SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to ask, if long time never change eo, will it lead to difficulty in shifting gears? Especially the neutral gear. Thanks. :)

thats one..and from what ah pek told me and what i experience before..the EO will lose its purpose and effectiveness in lubricating the engine...like a handsoap loses its cleaning ability when diluted..

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

Sorry to ask, if long time never change eo, will it lead to difficulty in shifting gears? Especially the neutral gear. Thanks. :)

To add to LoudnessFz commend...oso check your chain tension..not too slacky and also your clutch cable adjustment (too much play extended out at left clutch lever).

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

To add to LoudnessFz commend...oso check your chain tension..not too slacky and also your clutch cable adjustment (too much play extended out at left clutch lever).

everything checked...mechanic says my chain spoil..tmrw go bikeshop and ask them to fix back the front sprocket bracket..it came out and cause the tok tok sound more obvious..so i open up the sprocket cover and that thing is already coming off..haha

meanwhile..while putting it back can ask the mechanic to check for me..if really chain prob then ill just change the chain..hopefully nothing else

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

have anyone try bel ray? coz i have been using maxima all this while. any of u care to recommend me some engine oils?

Try Ah Pek's oil. scroll a few pages back and you decide for yourself if you wanna try

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

Try Ah Pek's oil. scroll a few pages back and you decide for yourself if you wanna try[/qu

i have seen all his reviews, msg him thru sbf but yet to reply. hehehehe.

dun worry he will get back to you...try his EO...shiok..

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Try Ah Pek's oil. scroll a few pages back and you decide for yourself if you wanna try[/qu

Huh?..never seen ur message leh...LOL!

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

try to message him again. he usually replies very fast

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Ah Pek for the wonderful E.O change and useful knowledges passed to me. Bike feels lighter and able to drag more.

Have yet to try dragging until the red line... too much traffic last nite.

Next item on bike will be your grounding. Hopefully soon.

Ah Pek's Oil is the Best... Increase power, makes bike smoother, and increase fuel consumption (if u dun whack more becos bike more smooth la).. Uppz for Ah Pek!

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

X Rev is another new eo thats worth every penny haha.... better than Maxima in my opinion.

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

read from the manual servicing table that the eo change interval is 12000km ?! isit workable, anyone tried ?

2002-2002: Suzuki DR200

2002-2007: Yamaha DT200R

2007-2011: Honda CBF150

2011-2013: Honda CB400SFS1

2012-2015: Honda CBR1100XX

2013-2015: Yamaha FZ6S1

2015-2017: SYM Maxsym 400i

2015-PRESENT: Yamaha TMAX 530

2017-PRESENT: BMW R1200GSA

2017-PRESENT: Yamaha Sniper 150

read from the manual servicing table that the eo change interval is 12000km ?! isit workable, anyone tried ?

I think that depends on the what type of EO is used right? Where did u managed to find the manual bro?

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

due to time constraint & hope to have the answers fast, i posted the query without reading this thread..currently in the middle of reading this thread and came across a long post by forumer apek which might explain why the manual state the eo replacement interval at 12000km is that the manual opts for the optimum circumstances etc in colder countries & highway travellings.

courtesy of a fellow forumer which i forgotten his nick, i got a pdf version of the manual from him..somehow the thread i think have been deleted.

2002-2002: Suzuki DR200

2002-2007: Yamaha DT200R

2007-2011: Honda CBF150

2011-2013: Honda CB400SFS1

2012-2015: Honda CBR1100XX

2013-2015: Yamaha FZ6S1

2015-2017: SYM Maxsym 400i

2015-PRESENT: Yamaha TMAX 530

2017-PRESENT: BMW R1200GSA

2017-PRESENT: Yamaha Sniper 150