SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

HI Bros... I am selling a 11 year old red and white GSR400 in good condition.

Low Mileage of 100888

Excellent condition. New tyres, fuel pump, footrest, headlight, engine oil and oil filter. Comes with scott oiler, H&b side boxes, crash bar, cool mirrors, 2 helmets, unique fuel tank cap (confirm no leak). Recently passed VICOM.

Some scratches on front signal light and boxes, tear on seat leather (once you sit on it cannot see =p)

COE 30 Sep 2027. Full details here: https://www.gumtree.sg/a-motorcycles-scooters-motorbikes/buona-vista-west-coast/2007-suzuki-gsr400/1001937661820910691874009

Asking for $9888 only. Thanks!

Edited by examinelife
Upgrading bike

Hi guy's new 2A rider here. Was thinking about getting a gsr400, but heard from lots of people that the bike is quite old and maintanence might be a problem. What are the keys things i should look out for when getting a second hand gsr400? And is there anyone out there using the gpr ghost exhaust system?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

GSR 400 engine oil inlet cap.jpeg

Hi Bros,

I opened up this black cap (hope you can see in the picture above, arrowed) on my GSR 400 and I don't see any engine oil. Should I top up some oil? Can top up directly through this inlet, right? Please advise. Thanks!

Edited by examinelife
duplicate

Hi GSR 400 Ka Kis, do assist me to share that I am giving up young GSR400 blue only 9-10 months old with tons of aftermarket parts with Yoshi and etc.

I am looking for sincere and honest rider to COI and top up cash.

Contact me at 93883432 Joseph to discuss further. Do not waste each other time, do be sincere as I am sincere in letting go my ride.

HI Joseph, do you have pictures and an asking price?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone has issue with the key detection system?

I ride to bike shop for servicing. The items I service are oil filter, engine oil and clutch plates. After they resemble the bike, it cannot detect the key. The KEY light on the dashboard keep blinking.

Cannot start bike.

Please check ur sais reponder if they have connected it properly.please trace the wire under the key cap to the immobilizer.

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

Hi Bros,

I opened up this black cap (hope you can see in the picture above, arrowed) on my GSR 400 and I don't see any engine oil. Should I top up some oil? Can top up directly through this inlet, right? Please advise. Thanks!

I think this have been highlighted , yes you should see the gears inside but not the oil.for a quick glance on how much oil you hvae left.Please look into window of the right side located lower from the filler cap .make sure the oil covers half of the window glass.

Edited by testamant

Hi guy's new 2A rider here. Was thinking about getting a gsr400, but heard from lots of people that the bike is quite old and maintanence might be a problem. What are the keys things i should look out for when getting a second hand gsr400? And is there anyone out there using the gpr ghost exhaust system?

Issues starts to come due to improper maintenance on the bike.Even high milage ones are still in good condition.Please take note of any rattles ,squeaks and also electrical or start up failures.items due to wear and tear can contribute to fuel pump,sais failure ,alternator tyres, hoses , electical harness (if tampered with) are early signs you are buying a lemon.best to see and observe the engine if the shop allows the bike to idle and warm up slowly.and lets hope he dosen't rev the bike up to temp when its cold to gain the buyer confidence that the bike is working well. and if you do decide to buy it. It dosen't hurt to send it to your trusted mechy for a full health checkup right after the collection from a shop.

Happy Hunting

We do have a few riders in the back adopting the ghost end can.It so ghostly that it will avoid detection from the lta.but nonetheless the sound is amazing....maintenace wise is that suzuki only have oem but no local made parts.take note that you buy quality for quality...unless you can scapryard the find.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Morning everyone. This is a long shot seeing that there's no new updates to this thread since last year but here goes. 

I just got me a 2007 GSR400  and was wondering if there's a group still functioning to share tips and advice. 

Looking forward to catching up with fellow GSR riders. 

Cheers

20201122_091135.jpg

• Like 1

Hey bro thanks, you've got a pretty sweet ride yourself! I guess they lost a chunk of the interest when the super 4 came in 08. Perhaps the larger size compared to the S4 or maybe the brand loyalty.  Nonetheless I love the size of this ride, I find it more comfy as I'm more on the tall side. 

Haven't done any mods, spent a chunk of my free time spray painting the panels and headers... mostly cosmetic but very satisfying. 

Was hoping to get resurrect this thread to get some advice from the GSR old birds lol. 

Edited by Decaf

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 6:41 PM, Khairulbirdie said:

Anyone knows the tyre pressure for GSR 400?

@Khairulbirdie should be similar to the super4, around 30-32psi.. but i know some bros run higher pressures 38-40psi, depending on your preference. is there a sticker on the swingarm to show recommended pressure by suzuki?

On 12/6/2020 at 9:06 PM, Decaf said:

Hey bro thanks, you've got a pretty sweet ride yourself! I guess they lost a chunk of the interest when the super 4 came in 08. Perhaps the larger size compared to the S4 or maybe the brand loyalty.  Nonetheless I love the size of this ride, I find it more comfy as I'm more on the tall side. 

Haven't done any mods, spent a chunk of my free time spray painting the panels and headers... mostly cosmetic but very satisfying. 

Was hoping to get resurrect this thread to get some advice from the GSR old birds lol. 

20 kB · 3 downloads

@Decaf hows your bike coming along? for some reason these days i am starting to see more and more GSR400 on the roads!

• 2 years later...
On 10/21/2007 at 2:56 PM, swoosh said:

no more liao

My SUZUKI GSR400 Suddenly cannot go fast when I full throttle.. my mechanic say ECU spoiled. Is he right? Can someone advise.

Is GSR600 ECU compatible to use for GSR400?

thanks for your hel.

• 10 months later...