SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

I even ever carried two bowling balls, a 15 and 14lb....but need to ride slower and careful over bumps. Of course, ur rack must be solid and the box placed horizontally.......not like some I see on the road......tilted. Did it only once. Usually, carry 5.0kg no problem lah for me.

Forget to add tat I'm riding TA150....not CBF....:)

LOL.. ur last sentance add colours to your post.. Lol.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry my laptop in my rear box all the time, almost 2 years now, box have not fallen yet. However, do chec if your box is mounted securely before attempting. I'm using a GIVI E45 box. Sometimes I carry a bag of 5kg rice when doing grocery shopping.

Ic. but your box is mounted on the stock rack that we have right? not any additional rack right bro?

wow bro..how frequent you go into JB?

every week?

i guess u muz have save alot on petrol n bike wash..

i might joining u but not so soon..been very bz lately..haha..

i go every week, my petrol will last me the whole week abt 400 km on the main tank.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

Ic. but your box is mounted on the stock rack that we have right? not any additional rack right bro?

yes, my box is on the stock rack. I also have 2 side boxes GIVI E21, couple of bottles of liquid washing detergent, fabric softner and others. only draw back is that your rear suspension will have premature wear and tear.

I replaced my suspension once after abt 1 year due to the heavy loading from the side boxes. Still sourcing around for an aftermarket one. which last longer.

I posted earlier looking for our members to invest in the front fork springs but unfortunately there were no interested parties.

Bowling balls in the rear top box is quite dangerous if you don't secure the rolling movement of the ball. In corners, when the weight shifts the rear of the bike might become unstable momentarily.

So if you need to load up your rear top box, pls do it carefully.

I carry my laptop in my rear box all the time, almost 2 years now, box have not fallen yet. However, do chec if your box is mounted securely before attempting. I'm using a GIVI E45 box. Sometimes I carry a bag of 5kg rice when doing grocery shopping.

same here, i put macbook, helmet, gymbag for almost 1year with no problems, using givi simply e45 also. i do check the screws for loose and see the condition of the backplate and locking dock to the plate everytime i wax my bike ( about once a month)

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

Had bad day. Took a ride to JB last night for a pump and wash session. Stopped at Shell station in JB, filled up, got harassed by a beggar, paid for my petrol and then it happened

BIKE CAN NOT START!!!!

When you press the starter button, the lights go off. Thought I had blown a fuse or something, check all 3 fuses but they were fine. Tried again lights came on again but same symptoms, when you pressed the button, the lights went off. DAMN!!!

Fortunately, there was a bike shop just several metres from the station. Pushed the bike there and the mechanic figured the battery was flat. Didn't believe, but it ws true. They didn't have our battery. He was honest enough to charge me RM$5 to charge the battery so that I could get home.

Moral of the story, because our battery is a wet cell type, please do check on your battery water level at least once a month. No choice today take MC, very tired.

Yo bros,

Our rack max load is 3KG according to the user manual right?

Do u guys strictly follow the 3KG rule? Cause im thinking of putting my 2.7+Kg Laptop in my box... + some other things, will exceed 3Kg for sure... maybe 3.7Kg?

advisable not? i dun wan end up my box drop on the road.. Lol...

bro, i have tested my rack with me n my wife's barang barang back to my in-laws hse at pahang kuantan. what do u tink of that? i've changed my box once due to attempted thief but didnt changed my base plate.still in a very good shape. my box is givi 45L.

cheers.

Had bad day. Took a ride to JB last night for a pump and wash session. Stopped at Shell station in JB, filled up, got harassed by a beggar, paid for my petrol and then it happened

BIKE CAN NOT START!!!!

When you press the starter button, the lights go off. Thought I had blown a fuse or something, check all 3 fuses but they were fine. Tried again lights came on again but same symptoms, when you pressed the button, the lights went off. DAMN!!!

Fortunately, there was a bike shop just several metres from the station. Pushed the bike there and the mechanic figured the battery was flat. Didn't believe, but it ws true. They didn't have our battery. He was honest enough to charge me RM$5 to charge the battery so that I could get home.

Moral of the story, because our battery is a wet cell type, please do check on your battery water level at least once a month. No choice today take MC, very tired.

where can i c the indicator of battery level?

roughly how long since u last change/charge ur battery before it dies?

very new to this bike still..been using for a month now but many things need to be learn to maintain this bike..hehe..

so till now no1 organise a kopi session ka?

:cheeky:

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

Hai guys...just wanna ask ur opinion.....I was contemplating to buy either CBR150 or FZ150i...care to cooment which bike is safest to buy???

in terms of looks...definitely FZ150i is better...but CBF is not very ugly either..

in terms of FC i believe CBF is much much better..maintainance wise also very easy...

:)

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

cbf bro... no regrets...

I 2nd that, CBF anytime. Cheap and good, very low maintenance.

Very good for new riders and retired speedsters.

TROUBLE FREE RIDING.

Edited by Biposto

where can i c the indicator of battery level?

roughly how long since u last change/charge ur battery before it dies?

very new to this bike still..been using for a month now but many things need to be learn to maintain this bike..hehe..

so till now no1 organise a kopi session ka?

Your last sentence is very heartwarming, CBF riders there's an urgent call for a kopi session, come on for old times sake let's make an effort, lets get to know each other. Don't worry guys, there no membership fees.

As for the battery water level, you a need a philips screwdriver, remove the left side cover, there are 2 screws, do it gently, or you will damage the clips.

Don't worry too much about maintenance. The bike is almost "plug and play". Just top up petrol, change your engine oil every 1000 to 1500 km and RIDE. Once a fortnight check on your tire pressure to ensure optimum road grip and fuel efficiency.

As in most batteries, there are 2 level markers, the upper and lower. your level should be in between the 2 markers.

Edited by Biposto

:thumb:

in terms of looks...definitely FZ150i is better...but CBF is not very ugly either..

in terms of FC i believe CBF is much much better..maintainance wise also very easy...

:)

cbf is the most comfortable low profile bike...previously my rides are all rempit bikes seems too attractive for LTA or ROVs haha! but now i can even smile at them when they look at my bike! haha! the cbf rider anyway im a young rider just 26 although the bike looks a bit of matured...haha!:thumb:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

Your last sentence is very heartwarming, CBF riders there's an urgent call for a kopi session, come on for old times sake let's make an effort, lets get to know each other. Don't worry guys, there no membership fees.

As for the battery water level, you a need a philips screwdriver, remove the left side cover, there are 2 screws, do it gently, or you will damage the clips.

Don't worry too much about maintenance. The bike is almost "plug and play". Just top up petrol, change your engine oil every 1000 to 1500 km and RIDE. Once a fortnight check on your tire pressure to ensure optimum road grip and fuel efficiency.

As in most batteries, there are 2 level markers, the upper and lower. your level should be in between the 2 markers.

when is that bro?...:cheers:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

when is that bro?...:cheers:

Probably this coming friday evening. Maybe at the anchorvale cc place. I believe that was the last time we had a meet.

anyone interested can contact me and confirm at 91837105

Probably this coming friday evening. Maybe at the anchorvale cc place. I believe that was the last time we had a meet.

anyone interested can contact me and confirm at 91837105

cant meetup on this friday evening

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

Yo Bros.. heres the designs for the sticker as promised...

Do feel free to comment or come up with your own design ya? Lol, no offence will be taken. :angel:

Sry if its nt up t standard, designs not my speciality either... :angel:

I used a black background for the first desgin as im guessing most of us will be putting up the stickers on our boxes.. which is normally black..

the "ID" in the 2nd image means "Identification", since we're using it for identification purpose.. =D

Quality of image is set very low, so as to reduce the file size.

Cheers bros...

Could you tell us what software you used to draw this? I'd liketo try my hand at it.

Changed the handlebar and clamps for lower ride posture and wider control. Changed front sprocket to up one tooth from stock (forgot the size).

The rest is stock.

Currently in the phase of modding airbox and installing bigger carb jet. also customizing a new header for a spare supertrapp exhaust that i have. Of course i'd only use that during trips. This mod will result in more top end horsepower for highway overtaking. but will result in lesser low end torque for steep uphills.

some ppl ask me why mod so much, just buy a bigger bike la...

Well I still feel that its more fun riding a small bike fast than riding a big bike slow! CBF150 bikers! Stand proud! its the rider and the ride!

Have wheels will travel!

Hi there,

would like to take you up on that offer to meet up, let me know when you are free, I'll adjust my time for you. Like to hear more about your mods and upcoming projects. Call me at 91837105 anytime 24/7 and put down, will call you back from a land line, cos I believe yourincoming should be free.

1. pika - can't make it this friday, alternatives?

2. Biposto- confirmed -

How about the rest????? time and place TBA based on response.

for me i can anyday because i finish work at 1700

but muz confirmed at least 5days in advance so that i can plan my schedule for the meet..

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

will confirm u on this comin wednesday...coz im working on shift..:cheers:

No prob, man, hope you can join us

For those who have not responded, just to let you know, if I could get a final design confirmation, will get the stickers printed and give it to all present for FREE!

1) wertdeviruz / Hougang / 91029720 / Black / KillerBee

(2) Biposto / Jurong West / 91837105 / Red

(3) pikapika / AMK / 94887775 / Red

(4) Merboy / Jurong / 91443996 / Black / Winnie The Pooh

(5) HondaLoyal / Serangoon / 81191469 / Black

(6) ladder4949 / Upper East Coast / 82232817 / Red

(7) superdaddyshun / Telok Blangah / 97834687 / Black

(8) R3sshin / Hougang / Confidential / Black with gold exhaust casing

(9) rookie517 / Hougang / 94888993 / Red

(10) runningnosejoe / Serangoon North / Confidential / Red

(11) theforce / AMK / 96873433 / Blue

(12) Cardtac09 / Choa Chu Kang / Confidential / Black