SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

who knows how to cook

comics00

did u learn how to cook b4 or after marriage?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. did u learn how to cook b4 or after marriage?

• i am a guy, i know how to cook b4 my marriage
    • i am a guy, i will learn, if need to cook after marrage
    • who needs to cook when my mum & wife can cook
    • i am a gal, i know how to cook b4 my marriage
    • i am a gal, i will learn, if need to cook after marriage
    • don't expect me to cook, aas the maid to do it

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must have confidence in watever things u do... when i was a boy my mum too busy to cook for us.. so usually i will cook for everybody in the family.. then always try and error.. but now too lazy to do this sort of things liao...

an enemy of an enemy is your fren

Originally posted by ah_neng@Apr 16 2006, 08:56 PM

teach u a simple method... if u still cant cook a proper pot of rice, u can go bang the wall liao... cook watever amount of rice u wan but make sure ur rice cooker can hold that amount if not will overflow... scoope the amount u wan with a receptacle then wash the rice... after washing, pour away the water the more the merrier... then now is the most important step liao.. use the SAME receptacle to add the water into the pot.. say 3 full cups of rice u add 3 full cups of water...then dry the outside of the pot and and put into the rice cooker... another most important same is to press the cook button... very easy to learn isn't it?

kekeke~ :lol:

hmmm~ actually, cooking rice wif rice cooker is also need some skill one leh~ :smile:

e.g got 'old' rice or new 'rice', that is rice is put for sometime~ it will tend to need put slightly more water (unless there are some ppl who like their rice abit more harden, or Q-Q tat said)

and some little tips where cookery book/or TV show never reveal:

while cooking, (ie. after you put your rice in the rice cooker) you can add in some cooking oil, or any oil which you will fried wif garlic or etc, it will cause the rice to be smooth and it will enhanced the fragrance & bring out the natural sweetness which the rice itself had~ although tasty but eat too much will get fat lor~ and if you do this, the rice wont be able to stay overnight to fry as fried rice lor~ :sian:

Yummmy~ :hungry:

:lovestruck:

[p.s]

oh~ actually the best fried rice is using overnight rice(got to put in the fridge lah :sian: ) but if you do the above, it only good for consumption for tat day only hor~ :sian:

~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~.*.~*.~.*

心因為寬容, æ‰çœ‹è¦‹å¹¸ç¦

人会å˜å¾—温柔, 是é€æ¾ˆçš„懂了

懂了, å¿«ä¹æ˜¯é€‰æ‹©

~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~.*.~*.~.*

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/devoted_01/2221.gif

Guest piggyanne

ME!! :cheeky:

Now learning from mommy. I just learnt how to make curry. Bf says v nice. He was so surprised. Now i know cooking porridge, some veggies, cai por egg etc.

I wanna learn so my hubby will benefit from it in future.

:cheer:

Guest piggybi
Originally posted by piggyanne@Apr 16 2006, 11:15 PM

ME!! :cheeky:

Now learning from mommy. I just learnt how to make curry. Bf says v nice. He was so surprised. Now i know cooking porridge, some veggies, cai por egg etc.

I wanna learn so my hubby will benefit from it in future.

:cheer:

ya...i can vouch for piggyanne...as i'm her BF...her cooking is getting better and better le...

wat to do, as her mommy is sucha a great cook....simply love her mum's cooking..:cheeky:

Guest piggybi
Originally posted by XrS!N@Apr 17 2006, 12:13 AM

wah..... listen liao also hungry liao le....

haha...XrS!n, den too bad u got to go find ur gf or whoeva to cook for u le...cos my gf will onli cook for mi de...whahahaha...

:sorry: :cheeky:

Originally posted by piggybi@Apr 17 2006, 12:37 AM

haha...XrS!n, den too bad u got to go find ur gf or whoeva to cook for u le...cos my gf will onli cook for mi de...whahahaha...

:sorry: :cheeky:

Do i smell flame or do i smell vinegar? :cheeky: :cheeky:

Anyway if reli wanna a gal to cook for me i can ask my wife back to cook for me.... Listen liao hungry doesnt mean that i need ur GF to cook for me.... Ya i understand piggyanne ur GF la cause u stressed so many times liao.......

No flame brother.. Peace :cheeky:

But maybe we can ask the gals in this forum to share their cooking with us in a gathering. I don mind paying for it though

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Sulphur81/Picture006-2.jpg

Guest piggybi
Originally posted by XrS!N@Apr 17 2006, 06:02 PM

Do i smell flame or do i smell vinegar? :cheeky: :cheeky:

Anyway if reli wanna a gal to cook for me i can ask my wife back to cook for me.... Listen liao hungry doesnt mean that i need ur GF to cook for me.... Ya i understand piggyanne ur GF la cause u stressed so many times liao.......

No flame brother.. Peace :cheeky:

But maybe we can ask the gals in this forum to share their cooking with us in a gathering. I don mind paying for it though

yeah, peace bro, u can jolly well ask ur wife to cook it for u...no flames of vinegar bro, guess u think too much liao..haha...dis place is for us to make frens man, but u seems to wanna buaya here lei...lol...jk jk...:sorry: :cheeky: :cheeky:

:offtopic: :cheeky:

Originally posted by ViciousKitty74@Apr 17 2006, 04:13 PM

Anyone knows how to make Mee Hoon Kueh?

Really home made ones!

ya kitty i know. why?

but got a question. you want fried one or soup one? i both also know.

"A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!"

— Thomas Jefferson

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by piggybi@Apr 17 2006, 06:36 PM

yeah, peace bro, u can jolly well ask ur wife to cook it for u...no flames of vinegar bro, guess u think too much liao..haha...dis place is for us to make frens man, but u seems to wanna buaya here lei...lol...jk jk...:sorry: :cheeky: :cheeky:

:offtopic: :cheeky:

Which guy don buaya 1. Don tell u don lo... :cheeky:

Anyway Whatever doesnt prick me at all and i cant be bothered anyway :cheeky:

Originally posted by xishuo@Apr 17 2006, 07:00 PM

ya kitty i know. why?

xishuo u sure u know how 2 cook mee hoon kuey? I dono how 2 cook but i know where 2 find the best 2 eat

Guest ViciousKitty74
Originally posted by xishuo@Apr 17 2006, 07:00 PM

ya kitty i know. why?

I prefer the soup wan.

Can teach?

kitty teach like that i also dun know how to say... maybe go xrs!n's place then i demonstrate? like that clearer. =)

"A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!"

— Thomas Jefferson

:eek: :eek: