SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Spark 135 Problems & Solutions

fiery

no la, just like to mod lor.

u mean remove it or ?

is it easy to remove ? do u have a picture of it?

It is easy to remove if you know how. No picture of it. Google it.

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You installed a hi-cam and didn't know that it would be harder to kick start. My guess is nothing's wrong, you might just be not used to it.
Me might need to hit the gym and work out those legs! :lol:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

i m looking for a Yamaha Spark T135. Preference : white, Stock(minimum modification).

please PM or text me @ 90221552.

27feb2010 - Passed 2B

Looking for yamaha spark t135 now.

Affordable + Speed = no 'class'

Affordable + 'class' = no speed

Speed + 'class' = NOT AFFORDABLE !

Anyone have spark accessories do inform me .

Is it common or there's a problem with my spark as I just bought it new first hand and as days goes by, my spark became harder to kick start. like when I first brought it out from shop and around the second day it requires just one kick and can start. now like 2-4 kick then can start. sometimes the engine just dies off and i have to start again...

• 3 weeks later...

my bike is jerking when i brake using front brake. the jerk is feels like the handle like looseloose kind. but i know handle nv loose. whats wrong ah?

27feb2010 - Passed 2B

Looking for yamaha spark t135 now.

Affordable + Speed = no 'class'

Affordable + 'class' = no speed

Speed + 'class' = NOT AFFORDABLE !

Anyone have spark accessories do inform me .

Is it common or there's a problem with my spark as I just bought it new first hand and as days goes by, my spark became harder to kick start. like when I first brought it out from shop and around the second day it requires just one kick and can start. now like 2-4 kick then can start. sometimes the engine just dies off and i have to start again...

Try change your spark plug.

hi there, i have a prob with my bike, when i ride at low speed, i heard a sound at my rear wheel? is it my rear bearing which is making the sound? coz my chain seems to be ok..

What kind of sound? If it's coming from the rear wheel, check your rear wheel bearing. Might be loose. But don't think it will make sounds.

my bike is jerking when i brake using front brake. the jerk is feels like the handle like looseloose kind. but i know handle nv loose. whats wrong ah?

Your handlebar conbearing is loose. Get it tighten, or better yet, get it replaced. :)

**Wherever there's a need, there's always the highway!**

:thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
i ask the mech he do he say he say dunno... he say just fix but i think when i change the conrod when i kickstart it is really hard...... he say the compression of kickstart got power a bit.. i was like?????????? wad is he talking??? any guy experince a lost of fuel consumption when u overhaul your engine... or change yr conrod??

frm wht ii learn frm frens tht rides ,, aft eu overhaul ,, eu need to tune again ur carb..sorta carb service oni .. to adjust back to original ..cos gasket , piston , conrod , block ,, all getting season together .. so eu just need service/tune ur carb ..

• 2 weeks later...

hi there.. I got this problem that i really not sure with. I riding a Spark 135 FBA. When i ride a few distance, then my engine will suddenly stop. Then when i want to start back. it take a very long time. Around half an hour. Pls help me. I want my bike to be good form ASAP . thx

recently my spark 135 keep stalling during cold-start and moving off. change spark plug and air-filter solve the problem. just for information for those whose bike getting sluggish.

the mechanic recommend changing air-filter every 5000km and spark-plug every 3-4months. i changed both at 6months.

• 2 months later...

Hi there, i new in riding spark :D

My spark FC like dam pathetic, comparing my spark with my friend one, mine 2 tank = his one tank.

any one got any idea what problems i might be facing regarding the FC problem ? both spark stock T.T

Hi there, i new in riding spark :D

My spark FC like dam pathetic, comparing my spark with my friend one, mine 2 tank = his one tank.

any one got any idea what problems i might be facing regarding the FC problem ? both spark stock T.T

ur full tank can get how many clicks(mileage) bro?

ur full tank can get how many clicks(mileage) bro?

thanks for replying bro, bought this bike less than 2 weeks from shop, didnt know what they modded too.

my 1 tank i think close to 100 clicks. i didnt over rev while riding lei, normal cruising only.

any ideas what problems i might be facing ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys, I need to some clarification on my bike. I seldom use it (as I'm currently in NS) other than book in and book out. etc. Maybe because of the rainy season I didn't warm-up my bike properly or what. I noticed, after some time, that some weird things happen to my bike. At some point there's this clicking sound like screw knocking on something near my carb. Then it stopped and my bike is back to normal. Now, I feel that when I'm on gear 3, I seems to notice like my bike is running out of power I have to increase throttle, like as if the rpm drops at the start of gear 3. Only in gear 3. Once I changed to gear 4, just a slight twitch on the throttle I'm off and my rpm stabilizes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...