SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I'm a gal but I can't ride small bikes!

paperger85

i'm 1.7m and weigh abt 60kg...very heavy leh. keke...

the TZM looks damn cool lah. i hope it isnt as noisy as the SP coz i find it really too noisy when i rode pillion on my fren's bike the last time.

i'm doing ntuc and aig. i can give u guys discounts if u guys come to me. keke...can pm me if u wan me to do for u.

wow tzm, i suggest don get tzm...will cost u a bomb to maintain that.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

veli easy solution lar liddat. Just come to malaysia take malaysia license B Full.

No nid go through the messy n troublesome bike test in singapore, get ur B full 2000cc limit bike license in under 1 month straight away.

Then u get an international license, den can ride in singapore back lor. kakakakakakaaa, kiddin oni .

I oso over 1.7m lar, but i m 50% heavier than u. I ride a wave everyday, no problem meh.

If a wave looks like a bicycle to u, it wud look like a baby troller when i m riding it :giddy:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/royalemy/cooltext14886910.jpg

keke...i dont need to worry abt insurance de wor...i work in a vehicle insurance company and i can get discounts for my insurance de. my lady boss support me to take bike also. haha...u guys can come to me if u need to do ur insurance also wor...:cheeky:

steady sia.. xD next time wan insurance know who to find le:dot:

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

this thread sounds like the one Ladyrider created a few months back... so many similarities...

1) cant choose bike... dunno what to buy....

2) have liking for TZM...

3) alot of people reply.... (all pun intended)

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

you shouldnt care abt looks wise coz if ur bike is nice ppl wont say. many guys even fat ones ride cubs and they are happy wit it. so just get a regular cub for u to hold on to till u upgrade like a spark. at least ur tall and able to reach..many u can choose from..

Yamaha 125Z-Oct 2006 to OCT 2010

HONDA CB400 SPEC 1 - OCT 2010..

actually i really like guillera....might consider it also but i think a girl riding tzm is damn cool lah. u dont get to see many chinese girls riding a tzm. keke...

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

actually i really like guillera....might consider it also but i think a girl riding tzm is damn cool lah. u dont get to see many chinese girls riding a tzm. keke...

nah... tzm is only cool only.. class 2a sportbike is damn cool... class 2 is super damn cool.. for sportcar is GODLIKE

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

u wan sp oso can wat .. nwadays girls wear those 'an quan ku' wat .. those quite stylish 1 .. lyk stockings de .. then wun zao geng .. can ride wat ever bike oso can .. if not then wear pants los .. reach workplace then change .. no choice .. example lyk mi .. lyk to style my hair (im a guy) but wear helmet oso boh bian .. at most kip 1 small bottle of wax or gel in my bike los .. hahas

Get an Aprilla RS125 cant find any cooler 2b bikes in sg liao:angel:

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg

erm.. feel tat gers ride vespa are so cute ah.. haha..

actually is better to think of the bike after u pass.. if not will hav the urge to get the bike de...

:cheeky:

ai ya whats the big deal with the skirt problem. wear jeans/shorts/pants and ride, then change to your skirt once u reach ur workplace lah.

get a spark with box. u can easily put ur documents and skirt in the box.

yeah... exactly. what I always do when i go to work... Troublesome? don't think so. prolly just a matter of getting used to. I don't have a box on my bike, so i just stuff my skirt into my bag. Leave a pair of heels in the office, come to office, kick off my boots and i'm good to go...

Sometimes if circumstances permits, i'll just wear my skirt and ride...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/corinneie/attitude1.jpg

What the world really needs is more love and alot less paperwork

yeah... exactly. what I always do when i go to work... Troublesome? don't think so. prolly just a matter of getting used to. I don't have a box on my bike, so i just stuff my skirt into my bag. Leave a pair of heels in the office, come to office, kick off my boots and i'm good to go...

Sometimes if circumstances permits, i'll just wear my skirt and ride...

wow.. u are so cool.. hao shuai leh.. :lovestruck: oops..

:cheeky:

if u are wearing office wear+pant later change skirt.

u shd ride a vespa or gilera VXR.

why?

cause u will have all the pro and con guys or girls looking at u while on the road.

2nd.tzm is good but do u think u can handle the power+handling?i saw too many p-plate fell with all those farring bike.but if u still going for that,i will respest.

add on.

i living in amk and every day 7++am there a red vespa going to work which is near north also.

she riding with skirt sometime which she know what to wear inside to pervent from.....

and check this out.

she not good looking anyway but when she in her red vespa+her dressing.she a killer on the road.cause it owned any girl walking in the street

Ex - Honda CB400.

Ex - Yamaha Fazer S2.

Ex - Yamaha R1.

Ex - Suzuki Hayabusa.

Ex - Yamaha Spark.

Ex - Yamaha Tmax.

Current -

Honda Jazz.

Kawasaki ZX6R.

Actually no matter what you ride juz love your bike it's ok le. But then i find gals who ride really cool. lolz. Especially the bigger bikes.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

try gilera lor i think still can wear skit somemore

then put 1 box then can put ur document le

ya man xiaobanz ger riding bike really cool man

wowhahahahahaha

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

good choice... TZM ... welcome to the club... if everyone thinks tzm mantainance is heavy , not true.. it depends on how u take care of ur bike.. it applies to any bikes though.. U pamper it , it will serve u well.. dont tell me other bike no servicing will serve the rider well.. it all depends on oneself.. :thumb: :thumb:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4626/img0864dk.jpg

Zai Lorenzo

Yamaha Tzm Fiat'01 - 2007 -> 2011

Aprilia RS125'09 - FEB 2011 -> AUG 2011

Yamaha Spark 135 - Aug 2011 -> Current

Cbr400rr - Next

if you are rich.. buy every kind of bike lor.

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

i find the PGO Gmax looks cooler tat guillera

Actually, you worry too much, i used to ride my auto scooter for 3 years before i took my 2a and then 2. And i pass it at one shot. THe fact is riding a auto scooter would may make you feel less confident in riding a manual one, but once you get ur butt onto the seat, it would jus come back to you again.

It is like > riding won't make you forget how to drive, isn't it!

Anyway go for gilera which is gd for your height, riding a auto bike is a totally new experience from riding a manual one. And i hav never regret riding it. Anyway i am also a lover of st11.

yup, agree, get a auto scooter. like X9 like that

Once A Rider,aLways A RideR