SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

repair already ok. dont play play. haha. anyway, me and 2 others going to pg this 21st. good friday holiday. come along? me the only one on scooter. the others litre bike. sianz. come along ah. den the 2 of us can happy2 going at 100km/h on track. :thumb:

21st cannot ar .. my 'blood' getting married.. tak turun ... confirm putus.. wahahaha! u ask me go along on 'peak' period, crazy sia! summore i never been on 1 .. confirm will get phobia! hahahaha!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ic. thanks nas.

but petrol got so many kind?

which kind of petrol u think is the best for runner?

98? or other kind?

ic...is there gpr pipe? what so gd for leo vince? silence? or noisy?

carrick, full tank is 8L including reserve. price-wise will depend on what petrol u wanna pump. anyway, the pipe on ahboy535's gilera is leo vince. price went up liao. i think market now around $600+-. you might want to check out the bike shops i mentioned earlier.

what brand should i use for good performance?

belt? ---- there's malossi, polini, piaggio belt.. best go for kevlar.. last longer.

u-clip? ---- if urs using stock variator, u can only use stock uclip.

roller? ---- there's malossi, polini, dr pulley and stock. best? subjective..

sparkplug? -- ows, ngk , denso.. normal and iridium .. they diff not much ar.

air-fliter? -- for stock airbox( stock, malossi and twin air(need to source).

open pod ( hurricane, malossi, polini, knn). no comment. hehehe!

disc brakes? -- not sure leh .. so far stock has served me well for 1yr plus.

tyre? -- stock tyre -- sava and pirelli. others .. michelin gold and pilot sport. (michelin gold offer good all rounder)

ic. thanks nas.

but petrol got so many kind?

which kind of petrol u think is the best for runner?

98? or other kind?

ic...is there gpr pipe? what so gd for leo vince? silence? or noisy?

go for at least a 95. 92 i tried before.. it doesn't feel right ar.. hard to explain.

gpr pipe have .. wat so good abt leo vince, haiya .. i say good,bcoz it look good ar! wahahahaha! imo ar .. so go for wat look u want loh.. hehehehe! ppl change aftermarket pipe is for the louder soundlah .. if u want silence, use stock pipe. 1 thing for sure.. gpr pipe lighter so go and do ur check..

and pls go and read the past post in the new runner thread and runner cafe.. got a lot of info and a lot of crap.. patience my fren.. u can oso go down to either one of the shop at kallang ave and ask ard.. they will help u, if u can catch them on non peak hours ... hehehe.

thanks bro...for ur info

i need some quick advice, coz i just getting my 1st bike (runner)

coz i worry my bike got problem which i brought from a LJ bike shop.

i afraid they switch some parts and maybe the previous owner might not be taking good care of the bike. lol

where's this everbright shop at? from wat i noe from my fren the shop is open by some guy who used to work at taihin/future one....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/evilben_85/evil.jpg

Piaggio Typhoon 125 - FW596E

Yamaha X1-S - FY5414D

Gilera Runner VXR 200 - FBB4445P

XR400 - FP5404E

DRZ400SM - FBB9987J

where's this everbright shop at? from wat i noe from my fren the shop is open by some guy who used to work at taihin/future one....

wah now eunos oso wanna make a chain of runner shops? that wld b the next kallang! better, nearer to my house..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

bro carrick, can u give me ur defination of reliable? reliable as in = stock availability, professionalism, price or anything in mind?

in my opinion, these shops have to make profit .. tats why its call business .. if dun make profit, its called charity .. i dun think any shop will provide charity. hahahaha!

u haf to go down urself to the werkshop and see for urself.. and u haf to read the past post .. and pls do more research on ur current ride if do not want to be chop by shop. the 3 shop at kallang are well established .. there are now 2 at eunos, so called the new 'players' ... hahaha.. actually same faces! wuahahahaha!

i can tell u to go shop 'a' coz i haf a good experience there, but maybe another forumer will be sssooooo against it. so how? will u still go to shop 'a'?

anyway goodluck in finding ur reliable shop..

:thumb:

hi may i know how much does full servicing include for gilera runner and what do they change?

there are also ants, lots of tiny ants in unreachable places in my bike eg: the compartment below the seat, so will they help to clear them when doing the full servicing? or are there any other ways?

Things just need to suck before it gets better

hi may i know how much does full servicing include for gilera runner and what do they change?

there are also ants, lots of tiny ants in unreachable places in my bike eg: the compartment below the seat, so will they help to clear them when doing the full servicing? or are there any other ways?

What do you mean by full servicing? It cost more than 100 if you change the belt. They change oil, filter, brakes, etc. For the ants, pour water at them, runner is water proof.

this is by far the weirdest thing i have heard in such a long time....

What do you mean by full servicing? It cost more than 100 if you change the belt. They change oil, filter, brakes, etc. For the ants, pour water at them, runner is water proof.

and this is even weirder....

Not particularly weird in our tropical area. My friend once parked his car next some bushes for a whole day. Parallel park at the side of the road with overhanging bushes touching his car, kinda kerb.

After that, he realised that thousands and thousands of ants have decided to live in his side mirror. They built a little nest in the mirror housing and completely destroyed the electric mirror adjusting thing inside. Quite a new car too.

Ants can chew up wire insulation and cause no end of electrical problems.

this is by far the weirdest thing i have heard in such a long time....

and this is even weirder....

He meant under seat cover, so you just pour some water to wash away the ants, there is drainage in the seat storage so you get what I mean.