SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

Just changed to YSS Suspension and steering cones from ah Choong! Good service and nice work!

Change my suspension to YSS E-Series E302T (White) - $260

Steering Cone - $80 (Inclusive of Installation)

Edited by Jixiang

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys!! I currently riding spark n wanna change to nouvo. Any bike shop to recommend for trading my park to nouvo??

Ban Hon

Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Industrial Park 2. Just before Caltex!

I bought mine there. Quite a good deal!

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Dun tink u can get k&n for nouvo but i did see stainless steel type at balestier wing yap

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Hey guys, new owner of nouvo elegance here. This is my first 4stroke bike and during riding its very quiet something diff. Best of all it's laid back.

But I have few problems. During starting up its dies off immediately. The same thing happens when I slow down abt to stop it dies off. Is it engine too cold? The top speed I tried was 95-100kmh it could not go more than that.

Yes it's a fantastic ride and I hope to learn more on the technical stuffs over here. See ya.

Hey guys, new owner of nouvo elegance here. This is my first 4stroke bike and during riding its very quiet something diff. Best of all it's laid back.

But I have few problems. During starting up its dies off immediately. The same thing happens when I slow down abt to stop it dies off. Is it engine too cold? The top speed I tried was 95-100kmh it could not go more than that.

Yes it's a fantastic ride and I hope to learn more on the technical stuffs over here. See ya.

Hi, Welcome to the Nouvo Team! We are glad to know that we have one more new member. During start up, it is natural as u need to start a few times as there is no petrol going into the engine. Therefore you need to throttle a bit. However, while u r slowing down, it should not dies off.. If you feels that it could be the engine that is too cold, trying warming up until u see the 2nd bar appearing on your odometer before moving off. If the problems still persist, do go back to your respective bike shop who sells you the bike for rectification.. You may also go back to Hong Leong Corporation (Yamaha) as they can do a thorough check for you...

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

My Main Stand had broken... Anyone knows where I can get a chrome main stand which does not rust easily? I suspect the snap on my main stand is due to rusty and after which it corroded..

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

How much ur installment? and down payment?

My monthly is about $160 for 2.5 years. Downpayment - $1000. Bike bought in June 2009. COE - $900..

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

@Jixiang Hi there, apparently there's alot of problems one of which is carb and also the rear brake. I've send it back to the mech and they said need to be overhaul but luckily I don't need to fork out a single cent cos it's still under warranty. Hopefully when I collect it back it will be problem-free.

Lucily under warranty. But that is quite a big issue.

You take care bro!

Ride Safely!

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

My Main Stand had broken... Anyone knows where I can get a chrome main stand which does not rust easily? I suspect the snap on my main stand is due to rusty and after which it corroded..

jb got sell.....

02- 03 - Nsr sp 150

03- 04 - Cbr 400

03- 05- YzF R1

04- 06 - Wave R

06- 06- YZF R1

06- 07 - lancer

07- 08 - civic ,08- 09 - Honda Fit,09- 09 - Spark 135

09- 10 - SPEC 2

10 - 11 - CIVIC , 11 - ?? - HayaBuSa

http://r9.fodey.com/2066/ef9c8a3140714894a5ef47796aa9b9aa.0.gifhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/teamghoul/21052006.jpg

main stand should be selling but coverset i dun think got.. can try ah boy or wh....

02- 03 - Nsr sp 150

03- 04 - Cbr 400

03- 05- YzF R1

04- 06 - Wave R

06- 06- YZF R1

06- 07 - lancer

07- 08 - civic ,08- 09 - Honda Fit,09- 09 - Spark 135

09- 10 - SPEC 2

10 - 11 - CIVIC , 11 - ?? - HayaBuSa

http://r9.fodey.com/2066/ef9c8a3140714894a5ef47796aa9b9aa.0.gifhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/teamghoul/21052006.jpg

Hi, i would like to know whats the top speed for a stock nouvo elegance? and also the fuel consumption of this bike. Is it suitible for commuting from tampines to clementi everyday?

Perhaps 115-120km/h on a downslope...

Not to worry, my workplace m'sians travel frm kulai to s'pore everyday coverin more than 150km a day.

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg