SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

Hi i just bought my Nouvo just now... may i know when do we know to change the belting and roller or any wear and tear parts?

Bro, good questions. Do check out with our previous reply. You may get your answer from there!

Regular servicing for belt and roller at 24k mileage!

Engine oil and brake pad in 3000-5000km

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh is dat so... i managed to kickstart when batt is left wif 9V maybe when its totally flat as in zero volts then cant kick ba, yet to experience it

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

saw a vid in youtube, nouvo using yypang btw any recommendation for engine oil ?

Yamaha TZM (FN****M) = Nov 2008 ~ Dec 2011

KTM 200 (FQ****E) = Dec 2009 ~ Jul 2011

Honda Wave S(FV****J) = Nov 2011 ~ Dec 2011

Yamaha Nouvo (FBF****U) = Feb 2012 ~ Sept 2012

Yamaha 125Z (FY****S) = Sept 2012 ~ ???

Yamaha RXZ (FQ****L) =

KTM 400 (FBC****L) =

Honda Wave R (FBE****T) =

saw a vid in youtube, nouvo using yypang btw any recommendation for engine oil ?

I am using Motul 300V!

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Oh is dat so... i managed to kickstart when batt is left wif 9V maybe when its totally flat as in zero volts then cant kick ba, yet to experience it

Huh! No. I ever pushed my bike to SPC to get it charged so that I can go back. Now I am using ctek battery charger. It is so much better...

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Can you post the link here?

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Hi all,

I just passed my 2B and i am thinking of getting a nuovo 1st hand. Jiat wanna know. Can the bike maintain at 100kmh easily on expressway? I am 80kg. How about with a pillion? And is nuovo an afforable bike to maintain? Thought of getting one next month.. Btw any shop to recommend?

Hi all,

I just passed my 2B and i am thinking of getting a nuovo 1st hand. Jiat wanna know. Can the bike maintain at 100kmh easily on expressway? I am 80kg. How about with a pillion? And is nuovo an afforable bike to maintain? Thought of getting one next month.. Btw any shop to recommend?

OK. I am of the same weight as you. Riding at 100km is easy to maintain and will no sway easily! With a pillion is no problem and affordable bike too. I recommend Ban Hon. Ang Mo Kio Ave 3. Near Caltex. You can take a bus there and bus stop is in front of the shop. I bought it there and now fully paid.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

OK. I am of the same weight as you. Riding at 100km is easy to maintain and will no sway easily! With a pillion is no problem and affordable bike too. I recommend Ban Hon. Ang Mo Kio Ave 3. Near Caltex. You can take a bus there and bus stop is in front of the shop. I bought it there and now fully paid.

Nice. May i know how much is the machine price? Aftersale service good? Thx bro..

Nice. May i know how much is the machine price? Aftersale service good? Thx bro..

I bought at $5K. But I think now is selling at $7K or higher due to COE. Aftersale service, just go to hong leong corp. http://www.hlcorp.com.sg

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

here's the link to nouvo using yypang but i found out there are alot more after market pipe that can b fitted in nouvo such as endurance nob 1. lets pray hard if there is any legal pipe for nouvo in the future.

Yamaha RXZ (FQ****L) =

KTM 400 (FBC****L) =

here's the link to nouvo using yypang but i found out there are alot more after market pipe that can b fitted in nouvo such as endurance nob 1. lets pray hard if there is any legal pipe for nouvo in the future.

Yamaha RXZ (FQ****L) =

KTM 400 (FBC****L) =

i think im trying belray for the next service

Yamaha RXZ (FQ****L) =

KTM 400 (FBC****L) =

Agip city tech 10w40

Highly recommended for auto bikes $18/L

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

any nouvo rider wanna ride up to desaru just for a joy chill ride ???

Yamaha RXZ (FQ****L) =

KTM 400 (FBC****L) =

Agip city tech 10w40

Highly recommended for auto bikes $18/L

whereyou get it changed?

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/umam1/125zglowing.jpg

i quit riding..

Goodbye Nouvorians.... nice knowing u all....

Sold off nouvo already... having a hard time to sell it off coz most of the shops mentioned that nouvo not in demand... 20 plus shops i enquire how much they willing to take my nouvo..miserable price they offer me... sigh

Yamaha SparkZ 110 (2004 to 2008)

Yamaha X1-R 135 (June 2008 to Feb 2009)

Gilera ST Runner 200 (Feb 2009 to I dun knw...:confused:)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...

uma-man: got it frm jln besar rd

suede: so hw much they took in ur nouvo?

www.pizzahut.com.sg

uma-man: got it frm jln besar rd

suede: so hw much they took in ur nouvo?

jln besar which part? you are not referring to the agent right?

anyway u remember me? FQ1333Y..

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/umam1/125zglowing.jpg

i quit riding..

211 Jln Besar

Meng Motor Co.

Sorie i got no idea who r u...

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Hi guys!

Im new to this forum and I just bought a yamaha Nouvo 2008 model elegance 135cc. I was searching for legal after market exhaust pipe but its unavailable. I called hodaka regarding yoshimura pipe for nouvo but they told me none is legal unless if there is atleast 100 pc minimum to purchase they can make the after market pipe legal. So, do we have 100 nouvo bikes interested with the after market exhaust in here?

http://i.imgur.com/K5kvf.gif

Just got to be yourself. Don't copy anyone else.

I doubt so we hv 100 members in here ridin nouvo, only way is to install non-approved aftmkt exhaust if u r really keen on it but not worth è risk of gettin caught & fine.

Y do u need an aftmkt pipe in è 1st place?

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Hi Nuovorian Bros,

yesterday checked Hong Leong Corp website, no more nuovo. Thus i called their sales person and he informed that thay wont be bringing in Yamaha Nuovos.

Any idea if other shops stil has this model? I'm looking at first hand. Is it still advisable to buy even when authorised dealer (HL Corp) wont be bringing in this model anymore?

Sad. Cos thinking of buying the black Nuovo 2011.