SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Suspension Related Issue

civicblade

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if anyone knows where to find the showa red label/stickers?

You don't have to find..really!..can always send you a vector logo of it and have a inkjet printer print it out on sticker paper and use ourdoor lamination from Oracle...fr the matter...any design you want..HOnda Wing with eyes also can :)

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

You don't have to find..really!..can always send you a vector logo of it and have a inkjet printer print it out on sticker paper and use ourdoor lamination from Oracle...fr the matter...any design you want..HOnda Wing with eyes also can :)

not really into diy..and sound quite complicated doing it too..

prefer ready made..:angel:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

prefer ready made..

Can try the other shops down from LAB there..or Aunty's daughter shop may have. Good luck.

Can try the other shops down from LAB there..or Aunty's daughter shop may have. Good luck.

will go source for it..Thanks..:thumb:

:dot: aunty daughter chio or not:cheeky:

if happened to see her,then i update u..:cheeky:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

aunty daughter chio or not

:cool: Not bad looking lah and sweet also (bekuz she knows you are stupid about stickers...heee...x2!)..man like Layang like that can easily get Sanko easily..character like mother like daughter type. But if there a choice to choose between my PB1 and two of them (sisters I think)...I take my PB1 home anytime lah :angel:

archer my frens s4 bitubo rusting and its quite bad, is that covered under the warranty??

is the suspension still working well?

external rusting are usually not covered under warranty as it doesn't affects the overall performance of the shock.

only if it affects the performance of the suspension like oil leakage, etc, will we cover it under the warranty.

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

:faint:

..frens s4 bitubo rusting and its quite bad
:faint:

Just when I about to decide getting a btubo mannn! Its not only "quite"...its shitting bad if you asked me. My Showa been 10.6 years in open car park and expose to all element of the environment...even dogs and cats shoot their liquid also never rust until like that. Looks like it's makes of cheap material or may be japanese chroming and build material use are better as of OFT (Oxygen Free Treatment).

Thanks for the info mannn!...looks like I hve to reconsider leh.:sian:

external rusting are usually not covered under warranty as it doesn't affects the overall performance of the shock.

only if it affects the performance of the suspension like oil leakage, etc, will we cover it under the warranty

Looks like your friend have to wait till it rust so badly..than claim warranty mannn!:angel: Nah..that's not good enough for me to justify for now to think of getting one. For about the same $$$s..guess I stick to Showa for the time being :dot:

dont showa will it rust till like that or not

Mine no rust leh...even those kanna scratched and peated areas...Jit_Poon_Kia product really :thumb: mannn!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q91/hellsfury31/Image008.jpg

That rusty part really looks bad....:faint:

yeap my bitubos are rusting too... >_

Izit the same spot as above that rust?

Mine no rust leh...even those kanna scratched and peated areas...Jit_Poon_Kia product really :thumb: mannn!

Ya,the japanese stuff is really "no horse run".Especially the chroming parts. :thumb: