SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be comin over next mon afternoon. Will sms u to confirm ahpek. Anyone wanna join can tag along.

Heh guys..am only likely free on Weekends for this month.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• 2 weeks later...

I just did my grounding and engine oil change with Ah pek yesterday. You guys should try it too, you will feel the difference immediately. My bike now got better response and is very smooth. However, due to bad weather, I have yet to fully utilize it's power. Two Thumbs up for Ah pek! Highly recommended.

I just did my grounding and engine oil change with Ah pek yesterday. You guys should try it too, you will feel the difference immediately. My bike now got better response and is very smooth. However, due to bad weather, I have yet to fully utilize it's power. Two Thumbs up for Ah pek! Highly recommended.

True, it's more than words....

Same experience. The sparking power is more powerful & consistent after his grounding.

Must do (no need to try). :)

my bike vrate much when i ride izzit got to do with EO

If u r using 3 point crash bar..could be ur bar mounting to the engine mounting point not tighten enough (use compress air tools to have it retighten)...or just about anything that is loose up from from handle bar clamp downwards. Eo makes things feel rough as in 'metal grinding'.

My bike now feels superlight with ahpek eo grounding and something else extra... so light till my missus even says "eh why suddenly your bike very light like flying?" thanks ahpek!

LOL!...u guys are certainly funny. Ride safe u all :0)

Alamak, wrong place to ask this question, nah just wanna see if it justifies the performance gain. Like really bad as in 10-13km/l?

What's the point?..got super dooper carbs oso bike still at 53 horsepower unless u wanna rebore your cyclinder and use with bigger piston and go track..play play..after a year or so have to sell off liao..likely no one want to buy ur siggy.