SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Engine Oil

Whitey3

What 4T best supported?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What 4T best supported?

hi guys. any cheap EO tat can last 1mth to recommand? cos i needa a do a major ops for my s4 nxt mth. my fren told me maybe can get a semi syn one. any brands to recommand?

Why semi sync?..mineral ones at $9...any brand oso can.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the point?..got super dooper carbs oso bike still at 53 horsepower unless u wanna rebore your cyclinder and use with bigger piston and go track..play play..after a year or so have to sell off liao..likely no one want to buy ur siggy.

Guess you're right, might as well spend that money on outlook.

Hi guys, went to change my engine oil today and realise one thing. After the mech drained all my engine oil, the small window where we check our engine oil level is still full why? It is on side stand. A little worried. 0.0

LOL!..must be magix show. Merry X'ams everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Its ahpek special brew.

LOL!..thanks.."It takes back what the years takes out".

wah apek, his bike that teruk until u want to faint ar?

Bike from B.Productionand had bad and irresponsible job done on the rectifier connector..lots of grease used and battery was not begin charged. Have to take off my bike rectifier to confirmed servicibility status of his coil and rectifier. Using grease to covered up a bad rectifier connector...sighhh.

lol dam sway. normally buy 2nd hand bike from shop really depend on luck. Best is buy liao go a bike shop you trust to check

In Asakura_hao888 case..its hard for 1st time buyer to check all this oso alh..where got mototiam let you take off seat and side cover and look through all that. Even for non Vtec bike engine block where holes leak coolant..they can plug in glue to block and can last up to 3 months and put plai tap water somemore ..so no stain and can't tell. If he would have gone to any shop to do the rectifier and battery flat thingy..most mototiam would asked him to change coli, rectifier and battery..at least $500+..the fact that his bike gotten no warranty from where he bought makes me go that extra mile for him lah.

Its not actually luck...its how these mototiam wants to make money and gives u an unsafe bike...haize!

In Asakura_hao888 case..its hard for 1st time buyer to check all this oso alh..where got mototiam let you take off seat and side cover and look through all that. Even for non Vtec bike engine block where holes leak coolant..they can plug in glue to block and can last up to 3 months and put plai tap water somemore ..so no stain and can't tell. If he would have gone to any shop to do the rectifier and battery flat thingy..most mototiam would asked him to change coli, rectifier and battery..at least $500+..the fact that his bike gotten no warranty from where he bought makes me go that extra mile for him lah.

Its not actually luck...its how these mototiam wants to make money and gives u an unsafe bike...haize!

Thank goodness i gt ah pek!! haha.. xD

Hey guys, is it true that it is not advisable to use ur eo too long coz ur oil filter will get "choked" after a certain mileage?

eg if u use normal full-syn eo, u change around 10,000km but is it possible dat by 5-6K km, ur oilfilter may already need tobe changed and thur ur bike gets sluggish?

thanks! :thumb:

Hey guys, is it true that it is not advisable to use ur eo too long coz ur oil filter will get "choked" after a certain mileage?

eg if u use normal full-syn eo, u change around 10,000km but is it possible dat by 5-6K km, ur oilfilter may already need tobe changed and thur ur bike gets sluggish?

For mee, i change engine oil when the "Feeling" is not rite . . . :)

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9092/transformeryc8.jpg

HAte My Gold Rims and Red shocks~!!!

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4070/img0143cv.jpg

i change my EO every 3000-3500km.every 3 change 1 oil filter.im using semi syn.for normal riding semi syn is enuff

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

307820_10150323232886544_694486543_7936127_1053552251_n.jpg

For mee, i change engine oil when the "Feeling" is not rite . . . :)

:thumb:...yah...depend on riding style and usage.