SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

ok. i go scout around, maybe can fix to box light

Bro if got blue and red even better! Can matching wif my fr0nt strobe lights! Wee uuh wee uuh! Hehe

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro if got blue and red even better! Can matching wif my fr0nt strobe lights! Wee uuh wee uuh! Hehe

Actually I don't mind the strobe lights that you have, 2 in the front and 2 behind, 1 blue and 1 red on front and back.

Anyway, where are the rest of you guys? All sold off your CBF already, no sound , no picture.

Maybe all got the info that they needed and decided to abandon the thread altogether. Just left a few of us to rabble about.:sorry: just speaking my mind out.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

anione noe which shop to rewrap seat at reasonable price? tks

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

Actually I don't mind the strobe lights that you have, 2 in the front and 2 behind, 1 blue and 1 red on front and back.

Anyway, where are the rest of you guys? All sold off your CBF already, no sound , no picture.

Maybe all got the info that they needed and decided to abandon the thread altogether. Just left a few of us to rabble about.:sorry: just speaking my mind out.

whahah, i am still here

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

Lol not true bro...

Ive been reading the tread daily, only lazy to log in etc.. Lol =D

Anyway.. just went for my 3000Km Servicing... Ha, it is me or is bs's customer service getting a little better?

whahah, i am still here[/

Thanks dude, great to hear that. Any updates on the lights installation. I think the senior mechanic at UM is good at installing lights. If I not mistaken you did your hazard lights there, rite?

Most likely going to install the strobe lights that Fairoz installed on his bike.

Lol not true bro...

Ive been reading the tread daily, only lazy to log in etc.. Lol =D

Anyway.. just went for my 3000Km Servicing... Ha, it is me or is bs's customer service getting a little better?

Thanks dude, great to hear that there are some still reading our thread.

Spoke to BS workshop executive about 3 weeks ago, its seems that they are short of manpower, that's why. Their management refusing to replace 2 staff that left. Maybe the replacements are in already.

whahah, i am still here[/

Thanks dude, great to hear that. Any updates on the lights installation. I think the senior mechanic at UM is good at installing lights. If I not mistaken you did your hazard lights there, rite?

Most likely going to install the strobe lights that Fairoz installed on his bike.

yup, i did mine at um, so far so gd. i thinking the blinking light should be very easy to do, just install another relay connected to the brake light.

Went night fishing last night at ECP...

Tried a new spot on the shore i nv tried before...

Not a bad spot, there were serveral strong bites...

But basket... the fishes are smart nowadays... somehow they can eat bait without taking the hook... Lol... maybe my technique lousy la..

End up 4am pek chek pack up and left empty handed....

Lol, Night fishing wont be possible without my bike.. =D use to take like 1.5hrs just to travel to ECP... now at most 30mins if traffic is good...

Enjoying my ride. Ride safe bros...

But basket... the fishes are smart nowadays... somehow they can eat bait without taking the hook... Lol... maybe my technique lousy la..

Lol, Night fishing wont be possible without my bike.. =D use to take like 1.5hrs just to travel to ECP... now at most 30mins if traffic is good...

try prawn fishing instead

hi bro, where u fish?

i do fishing too.

:thumb:

:cool:

it has been a long time since we all went out together for coffee session or thing like malacca trip. maybe a meet up with all riders to go jb pump wash n go back singapore session...

would like to meet new riders and share knowledge.

would much appreciate something of that sort. But please do before the 30th sept because going for an operation and might be out of action for a month. Call me guys, lines open 24/7

For those curious about the reliablility of the CBF 150, I'm very proud to say here that my wife had rode her CBF150 to Thailand and back. It took her 16 hours to ride back home at full throttle all the way, with rest stops every hour. Average speed was 95-105 km/h, spares she brought were throttle/clutch cable, clutch plates and clutch housing gasket, plugs... the bike ate up about 50ml of engine oil for about every 500km of full throttle. Before the trip, the bike already had 26k km mileage.

It has taken her to Cameron Highlands and Genting Highlands also.

What can I say man.Fantastic Bike. Reliable Block.

Anybody interested in a CBF150 adventure group?

DSCN4455a.jpg

DSCN4605a.jpg

DSCN4240asmall.jpg

DSCN4282asmall.jpg

For those curious about the reliablility of the CBF 150, I'm very proud to say here that my wife had rode her CBF150 to Thailand and back. It took her 16 hours to ride back home at full throttle all the way, with rest stops every hour. Average speed was 95-105 km/h, spares she brought were throttle/clutch cable, clutch plates and clutch housing gasket, plugs... the bike ate up about 50ml of engine oil for about every 500km of full throttle. Before the trip, the bike already had 26k km mileage.

It has taken her to Cameron Highlands and Genting Highlands also.

What can I say man.Fantastic Bike. Reliable Block.

Anybody interested in a CBF150 adventure group?

very cool!!!

:thumb: to your wife, she is very tough too!!

:thumb::cheer:

:cool:

SIGHS... bad day for me, got my results today...

Darn.

GPA dropped to 3.66.. grrr...

sighs.

Hopefully i can wake up my idea and pull up my gpa next sem...

Sighs.

Regrets. i thought i worked hard enough. but apparently not.

hopefully my mum wont blame my bike for the drop in GPA... :angel:

u from sp?