF150 is best as singapore roads are speed limit at max 90km/h

additional to the high FC,maintainance and tendency to SPEED..

it also has the tendency to get stolen...

LARGE bike = GO malaysia

GO malaysia with LARGE bike = high % getting stolen / getting rob

hehe...thats my opinion..

thats y i get CBF 150 so that i can travel to malaysia without worry the high % getting stolen/ rob

hehe....

true, bike don't get stolen but secure your belongings, one of our riders who takes a regular pump and wash session with me, had his box with valuables stolen.

So guys, ride safe and secure your ride too.

Hi Fellow CBF 150ians, would like u guys to check out this websitehttp://clubsupermotoshondacbf.spaces.live.com/ . Apparently, this so called `uncle` bike coined by many of my frens has a huge following in colombia(South Africa). When i got to see the pics , i myself got a shock at the modifications the bikes have. Anyone who`s into fb can join this group to see what i meant .http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25698784188&ref=ts. Comments please if any.:)

Hi Fellow CBF 150ians, would like u guys to check out this websitehttp://clubsupermotoshondacbf.spaces.live.com/ . Apparently, this so called `uncle` bike coined by many of my frens has a huge following in colombia(South Africa). When i got to see the pics , i myself got a shock at the modifications the bikes have. Anyone who`s into fb can join this group to see what i meant .http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25698784188&ref=ts. Comments please if any.:)

:eek: Awesome!

Hey Guys... i jus bought this bike.... cbf150 maroon... 2nd-hand...

having issue with the feul switch. which one is non reserve and reserve.? UP or DowN? i'hav tried to "close" as in put at the center. and the bike still can travel.... :faint:

my head light having problem too... no iam on high beam ONLY.. do u guys had the same problem..?

where to change the bulb..?

:thumb:

Hey Guys... i jus bought this bike.... cbf150 maroon... 2nd-hand...

having issue with the feul switch. which one is non reserve and reserve.? UP or DowN? i'hav tried to "close" as in put at the center. and the bike still can travel.... :faint:

my head light having problem too... no iam on high beam ONLY.. do u guys had the same problem..?

where to change the bulb..?

the fuel switch arrow on upwards is ON ....arrow switch downwards is reserve ....Off turn to centre...bout your light bulb i think its already blow...just send to a bike shop near you...and your problem will solve...hopefully...gd luck!:thumb:

:thumb:

the fuel switch arrow on upwards is ON ....arrow switch downwards is reserve ....Off turn to centre...bout your light bulb i think its already blow...just send to a bike shop near you...and your problem will solve...hopefully...gd luck!:thumb:

but when i turn the switch to center.. the bike still can run as per normal... so i dont know iam on reserve or not. does that mean the switch is spoil.?:dozed:

how far can ure cbf run in full tank. exclude reserve..?

but when i turn the switch to center.. the bike still can run as per normal... so i dont know iam on reserve or not. does that mean the switch is spoil.?:dozed:

i nvr tried riding while the tank switch is at center and i nvr off it before all the way the switch is on...nvr been on reserve before when the needle is nearly on the red its time for me to topup...hehe...my full tank without reserve can go till 330km because its still under running in i guess so i go slow top speed bout 80km/h...when it reaches 1000km i will change my EO and will blast the trottle too test wats the full speed wit me on it....and also try it wit a pillion behind me...just curious whether the horsepower really can make it or not...haha...but actually this by is more for transportation...but i will make or mod this bike to make more catchy on the looks...and also the pipe i really need to change the pipe!....the pipe so oldskool with a small hole behind it not fierce enough...arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!1:cry:

you don't have to turn off your fuel. Most of us never do that. I wouldn't be too concerned about that.

Did you buy a 2nd hand bike, if so, you just go to the nearest shop and get the bulb change, check after that whether they put back the dust cover behind the bulb properly because water and dust can get in and damage the interior of the lamp.