SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] All About Cosmetic Mods

madman

yes, i got the whole set orig fenders, front and rear.

it is used b4, but totally showcase condition. if you interested, come over and have a look, we can discuss the price from there.

Hi madman,

So the number you stated no change rite. I sms you on the fender but u didnt reply so i tot u change number.

:)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi madman,

i would like to install crash bar / Highway bar to my TA200,

to protect my engine (of coz my leg) also if fall down,

saw some sample from your web, if installed the crash bar LTA inspection will pass or not? because juz received a letter ask me for inspection at JAN.

inspection no problem.

Hi madman,

So the number you stated no change rite. I sms you on the fender but u didnt reply so i tot u change number.

:)

sorry, having problem with my hp again... sms function not working properly due to accident some months ago and i have not repaired it.

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

madman... you have bullet headlights somewhat similar in size and design to the ones sold at LAB but better quality? I'm tired or sticking back the top catch already... zzz

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

Snap, ive been asking him for that since the first day i knew him lol.

wah lau sian... den what you using now?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for late replies. was away... BKK problem... bloody airport...TMD...

老板 !

How is the 20L tank thingy going on ?

also check with you if you can modify Shadow Slasher Tank to 20L oso ? :cheeky:

if you want to send the tank overseas to mod sure thing no problem. to and fro freight cost is the expensive part.

if you want to produce a custom one from scratch like OCC, also can, give me drawing, I'll send to my engineer to quote the price. so depends what you want.

not just that, pretty much have no limits to how custom you want things to be, only a matter of $$$ nia. of course, your drawing and dimensions must be accurate lah, else later wun fit is a problem... autocad drawing accepted. send me the digital file.

hi madman

have any stock mirror for sale? actually only looking for the right side mirror..

stock mirror got, 2nd hand ai mai?

madman... you have bullet headlights somewhat similar in size and design to the ones sold at LAB but better quality? I'm tired or sticking back the top catch already... zzz

i dunno how lab ones look like... :confused:

Vic, i want clutch cable +5" leh, possible...?

Last time (twice) i asked from u, u brought in the standard +8", but i felt paiseh to bother u so i purchased them both anyway... Maybe if you allow, we can swap plus i topup a bit also.

why it's too long ah? i have some at home you can see if the length suits you. i no prob if u wanna swap. buy things if cant fit, i also accept back and swap with other items (provided item not damaged lah), so what u think... :)

yo madman... are there any stocks for your flame saddlebag and those additional headlights with suspension cover available?

flame saddlebags yes i have, but it's the detachable saddlebags type, not the normal straddle over kind.

come view them...it works same as those saddlebags i'm selling, except it is removable each side just like givi side boxes.

lastly, yes it's lockable too if you want.

Madman! ne windshields in bro?

no windshields.... sorry...

why it's too long ah? i have some at home you can see if the length suits you. i no prob if u wanna swap. buy things if cant fit, i also accept back and swap with other items (provided item not damaged lah), so what u think... :)

Wahh you were caught in the mess huh. Damn.

Anyways yeah, too long, i'm using +6 now, but +5 will be uber ideal. Will do a swap some time, no rush yet. Thanks man.

I have the best signature.

flame saddlebags yes i have, but it's the detachable saddlebags type, not the normal straddle over kind.

come view them...it works same as those saddlebags i'm selling, except it is removable each side just like givi side boxes.

lastly, yes it's lockable too if you want.

yo madman.. yeah, i was talking about your new detechable flame saddle bag... price wise? you didnt indicate in your website

and any big-buster spotlight to make my FW phantom front look more muscular? haha...

your inbox is full eh, unable to send PM to you.

yo madman.. yeah, i was talking about your new detechable flame saddle bag... price wise? you didnt indicate in your website

and any big-buster spotlight to make my FW phantom front look more muscular? haha...

your inbox is full eh, unable to send PM to you.

you can email or sms me. my contacts as below after the signature bike photos.

detachable are higher priced than normal bags. just over 200.

spotlight i do have some. no photos though. come over view them when u are able to.

if you want to send the tank overseas to mod sure thing no problem. to and fro freight cost is the expensive part.

if you want to produce a custom one from scratch like OCC, also can, give me drawing, I'll send to my engineer to quote the price. so depends what you want.

not just that, pretty much have no limits to how custom you want things to be, only a matter of $$$ nia. of course, your drawing and dimensions must be accurate lah, else later wun fit is a problem... autocad drawing accepted. send me the digital file.

Eh.... Beh hiao draw leh :sweat: Was thinking getting a Slasher but aiya tank 11L only. FC worst then phantom and same tank quite cmi leh.

Thought last few post heard u are improving a new phantom 20L tank ? :) I quite eager for it leh hehehe :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/forkie/gif/cbike.gif αll oveR Ür toWή

Eh.... Beh hiao draw leh :sweat: Was thinking getting a Slasher but aiya tank 11L only. FC worst then phantom and same tank quite cmi leh.

Thought last few post heard u are improving a new phantom 20L tank ? :) I quite eager for it leh hehehe :p

I nearly (and still may) get one for myself. But yeah the size is almost the same as Phantoms and FC is higher, major difference is the V-twins... If you're keen, my friend wants to sell his modded one. SMS me.

I have the best signature.