SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Girls on scramblers or girls on sports bikes?

paperger85

Which do you think is more cool?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more cool?

• Girls riding a sports bike
    • Girls riding a scrambler
    • Girls riding anything on two wheels

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least they still haf the guts to ride a scram rather den some guys who dun even dare to seat onto a scram.. haha! and im a guy i still say this.. LOL

yea this is true! I really admire girls who ride a scram despite a height disadvantage.. :cheeky:

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/binkaz11/1_980549729l.jpg[/IMG] [I][B][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Wooo HoOOoOooooo~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

at least they still haf the guts to ride a scram rather den some guys who dun even dare to seat onto a scram.. haha! and im a guy i still say this.. LOL

hmm no idea about that..cuz I've ridden a few scrams already even up to 2a scrams so yea ;) scrams okay what..powersliding on that is THA THING :thumb:

cuz I've ridden a few scrams already even up to 2a

DRZ-400 SM ???!!!!!!!! lol

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

Seriously, I think that short girls or guys riding scramblers are just being a danger to themselves and others.

What happens when they need to do an e-brake? Where are they gonna find a kerb to let them tip toe?

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

girl on Sportsbike looks cool leh

hahahah but when i see girl on scram..i very admire them coz some girls realli so small size and short but dare to ride scram..my foot cant even touch the ground lol..though it seems dangerous~

----------------------

Class 2B - 14th September 2006

Class 2A - 13th November 2007

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/her-melancholic-smile/banner.jpg

scram is really cool! i ever dream of gg on dirt track with scram, but my height dun allow me to do so. den again, its pretty dangerous bah since i cant touch de ground, dun wanna risk my life with it also.

i feel. insecure, if i cant feel de soild hard ground...

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

Seriously, I think that short girls or guys riding scramblers are just being a danger to themselves and others.

What happens when they need to do an e-brake? Where are they gonna find a kerb to let them tip toe?

all this will learn during the lessons...

most of this girls.. when they take their class 2b/2a/2..

they cant even reach..

tiptoe like mad..

but they pass their tp.. and mind u it includes emergency brake..

its all about whether u can control the bike or not..

besides.. can reach the bike.. just slide abit from the seat.. sure can reach.. :thumb:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

all this will learn during the lessons...

most of this girls.. when they take their class 2b/2a/2..

they cant even reach..

tiptoe like mad..

but they pass their tp.. and mind u it includes emergency brake..

its all about whether u can control the bike or not..

besides.. can reach the bike.. just slide abit from the seat.. sure can reach.. :thumb:

i'm sure the bikes in school is not as high as a scrambler?

there are even bikes with lower seats for shorter ppl. i suggest that they retake their tp on scramblers. it'll be damn funny to see these ppl failing.

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

I'm Sure if a Girl is DARING enough to ride a Scram, it means she's got the confidence to handle the bike pretty well. I'm very sure most of u guys out there knows that the handling of a scram is harder compared to other bikes due to tis height, torque, stability, performance etc. Of course we won't waste our $$ to ride something that we can't handle confidently right? :)

not reali.. some ppl jus wanna AA ride scrambler.. in e end fall catch even more attention lo.. darin does not mean can handle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/pearlzild/16052008.jpg

[P][ë][A][r][£] ©opyright|`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•(¯`•.(¯`v´¯).•´¯)`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•| Äbcđ€fĢĦÎjķζмŋǿþq®şŧ_vωxÂ¥z|

��*为陌生,所以勇敢,��*为è·ç¦»ï¼Œæ‰€ä»¥ç¾Žä¸½ã€‚

there are even bikes with lower seats for shorter ppl. i suggest that they retake their tp on scramblers. it'll be damn funny to see these ppl failing.

not high...?

ask a girl who is 1.55m to sit on a fazer 6 and then sit on a drz..

its the same...

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Slow nevermind.... Pattern must be nice.... Bike must be BLING...

scram is really cool! i ever dream of gg on dirt track with scram, but my height dun allow me to do so. den again, its pretty dangerous bah since i cant touch de ground, dun wanna risk my life with it also.

i feel. insecure, if i cant feel de soild hard ground...

PS. they are not tall n built as wad u think.. so if u r still thinking height is a problem... all i can tell u is no.. u dont have to realli find a kerb to stop.... my legs oso veri short... onli one half of the butt the other side onli wad.. ok ber...

y do u think so?? we have lots of training in the forest.. so on the road ani

terrian we all know how to counter it..

not high...?

ask a girl who is 1.55m to sit on a fazer 6 and then sit on a drz..

its the same...

sports bike are shorter but wider... there fore ur legs spread wider hences shorten... scram slim but tall legs oso spread straight.... i can reach my ktm.. but i got difficulties reaching on my friend's R1.... it will be better to fail inside the course then outside the ROAD...

n ya scrams are at least lighter then sports bike by half..... most scrams dont even exceed 100KG..

and btw is it true scramblers are more dangerous? in the sense that the center of gravity is higher, the tyres are not made for road purposes. and especially in rainy weather is alot worse.

i have a friend riding scrambler who told me that. he even buang in carpark before bcoz of that.

http://pics.livejournal.com/itsnotmytime/pic/0000d38qhttp://pics.livejournal.com/itsnotmytime/pic/00009csy/s320x240

honda nsr150sp - FS1*1*G

yamaha 125z - FY5*7*E

girls on scrams are cool no doubt abt that.

but personally, girls on sportsbike are :thumb:

:angel:

bro i oso like to see girls on sportsbike... esp on one ocasion i inside bus :cry: i saw one girl riding a R6 n her friend driving a car.. n she looks cool :cheeky: n fierce too :angry: :angry: :angry: