SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha Spark135

artattackone

tat fast leh, my millage still beri low.. hee..

din travel far,

im not tat steady yet leh so i got prob heading to far place..

So pai seh im still beri new, still adapting the road condition n my bike, maybe still need sum guidance frm u guys.

:cheeky:

den join us for the upcoming outing lor... so as u can noe more bout us n even the bike lor... refugee will b glad to help u to answer all ur queries.. :cheeky:

wish to go tuesday outing.. lisheng going? haha

wah piang lei alex.. i go for the outing n don wanna join ar.. still want lihseng to go ar...

No matter how small the bike you are riding,

If you wanna ride up to somewhere which u desire to go

den sure u can reach. Its jus ur will power oni..

If you have big head and small BRAINS

Den something is wrong with U

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

den join us for the upcoming outing lor... so as u can noe more bout us n even the bike lor... refugee will b glad to help u to answer all ur queries.. :cheeky:

LOL!!

me answer queries sia.... quite hard lah... lost touch.... you lend me your bike lah... then i refresher... haha

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

LOL!!

me answer queries sia.... quite hard lah... lost touch.... you lend me your bike lah... then i refresher... haha

no probs dude... i will b able to lend u a helping hand... :cheeky:

no probs dude... i will b able to lend u a helping hand... :cheeky:

haiyoh... might as well you do it lor... easier mah....

print a handout of FAQ... pass them

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

Woah i don't think can go my first sparkie outing le. Sianz, got into an accident near my fren'z place. When turning the time accidentally throttle then kiss the wall. Now jia lat, alignment prob, fork bend, disk brake bend, rim bend, foot rest bend (due to impact when fall off bike), side stand bend, left side scratches, handle bar scratches.

Hai~

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

Woah i don't think can go my first sparkie outing le. Sianz, got into an accident near my fren'z place. When turning the time accidentally throttle then kiss the wall. Now jia lat, alignment prob, fork bend, disk brake bend, rim bend, foot rest bend (due to impact when fall off bike), side stand bend, left side scratches, handle bar scratches.

Hai~

wah piang... tat bad ar... :faint:

den now where is ur bike sia??

Very bad wor, cos today sunday not many bike shops opened. Then those opened charged really very expensive. I called unique they say best is leave bike at a carpark then wait till monday then call to tow the bike to their shop. He say estimated cos from 100+ to 300+. Sianz wor. This month very broke le still kana accident.. hai~

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Hey man, hw r u? hws ns? :p ahakz

Went unique yest. Gr8 shop .. ahakz. went ther twice aredi.. good service.. changed my tyres to tubeless.. all my outside frens say d price is good n cheap.. one of my gal fren even wans me to bring her next time to unique to change tyres.. :thumb:

Bro, r u the blue spark? I saw a blue spark there yesterday... I m riding a SP with my frnz, a white spark went there to do servicing as well. So far my frnz n me ve no problems with Unique, the white spark oso drop fork at Unique abt 1 mth ago n ve no problem. I suggest u bring back for them to check... btw i dun thinkin dropping fork will affect ur alignment, as for ur IU I guess ve notin to do wif droppin the fork unless ur IU is fix infront of ur front cover which they need to take out. Cheer up man, mayb u can go n look for kelvin n ask him to check on ur bike.

mine is the LE spark..nvrmind la..later wen hv the money i will go n do eting properly..cant blame anyone cos i wasn there to watch..

btw,can anyone reccomend me where is a good place to change footrest?? i wanna change to racing footrest..the yamaha adjustable one..n may i noe wats the price??thanxx..

Those who bought first hand sparky.. do u all have d warranty thingy and d free service to do at yamaha service centre?? 1st service at 1000 click n so on.. does any1 has it n tried it? But i noe they will jus check d whole bike but will charge us for engine oil n so on.. they wil use shell oil or sumthing.. is it worth it? Or just normal engine oil change at bike shops wud be good enuff?

Those who bought first hand sparky.. do u all have d warranty thingy and d free service to do at yamaha service centre?? 1st service at 1000 click n so on.. does any1 has it n tried it? But i noe they will jus check d whole bike but will charge us for engine oil n so on.. they wil use shell oil or sumthing.. is it worth it? Or just normal engine oil change at bike shops wud be good enuff?

I think juz go back to unique. They charge very low only. But if can wanna learn how to DIY. Cheaper wor.. haha..

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

free service as in they do the oil change filter change all these no charge u for the service charge but watever u change still chargable!

Haha ya, some times when you go and sign the document really must read in between the lines. But I think when they say free service charge they confrim will kill you on the engine oil/oil filter/spark plug.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

yeah raincoat , jacket or watever it is, its nice sia ;P

Haha then i think you must go back and buy le. Follow your heart. Somemore you think about it so long le. Then i suggest you going back and buy. haha.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~