SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MapleSEA

nivleK1985

eee.. u try wasting time to dl for 3 days each day 2 times 860MB.. open, install, finally can see maple ler.. den zzzz log in choose world ler den omg tio hang !!! kns lo.. keep like that de lei.. dono wad to do ler zzz

wah very sian!! can see the maple screen somemore. :sian: :sian:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya lo.. thats y i very very fed up.. btw also gd la.. cause having exams this week den no nid to play maple can study.. lol.

lol, just nice lor. jia you for ur exams ah xiao jie!! all the best!! maple can wait, probably after ur exams will patch again liao it might just work again after patch!! :smile: :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

lol, just nice lor. jia you for ur exams ah xiao jie!! all the best!! maple can wait, probably after ur exams will patch again liao it might just work again after patch!! :smile: :smile:

i send message to GM's via Qbox ler.. kns still can ask me what's the error code ? Got error code meh ? :faint:

i send message to GM's via Qbox ler.. kns still can ask me what's the error code ? Got error code meh ? :faint:

i think usually when they close maple on its own they'll display a error code back at windows screen.

tt time i keep kena auto-shutdown maple also. they say i attempt to hack. then i realised it's actually a virus on my computer. thanks to maple for detecting the virus for me. haha my anti-virus didn't managed to find it. :sian:

but mine no error code at all lei.. dono how to say also.. haiz.. ur gf de com got show error code de meh ?

forget liao leh. my gf's comp siao wan, everything also cannot. now she watching gong zhu xiao mei also cannot play the dvd disc, so end up she come my place watch. :smile:

still cant.. zzz i ask my cousin to burn the game to dvd den gib me.. wheni got the disk den see how lo

woo, :goodluck: hope u can maple soon

last night i was playing halfway, when it was 12 midnight exactly, a balrog was summon at Ant Tunnel 1. my lvl 28 magician managed to kill it. the rog only dealt me 17 damage at a time. so weirdo wan. at the end of it, it dropped a few cakes that says maplestory 2nd anniversary cake. :confused:

woo, :goodluck: hope u can maple soon

last night i was playing halfway, when it was 12 midnight exactly, a balrog was summon at Ant Tunnel 1. my lvl 28 magician managed to kill it. the rog only dealt me 17 damage at a time. so weirdo wan. at the end of it, it dropped a few cakes that says maplestory 2nd anniversary cake. :confused:

that was an event for the month of march ..... weak monster!

yea event monster lai de.. in leafe also got fake de griff.. i think exp is 17k den drop stupid cakes.. zzz

no leh, i dun remember having any exp from it. :confused:

that was an event for the month of march ..... weak monster!

so kill it only for those cakes right? nothing we can do with tthe cake except eat it? :confused:

haha....i keep blizzard den die lerz..noob de la dmg to u like 1 nia

haha, ur maple finally working liao ah Jo? or u buay tahan go PCbunk play? :cheeky:

who play in d world , please add me duststony - DK

my buddy list getting lesser and lesser

mi. :angel: juz started 4mths ago? can be ur best pt buddy job. :cheeky:

wait til mi login.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

:sian: now my turn liao. cannot launch maple successful. just before login screen maple closes and the error window says nothing. empty window. :cry:

nope.. go cousin hse log in see see... so ke lian... zzz :dozed:

haiz, now we both same fate liao. :sian: mine also can't work. :cry: i haven't level in like 2 months liao.