SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

i nvr tried riding while the tank switch is at center and i nvr off it before all the way the switch is on...nvr been on reserve before when the needle is nearly on the red its time for me to topup...hehe...my full tank without reserve can go till 330km because its still under running in i guess so i go slow top speed bout 80km/h...when it reaches 1000km i will change my EO and will blast the trottle too test wats the full speed wit me on it....and also try it wit a pillion behind me...just curious whether the horsepower really can make it or not...haha...but actually this by is more for transportation...but i will make or mod this bike to make more catchy on the looks...and also the pipe i really need to change the pipe!....the pipe so oldskool with a small hole behind it not fierce enough...arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!1:cry:

hey, let me know if you have any luck with the exhaust pipe. I'm interested to change mine too.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i nvr tried riding while the tank switch is at center and i nvr off it before all the way the switch is on...nvr been on reserve before when the needle is nearly on the red its time for me to topup...hehe...my full tank without reserve can go till 330km because its still under running in i guess so i go slow top speed bout 80km/h...when it reaches 1000km i will change my EO and will blast the trottle too test wats the full speed wit me on it....and also try it wit a pillion behind me...just curious whether the horsepower really can make it or not...haha...but actually this by is more for transportation...but i will make or mod this bike to make more catchy on the looks...and also the pipe i really need to change the pipe!....the pipe so oldskool with a small hole behind it not fierce enough...arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!1:cry:

bro, if your cbf is running in now, without reserve your full tank should last u at least 380 and above, after u run in, you full tank should at least last you 350, 330 i think abit low,something is not right

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

bro, if your cbf is running in now, without reserve your full tank should last u at least 380 and above, after u run in, you full tank should at least last you 350, 330 i think abit low,something is not right

u know why something is not rite....because the cbf rider sometimes blast the trottle full although its still running in hahah! im not used too ride at 80-90km/hr actually...haha! Cause what i need is speed! maybe i got the wrong bike haha!...:thumb:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

u know why something is not rite....because the cbf rider sometimes blast the trottle full although its still running in hahah! im not used too ride at 80-90km/hr actually...haha! Cause what i need is speed! maybe i got the wrong bike haha!...:thumb:

erh.. i blast my throttle too at expressway going at about 100, but i still managed at least 350 before i swtich to reserve.

ride safe bro

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

erh.. i blast my throttle too at expressway going at about 100, but i still managed at least 350 before i swtich to reserve.

ride safe bro

Agreed, your FC is a bit low for CBF. I suspect you are dragging every gear just to get up to the speed. Advice from most of us with good FC, don't drag your gears. I am currently getting about 400km per full tank, I too blast on the highways but i do it gradually

Hi Fellow CBF 150ians, would like u guys to check out this websitehttp://clubsupermotoshondacbf.spaces.live.com/ . Apparently, this so called `uncle` bike coined by many of my frens has a huge following in colombia(South Africa). When i got to see the pics , i myself got a shock at the modifications the bikes have. Anyone who`s into fb can join this group to see what i meant .http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25698784188&ref=ts. Comments please if any.:)

wish Boon siew brought in this version looks more sporty.

Agreed, your FC is a bit low for CBF. I suspect you are dragging every gear just to get up to the speed. Advice from most of us with good FC, don't drag your gears. I am currently getting about 400km per full tank, I too blast on the highways but i do it gradually

yeah i think i drag the gears...not only at expressway but at traffic lights too haha!...and always pillion my heavy wife cause shes pregnant 7 mths haha!...tats why my fuel consumption is quite high understand guys haha!...tats why i need to drag the gears to get the power...

yeah i think i drag the gears...not only at expressway but at traffic lights too haha!...and always pillion my heavy wife cause shes pregnant 7 mths haha!...tats why my fuel consumption is quite high understand guys haha!...tats why i need to drag the gears to get the power...

bro, u are pillioning 2 passengers!! :cheeky:

anyway, pls try not to pillion her anymore, safety first bro!!! :thumb:

congrats. :cheers:

:cool:

bro, u are pillioning 2 passengers!! :cheeky:

anyway, pls try not to pillion her anymore, safety first bro!!! :thumb:

congrats. :cheers:

haha yeah....i try not to now...shes way too heavy and fragile now but she still resist it cause she likes the thrills hehe...haha! thanks bro!:thumb:

haha yeah....i try not to now...shes way too heavy and fragile now but she still resist it cause she likes the thrills hehe...haha! thanks bro!:thumb:

at 7 months pregnant, ask any old amma and they will tell you that it is not good for the baby. There is a chance that the baby will turn upside down and child birth is going to be a nightmare for your wife. It happened to one of my staff.

SIAN.. i tml start school liao..

Meaning lesser time for fishing... sighs..........

BUT yeah, i promise myself to get sky high GPA for this Sem! :cheeky:

Woohoo! Here i Come Sem 2!!

we wish you the best for your new sem!

Yo bros,

Our rack max load is 3KG according to the user manual right?

Do u guys strictly follow the 3KG rule? Cause im thinking of putting my 2.7+Kg Laptop in my box... + some other things, will exceed 3Kg for sure... maybe 3.7Kg?

advisable not? i dun wan end up my box drop on the road.. Lol...

Yo bros,

Do u guys strictly follow the 3KG rule? Cause im thinking of putting my 2.7+Kg Laptop in my box... + some other things, will exceed 3Kg for sure... maybe 3.7Kg?

my box i think weighs more than 3 kilos....cause theres lots of things i put inside like doraemon pocket so i think there should be no problem if u exceed abit....hehe!:dot:

this bike has the best fuel efficiency la..

i still get 45km/l after all these while...

Yo bros,

I carry my laptop in my rear box all the time, almost 2 years now, box have not fallen yet. However, do chec if your box is mounted securely before attempting. I'm using a GIVI E45 box. Sometimes I carry a bag of 5kg rice when doing grocery shopping.

bro where u stay?...pump and wash can i join?...im bored riding alone too haha no kaki lah...:cheers:

staying at jurong west st.71, usually use woodland checkpoint to go in. Pump at Shell at the causeway and wsh bike there, then U-turn and comeback to singapore. Sometimes go to bapok lane to look see but never did anything there before.

Welcome to join anytime where do you stay by the way?

I carry my laptop in my rear box all the time, almost 2 years now, box have not fallen yet. However, do chec if your box is mounted securely before attempting. I'm using a GIVI E45 box. Sometimes I carry a bag of 5kg rice when doing grocery shopping.

I even ever carried two bowling balls, a 15 and 14lb....but need to ride slower and careful over bumps. Of course, ur rack must be solid and the box placed horizontally.......not like some I see on the road......tilted. Did it only once. Usually, carry 5.0kg no problem lah for me.

Forget to add tat I'm riding TA150....not CBF....:)

staying at jurong west st.71, usually use woodland checkpoint to go in. Pump at Shell at the causeway and wsh bike there, then U-turn and comeback to singapore. Sometimes go to bapok lane to look see but never did anything there before.

Welcome to join anytime where do you stay by the way?

wow bro..how frequent you go into JB?

every week?

i guess u muz have save alot on petrol n bike wash..

i might joining u but not so soon..been very bz lately..haha..

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

:cheeky: