SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] All About Cosmetic Mods

madman

Thank you for digging out the pics...hahaa...

That's from 2007 SBBF.

There's plenty of beautiful bikes around now... :angel:

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, regarding your footrest, i believe you mentioned that there is more space for gear shifting and braking and also longer. I am very interested if it is within my budget. Where can i view or is there pictures? How much too? thanks

do you sell the normal eagle footrest too?

cheers

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

hi, regarding your footrest, i believe you mentioned that there is more space for gear shifting and braking and also longer. I am very interested if it is within my budget. Where can i view or is there pictures? How much too? thanks

do you sell the normal eagle footrest too?

cheers

i have wat you want. just come view them. the rest can discuss. :D

u know my number.

i just pass my inspection few months bck with wide bar n crash bar :cheeky: but the inspector did mention have to remove my crash bar cause not original :sian: end of the day i did promised to remove and he pass mi without much problem. i dun think wide bar is an issue but then u still under their mercy for inspection dude gd luck 2 u too. If u still need an original handle 4 inspection i can borrow u my Gd Luck

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

my wide handle bar cannot pass inspection :(

Please include more details like why, and where you got your inspection done?

the previous times I went with my wide handlebar and uncovered spotlights and i passed. The spotlights issue was lucky for me but i wasnt in the know of any handlebar-width restrictions. (and goodness me for those who've seen Riot's El'Toro!)

I have the best signature.

Did they say why not?

Inspector only say that my handle bar not stock...

i just pass my inspection few months bck with wide bar n crash bar :cheeky: but the inspector did mention have to remove my crash bar cause not original :sian: end of the day i did promised to remove and he pass mi without much problem. i dun think wide bar is an issue but then u still under their mercy for inspection dude gd luck 2 u too. If u still need an original handle 4 inspection i can borrow u my Gd Luck

i got a crash bar and a few mods... but the inspector only mention about the wide handle bar... dunno why also.. maybe see me P plate..

Please include more details like why, and where you got your inspection done?

the previous times I went with my wide handlebar and uncovered spotlights and i passed. The spotlights issue was lucky for me but i wasnt in the know of any handlebar-width restrictions. (and goodness me for those who've seen Riot's El'Toro!)

Done my inspection at STA Ayer Rajah... But thank goodness overall result is a pass... the uncle only constantly remind me to change back the stock handle bar... wondering what is the implication if i go for a 2nd inspection next year :giddy:

Class 2B - 23 Nov 2007

Class 2A - 24 Mar 2009

Class 2 - 19 Oct 2010

Class 3 - 20 Jul 2011

I think the best place to go is still at Changi there...my phantom went there with a super wide handlebar and huge@ss sidebox also pass leh....uncle even say my bike nice....he ask me how much if he wan to buy... :p

yup totally agree with Blackenese cause i pass my inspection mayb u shld try there at least i think the inspector know wat to look out for. :goodluck:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

next year den consider where to go for inspection :) ayer rajah there is just afew minutes ride from my home hence very tempting to do there for inspection :cheeky:

Class 2B - 23 Nov 2007

Class 2A - 24 Mar 2009

Class 2 - 19 Oct 2010

Class 3 - 20 Jul 2011

my wide handle bar cannot pass inspection :(

Inspector only say that my handle bar not stock...

i got a crash bar and a few mods... but the inspector only mention about the wide handle bar... dunno why also.. maybe see me P plate..

Done my inspection at STA Ayer Rajah... But thank goodness overall result is a pass... the uncle only constantly remind me to change back the stock handle bar... wondering what is the implication if i go for a 2nd inspection next year :giddy:

Bro, that means your handlebar didnt fail the inspection :slapforehead:

Dont anyhow assume, even with other 'mods' and stuff.

I have the best signature.

hmm... den why the uncle keep asking me to change back stock handle bar? my first inspection ar... go there blur blur.. heez..

Class 2B - 23 Nov 2007

Class 2A - 24 Mar 2009

Class 2 - 19 Oct 2010

Class 3 - 20 Jul 2011

Actually any kind of alteration or additional stuff fit onto a stock bike or car is considered a modification. Even if you sprayed your rim to a different colour other than what was presented during the 'omogation' (hamtam spell) is also considered modification by LTA. However, it will be the talk of the day in station if they jus bring you in becuz of rims colour.

For you case it's probably that the "uncle" is a new worker there or someone riding phantom had "lap" him off on the way to work....ha ha. :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/wqslfr.gif

inspection it depends. last year went to changi inspection pass, this yr same bike same mods tell me cannot.

in the end, still got a pass from "another" place...

they like u, u pass, dun like you as much, no pass...wahahaa...

anyways, my "showroom" gonna be shifting... will keep you guys updated.

it'll be a showroom cum garage...heheh... :D

hmm... den why the uncle keep asking me to change back stock handle bar? my first inspection ar... go there blur blur.. heez..

relac ah bro...

dun think too much wat the uncle tell you la... just yes sir ok ok... hahaa...

relac ah bro...

dun think too much wat the uncle tell you la... just yes sir ok ok... hahaa...

lol.. tats wad i did..

Class 2B - 23 Nov 2007

Class 2A - 24 Mar 2009

Class 2 - 19 Oct 2010

Class 3 - 20 Jul 2011

inspection it depends. last year went to changi inspection pass, this yr same bike same mods tell me cannot.

in the end, still got a pass from "another" place...

they like u, u pass, dun like you as much, no pass...wahahaa...

anyways, my "showroom" gonna be shifting... will keep you guys updated.

it'll be a showroom cum garage...heheh... :D

next time go inspection must bring girls with short skirt....wahahaha.

Wahsey...."showroom" coming liow....nice :thumb:

http://i42.tinypic.com/wqslfr.gif

i pass inspection with my 13" ape when im having my "phantom Skullz"

the uncle must be dun like my face so keep telling me change back stock handle bar... or mayb i still p plate :(

Class 2B - 23 Nov 2007

Class 2A - 24 Mar 2009

Class 2 - 19 Oct 2010

Class 3 - 20 Jul 2011