SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

definitely agree with you, nobody wants to stick an ugly sticker on his bike. But sometimes it difficult to get every one to agree on a design, we have been trying for a year, especially wertdeviruz, to gather all of us together but the largest group we got gathered if not mistaken was 7 of us, all of whom are not active participants now.

Talking about washing bike, you know any bike wash in SG? I've been to the one at Leng Kee, quite good and thorough, there is a kinda of a shine after the wash.

haha....talking bout washing bike usually i wash myself at multi-storey carpark on weekends nite...we can try to arrange for a meet up session for cbf riders..but yeah the problem is tat not all would participate...:dozed:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adding to this..

i have acceleration prob and change gear from 1 to 2 somtimes will stuck to neutral..

any idea how come this can happen?any recommendation to solve this prob?

i bought this bike for a week now..it is 2nd hand but onli 8 months old..

i like the idea of the design stickers for our group but we need to totally everybody agree wit the design and i guess we really need to arrange a kopi session..

:cool:

have u change ur engine oil since u bought this bike second hand...or maybe ur clutch plate prob....due to aggresive riding technics by previous owner?...tats wat i did when riding my spark 135 previously i pump the throttle and gears although its still running in haha!....and the same problem as yours occurs....sometimes the engine may even stall at traffic lights...so better bring to the shop back and tell the problems u encounter is still the best...cause maybe they will do it for free...?:thumb:

haha....talking bout washing bike usually i wash myself at multi-storey carpark on weekends nite...we can try to arrange for a meet up session for cbf riders..but yeah the problem is tat not all would participate...:dozed:

i would but prefer on friday nite as sat nite normally watch soccer... haha

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

have u change ur engine oil since u bought this bike second hand...or maybe ur clutch plate prob....due to aggresive riding technics by previous owner?...tats wat i did when riding my spark 135 previously i pump the throttle and gears although its still running in haha!....and the same problem as yours occurs....sometimes the engine may even stall at traffic lights...so better bring to the shop back and tell the problems u encounter is still the best...cause maybe they will do it for free...?:thumb:

make sure nothing is blocking the air filter to solve the acceraleration problem, change to sync engine oil for the clutch issue might help abit, it might be u no use to the way cbf kick up gear, kick harder from 1st to 2nd..... lol

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

Yo Bros.. heres the designs for the sticker as promised...

Do feel free to comment or come up with your own design ya? Lol, no offence will be taken. :angel:

Sry if its nt up t standard, designs not my speciality either... :angel:

I used a black background for the first desgin as im guessing most of us will be putting up the stickers on our boxes.. which is normally black..

the "ID" in the 2nd image means "Identification", since we're using it for identification purpose.. =D

Quality of image is set very low, so as to reduce the file size.

Cheers bros...

Fight hawk 2 backgrd.jpg

Fight hawk.jpg

adding to this..

i have acceleration prob and change gear from 1 to 2 somtimes will stuck to neutral..

any idea how come this can happen?any recommendation to solve this prob?

i bought this bike for a week now..it is 2nd hand but onli 8 months old..

i like the idea of the design stickers for our group but we need to totally everybody agree wit the design and i guess we really need to arrange a kopi session..

ha, i use to face prob when kicking from gear 2 - 1 when coming to a stop...

same as you, stuck at neutral. den if tap abit will have some knocking sound..

i went bs for servcing and told them abt it.. den they managed to fix it for me... now no prob liao.. :angel:

i din change any EO since i bought this bike as wat the shop owner said that this previous owner under utilize this bike..8months bike with mileage of 3.8XXk?

the engine stall at traffic lights might due to ur engine is not fully heated up rite?

i will change my EO once i go to the shop and pay my installment..

any recommendation for side mirrors?

wanna change 1 cos the stock 1 is soooo 'sui'....

hahahaa...:p

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

:cheeky:

i din change any EO since i bought this bike as wat the shop owner said that this previous owner under utilize this bike..8months bike with mileage of 3.8XXk?

the engine stall at traffic lights might due to ur engine is not fully heated up rite?

hahahaa...:p

bro, just go to any bikeshop near u change loh

$10+ only, keep ur mind at ease, who knows there might be 2 drops of oil left only?

i think i have a pair of new side mirror, need to dig it out

if find, then may sell u cheap cheap loh.

:thumb:

hahahaa...:p[/QUOTe

i changed my side mirrors to the rounded carbon fiber...very low hehe....and very chip also...:thumb:

Yo Bros.. heres the designs for the sticker as promised...

Do feel free to comment or come up with your own design ya? Lol, no offence will be taken. :angel:

Sry if its nt up t standard, designs not my speciality either... :angel:

I used a black background for the first desgin as im guessing most of us will be putting up the stickers on our boxes.. which is normally black..

the "ID" in the 2nd image means "Identification", since we're using it for identification purpose.. =D

Quality of image is set very low, so as to reduce the file size.

Cheers bros...

haha...nice but not fierce enough...lets make it more fierce as the name is fight hawkz...haha! and make it luminous reflecting to make it attractive at nite...but tats just suggestions....lets hear from the others too!:angel:

q_garson.jpg

i changed my side mirrors to the rounded carbon fiber...very low hehe....and very chip also...:thumb:

where you change it?

i might go der and change it too..its really tooo unbearable to see..haha..

i am staying at boon lay place...

any recommendation where is the nearest shop?

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

where you change it?

Finally, someone from the west. The cheapest place to get accessories is LAB at Kelantan Lane. But if you really don't want to travel. there is a place at Bt Batok st. 25 called Hua chin at the entrance of Midview building, they are open 7 days a week. there is some variety, definitely have the mirrors that you are looking for the rounded carbon fibre oainted ones.

I bought a pair of japan original mirrors looks a little like our stock but shorter and definitely better quality. If you are interested can view at my area in Jurong west st.71

DSC00477.jpg

Edited by Biposto

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

haha...nice but not fierce enough...lets make it more fierce as the name is fight hawkz...haha! and make it luminous reflecting to make it attractive at nite...but tats just suggestions....lets hear from the others too!:angel:

my suggestion something like these but don't know how to edit the pics

mtb-logo.jpg

Honda_Racing.gif

honda classic racing.jpg

Honda_Racing2.gif

hahahaa...:p[/QUOTe

Guess what... my right side mirror somehow dropped while riding last night. The frame is still there though. It's a stock side mirror.

Guess what... my right side mirror somehow dropped while riding last night. The frame is still there though. It's a stock side mirror.

alamak bro tats superb maybe u ride over the speed limit tats why side mirror tak bole angkat...haha! just joking...try to change the side mirrors lah as for the stock side mirrors it looks like elephant ears....hehe!

where you change it?

as biposto suggested its really the nearest from your place as for me i change at yishun industrial...it opens even on holidays from 9am to 9pm....

as biposto suggested its really the nearest from your place as for me i change at yishun industrial...it opens even on holidays from 9am to 9pm....

yishun industrial? who's there, Sin Boon you mean?

alamak bro tats superb maybe u ride over the speed limit tats why side mirror tak bole angkat...haha! just joking...try to change the side mirrors lah as for the stock side mirrors it looks like elephant ears....hehe!

if you are interested, I still have my stock mirrors, sell you cheap as a pair. Next time the other mirror goes, at least you have a spare.

wow..that muz be very exciting..where u drop it?if there is som1 bhind u den they muz b LUCKY...hehe

den we go change side mirror 2gether la..

want?

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

wow..that muz be very exciting..where u drop it?if there is som1 bhind u den they muz b LUCKY...hehe

den we go change side mirror 2gether la..

want?

Cannot make it la.... i was travelling bout 70 only along ecp in front of the behind the IR. U know those sandy bends and bumps... one bump then the mirror dropped. Lucky no vehicles behind me as it was already 2am. The next day I went to my regular workshop at spc yishun. The moment I showed the uncle my mirror.. he laughed and said.. "haiyah... china china..." Funny la he. I bought one pair there oredi. But very blury at high speed ah... most prob have to change to a better quality one. Let's go change la...

I thought of changing the handlebar also ah. Not so high one... like one of the member's wife's handlebar.. kinda cool.

nope not sin boon but behind sin boon i only know the boss name tommy...haha

if sin boon , keep your distance, went there out of convenience he charged me $37 for EO and spark plug change. the price tag for EO was $24 minus the $37 i paid, that means my plug was $13?

the same plug i bought at $4 in another shop. Didn't arguew with him cos they are known for "cut throat prices".