SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - Leo Vince SBK

Turbo08

Hi guys...im new to LV. I had jus fix a LV GP style on my gsxr K9 600cc. Anyone having the same bike with me with LV pipe on?I had remove the silencer however i still find that the sound and perfoemance is not 100%. And the sound is almost like having the silencer on. Any idea wat i should do to make is sound more 'garang' legally IF possible. Thanks.

Hi bro,

Welcome to the LV family..

I dont think any of us here using the gp style..

If the performance is not up to standard maybe should dynorun? Or maybe try different pipes to compare?

The only way to make it garang legally is for to season. After a yr or two and frequent touring confirm garang. To kacau internal of the pipe is not advisable.

Cheers!

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys...im new to LV. I had jus fix a LV GP style on my gsxr K9 600cc. Anyone having the same bike with me with LV pipe on?I had remove the silencer however i still find that the sound and perfoemance is not 100%. And the sound is almost like having the silencer on. Any idea wat i should do to make is sound more 'garang' legally IF possible. Thanks.

Understand that if you want a loud sound, you need to see what pipe "fits" for what bike. Some exhausts systems are sonically "matched" with the engine so you gotta do a lot of research. My understanding of LV is that it is good for bikes with a "raw" engine tone to it. Fit it on a smooth L4, then you really lose the grunt.

Like what Fir said, if this pipe is new, take it to the tracks (only sepang) to get the exhaust seasoned, since it's a sportsbike. Sepang has a long straight and you can hit the rev-limiter easy.

Imust admit thou LV sound nicer on suzuki sportsbike hehe..

But my LV of 3 yrs.. Simply rocks n rawrs! :)

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

Imust admit thou LV sound nicer on suzuki sportsbike hehe..

But my LV of 3 yrs.. Simply rocks n rawrs! :)

I agree.. But not my busa!! The lvs they have for my bike looks damn ugly la.. Thats why im gonna b a traitor.. Juz ordered a yoshi r55 f/s for my bike.. Hehe.. But i still luv all of u ok.. Haha

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/mufarridun/395467_10151281899004118_1083329383_n_zps4299baea.jpg

You Will Bring Me Everywhere I Wanna Go :lovestruck:

I agree.. But not my busa!! The lvs they have for my bike looks damn ugly la.. Thats why im gonna b a traitor.. Juz ordered a yoshi r55 f/s for my bike.. Hehe.. But i still luv all of u ok.. Haha

Big bore bikes like busa dont scream like 600's thats why we find its not loud...get someone to do 300kph on your bike n you sit beside the highway to witness it...then you'll say its freaking loud n fast..hehehe!!!

Btw the r55 sound wicked bro...like that i wanna stick some dua bradik ekzos lah...

Or...you wanna get this...

Edited by JbAtRaCeR

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Big bore bikes like busa dont scream like 600's thats why we find its not loud...get someone to do 300kph on your bike n you sit beside the highway to witness it...then you'll say its freaking loud n fast..hehehe!!!

Btw the r55 sound wicked bro...like that i wanna stick some dua bradik ekzos lah...

Or...you wanna get this...

Jardine too gila babi for me bro.. i was tinking of tsukigi canon at first BUT dont tink i have the balls to use it la.. haha.. its way too obvious..

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/mufarridun/395467_10151281899004118_1083329383_n_zps4299baea.jpg

Jardine too gila babi for me bro.. i was tinking of tsukigi canon at first BUT dont tink i have the balls to use it la.. haha.. its way too obvious..

Bro...you cow luck man...4th gear can outpace the 900 n 800...hehhehe!!!...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Yalah...ill wait untill it is season lah.sepang sounds nice ah. Nvr been there before. Organise pe?haha! Anyway..the R55 rawk dude..nice pipe. I use to have yoshi on my spec3. U operate the inside, take out the silencer..n it sound super nice. Inspection masih lepas jgak. But duno on haya how it will be lah.

ALamak here all abg2 class 2 talking ah... Tompang lalu.. Hehehe.. I still love my S4!! My 1 st 2nd 3rd gear confirm louder than u all hahaha

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

ALamak here all abg2 class 2 talking ah... Tompang lalu.. Hehehe.. I still love my S4!! My 1 st 2nd 3rd gear confirm louder than u all hahaha

Yala2.. Ur pipe like motogp mah.. Haha.. Btw jbat nxt wk fri nite teh session u ok tk??

wah wah now only jbat and Idun aje ah teh session.... hahahahahahaha

haha.. Otak lu.. If he on then i ask the rest la.. Wanna discuss bout our nxt meetup.. U can make it or not fri nite?? Teh & sheesha session..

I was using the LeoVince GP Style on my previous z1000 also. Loud as hell, sure louder than fir. ;P

benn no matter wat u say he wud still say he has the loudest pipe.. hahaha..

benn no matter wat u say he wud still say he has the loudest pipe.. hahaha..

okay la, gear 1 and 2 right? Maybe he louder la! :) See if I can make the next meet up. :)

Yala2.. Ur pipe like motogp mah.. Haha.. Btw jbat nxt wk fri nite teh session u ok tk??

I'm on!...lets roll a list bro...friday teh tarek at bhai tea... Arab street.

Firdaus :- big bore bikes dont have loud pipes but when we hit 6 th gear at max rpm...all you hear is windrush and boom... Tailight gets smaller... Smaller.... Gone...hheheh! Btw bro your vtec3 got redrev or not?

"Irreplaceable"

Faiz, agak2 kalo g desaru brp lama eh? And ader ape kat sana?

Desaru is about 45-60 minutes from jb shell...down there got nice beach... Chalet...firefly spotting...ride up to pengerang,you can visit ostrich farm... Get some good seafood there..

"Irreplaceable"

haha.. Otak lu.. If he on then i ask the rest la.. Wanna discuss bout our nxt meetup.. U can make it or not fri nite?? Teh & sheesha session..

Hmm can tell me a week in advance? As my shift requires me to work on 12hour on either Fri, Sat or Sun. Oh and if comfirm, what time are we setting off...?

U all talking abt nxt fri right? Im on!!

Idun, u are right bout zack later he say he busy wif work la, attachment la.. Haha!

Eh I'm telling facts.. :(

Desaru is about 45-60 minutes from jb shell...down there got nice beach... Chalet...firefly spotting...ride up to pengerang,you can visit ostrich farm... Get some good seafood there..

Okay sounds great... :D

Hmm can tell me a week in advance? As my shift requires me to work on 12hour on either Fri, Sat or Sun. Oh and if comfirm, what time are we setting off...?

Eh I'm telling facts.. :(

Okay sounds great... :D

Dey this fri nite small meetup only la.. Teh & sheesha session at arab st.. The mkn seafood session we shall discuss this fri nite.. How wanna join tk?? Can sumone make a list for this fri nite?? I using phone donno how to make list.. Haha

Sounds great! But the journey via highway or those traffic light kind of road?

But pengerang jauh right? Kalo naik boat like 1hr..

Im loving every moment with my LV.

Dey this fri nite small meetup only la.. Teh & sheesha session at arab st.. The mkn seafood session we shall discuss this fri nite.. How wanna join tk?? Can sumone make a list for this fri nite?? I using phone donno how to make list.. Haha

U nt using Siri? Or anyone using siri can help it do.. :)

Im loving every moment with my LV.