SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

I only flush engine once a year. Which means abt 20k km.

Ur bike a lot of sluge every 20k arh?...what kind of eo u have been using?

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm on LiquiMoly. I'm flushing once a year as a routine maintenance. To do reactive maintenance might be a bit too late for me. Prevention is better than cure ma...

:):):)

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

I'm on LiquiMoly. I'm flushing once a year as a routine maintenance. To do reactive maintenance might be a bit too late for me. Prevention is better than cure ma...

:):):)

"routine maintenance"..eongine flushing?...never knew that was in a S4 maintenance manual. " reactive maintenance "...never heard of such a term and not sure what context "reactive" with regards to maintenance means leh...anyway..

"routine maintenance"..eongine flushing?...never knew that was in a S4 maintenance manual. " reactive maintenance "...never heard of such a term and not sure what context "reactive" with regards to maintenance means leh...anyway..

i have the service manual and owners manual of s4..it shows a chart on which grade of EO to use in accordance to the temperature..but what temperature eh?isit weather?coz the max only around 40degrees celcius le..engine cant be that cool

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

The temperature is ambient climate temperature.

Preventive/routine maintenance is something you do before malfunction/breakdown.

Reactive maintenance is something you do when it shows symptom of malfunction.

The temperature is ambient climate temperature.

Preventive/routine maintenance is something you do before malfunction/breakdown.

Reactive maintenance is something you do when it shows symptom of malfunction.

Rest I agreed but whereabout do you find the term context "Reactive maintenance"?..iszit ur own English? Your definition for it is "Corrective Maintenance".

ah pek, as usual, your eo has never failed to impress me, was using motul when i got my bike, but since i heard of many reviews of ah pek eo, then decided to try it out, and has never looked back since, for more than 2 years now, and i've never been more happier with the condition of my bike, the feel of how smooth ur bike is, even my friend comment that my bike is so smooth and responsive, besides that, he got add more stuff into the eo, dunno what "vitamin" he got put inside his eo, but ultimately it works, some people say expensive, for me its affordable, much more affordable then buying a cheaper eo and then end up have to spend more on servicing, hahaha, thanks ah pek, btw, your latest product, superb sia!!! no kidding!!!

ah pek, as usual, your eo has never failed to impress me, was using motul when i got my bike, but since i heard of many reviews of ah pek eo, then decided to try it out, and has never looked back since, for more than 2 years now, and i've never been more happier with the condition of my bike, the feel of how smooth ur bike is, even my friend comment that my bike is so smooth and responsive, besides that, he got add more stuff into the eo, dunno what "vitamin" he got put inside his eo, but ultimately it works, some people say expensive, for me its affordable, much more affordable then buying a cheaper eo and then end up have to spend more on servicing, hahaha, thanks ah pek, btw, your latest product, superb sia!!! no kidding!!!

Wah..thanks bro!..its for those who just believe in keeping their ride it can be and deserve it :0)

Realli thumbs up ah pek....the EO realli feels smooth and shiok....the new stuff also works ah...can feel the difference when moving around for that 10mins...plus the grounding...wonderful ah...realli wat u said is true...the feeling is like riding a class 2 bike....haha....dragging my gear...mcm got booster like dat....:thumb:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Realli thumbs up ah pek....the EO realli feels smooth and shiok....the new stuff also works ah...can feel the difference when moving around for that 10mins...plus the grounding...wonderful ah...realli wat u said is true...the feeling is like riding a class 2 bike....haha....dragging my gear...mcm got booster like dat....:thumb:

:0) Ride safe bro!

Oh man! I need to fit the grounding wires too! Cant wait!

Thanks Ah Pek for the EO change. On the way back, very first time, I tried on my vtecIII, first gear 13k rpm, 70km/h, 2nd gear, 13k rpm, 100km/h, 3rd gear. 13k rpm, 140km/h...

Ahh..finally hit red line :) Ride safe bro.

Hi Ah pek and Fazli and guys, i also heard of stories where my friend's engine also suffered similar fate.. paid close to $1500 for repairs due to that leak. the mechanic who quoted me $600 plus told me that it is the rubber seals that is leaking.

Hi Ah pek and Fazli and guys, i also heard of stories where my friend's engine also suffered similar fate.. paid close to $1500 for repairs due to that leak. the mechanic who quoted me $600 plus told me that it is the rubber seals that is leaking.

Can be done for $95 only...LOL!

Hi Fazli, it is the hole in the engine block there are two holes on each side of the engine. I am not sure where the cooling fins are.

The cooling fins are the part where your engine block is. Where you can see lots of horizontal lines. There's a hole in the centre of those lines.