SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Spark 135 Problems & Solutions

fiery

Hi guys just need some help from expert here. I've been changing my engine oil, spark plug and oil filter.

But recently, maybe a month ago, I've experienced lots of vibration to my bike. It feels like my bike is not smooth. Very rough. U can feel it from gear 1 to 4. Now I can't even feel shiok riding at 90km/h or below. Any idea guys wats wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, first of all

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to all our chinese friends!!!

Need advice on my bike. Today when goin to work, after 4 days not starting my spark,

after i kickstart it will idle very fast for a few seconds then the bike will die off. When i tried to throttle up even worse, my bike will die off instantly. I've tried to play around with the choke but still doesnt work. Before bike dies off, the sound is like the carb is choking or sumting like that... Any idea wats wrong guys? Now my bike is still at my mscp.. Dont know got bike shop open or not today.. :cry:

Actually I tried for close to 1 and a half hours oredi and bike keeps dying off the moment i open the throttle till I give up. Sweating all over oredi bro. Also tried to meddle a bit with the carb but of no use... Anyway my carb is without any air filter. Its kinda like 'open' type... This set-up was done by previous owner..

Encounter this problem before, for some reason is due to raining and cold weather.

My advise, when you kickstart your bike DON'T throttle up it will get worse. Keep on trying kick start without choke on. Every interval wait for around 10sec than kick start again..

FS Honda SP

FQ skipper

FP Honda PGM 4

FS skipper

FV honda wave

FBC X1R

FBC R6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi . I bought a spark135 from A.S.Poon last October . Stock . But i realised when i rev , the sound like over-rev like that . on highway , very hard to reach 120 . if reach also , the sound really like over-rev . my friends said maybe because of clutch plate . alrdy changed , still th same :( . the sound not like normal stock spark . Help ?:cry:

Hi . I bought a spark135 from A.S.Poon last October . Stock . But i realised when i rev , the sound like over-rev like that . on highway , very hard to reach 120 . if reach also , the sound really like over-rev . my friends said maybe because of clutch plate . alrdy changed , still th same :( . the sound not like normal stock spark . Help ?:cry:
Its a stock bike. Its got a limiter. Question here is how heavy are you? :cool:

Sent from my Nokia 3310i using Tapatalk @ Syo-nanto

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

what the distance travelled on the bike?

anyway, the bike speedometer is highly inaccurate. it might be due to that therefore it sound loud. for my bike, it can only go up to 130km/h comfortably. alot of people say their can go up to 140-150km/h. maybe it because of rider weight and having a box also slow the bike down a bit. as for my bike, when the speedometer is saying 110km/h, my gps is telling me it is only 90km/h.

i will suggest do a carb tuning and just ride with a peace of mind.

Its a 2nd hand bike right? If it is then it sounds like you did not do a thorough check before signing the papers and placed all your trust in the bikeshop. My advice is to bring someone who knows about bikes when buying bikes. :cool:

Sent from my Lion Value Call using Tapatalk

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Its a 2nd hand bike right? If it is then it sounds like you did not do a thorough check before signing the papers and placed all your trust in the bikeshop. My advice is to bring someone who knows about bikes when buying bikes. :cool:

Sent from my Lion Value Call using Tapatalk

Err but why ?:/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, ive just recently installed keihin carb. Other thn that everything is standard. Currently im facing this problem to star my bike. The engine starts to run fpr like 2secs, and it dies..tried to kick start over and over again, still no success to start my bike :( Just changed eo and spark plug 3 days back. Can someone enlighten me or any tips regarding my problem? :( its my only hope for transport and work :( isit igniton coil? This is my 3rd spark plug ive changed..spark plug NGK R..thanks guys :)

• 3 months later...

guys, i have this problem. my bike really feels underpowered, even for a stock bike. as when I open about 2/3 throttle, usually can feel the push abit but recently, on normal roads, i had to twist the throttle abit more to get that push. like as if my bike is struggling. But the engine sounds fine, but the feeling is different than before. I'm not sure if its a carb problem or what.

Just before typing this, my bike suddenly dies off while I'm just slowing down for a traffic light.

• 4 months later...