SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean mine is the legal version of zard but it's already too loud for me. . Anyone know any other street legal pipe ?

Loud pipe save lives bro... ! keep la dun change. :)

No tune, no life. -JM

*M796@FA4M*

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just sold my VTR and am keenly looking for an excellent condition Street Triple 675 or 675R. Do let me know if anyone is letting one go. My no. is 9889 8638. Straight cash deal if all is cool. I have no wheels at the moment and not sure how long i can take smelly armpits on the MRT.

Note the Arrow slip-on is LTA compliance. ;)

not that i dont believe but are you sure?

how did you find out.....

If so I will like to get a set very soon.

thanks

Edited by Throttle
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

thanks

I have confirmation from Mah. Great news. Arrows look much better on the Street and Speed Triples IMO.

c26492.jpg

thanks

I've sent LTA the paper documents (forwarded by Eugene). Got it approved. So MAH sent a Arrow to LTA with the documents. :) don't worry my resource are very indeed reliable. :)

Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date

Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'

Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

thanks

I've sent LTA the paper documents (forwarded by Eugene). Got it approved. So MAH sent a Arrow to LTA with the documents. :) don't worry my resource are very indeed reliable. :)

Another alternative is to purchase Arrow from US which is much cheaper. Bring the documents and exhaust for verification at the compliance office (LTA). Install on bike and go for inspection at Sin Ming. They will verify and there you go. :)

Alternative ways to save your bucks.

Another alternative is to purchase Arrow from US which is much cheaper. Bring the documents and exhaust for verification at the compliance office (LTA). Install on bike and go for inspection at Sin Ming. They will verify and there you go. :)

sorry , i dont quite understand.

if the slip on arrows are compliant, they should be compliant base on model/part numbers right?

in other words, one pass, all pass.

dont tell me I buy arrow slip ons from UK and still have to send for inspection/certification seperately....

if the slip on arrows are compliant, they should be compliant base on model/part numbers right?

dont tell me I buy arrow slip ons from UK and still have to send for inspection/certification seperately....

My Street has Zard carbon slip on silencers, since August 2009. I bought the bike with the slip ons installed and the seller passed on the letter from the MOM confirming that the bike/silencers had been inspected and passed. There is a certificate from the UK confirming the silencers are, what they are.

So in view of this, the bike will need to be inspected with the new silencers installed.

Forever the Foreigner

My Street has Zard carbon slip on silencers, since August 2009. I bought the bike with the slip ons installed and the seller passed on the letter from the MOM confirming that the bike/silencers had been inspected and passed. There is a certificate from the UK confirming the silencers are, what they are.

So in view of this, the bike will need to be inspected with the new silencers installed.

thanks for the info mate.

but thats what i meant.

since the zards are approved by the authorities with records on hand then if i install the same approved zard, it should be fine.

it's ridiculous for every installation to undergo an inspection since it's the same thing , right?

damn the stupid idiots who set such dumb rules

Its no colsolation to learn that the bods in offices in Europe are seeking to ban aftermarket exhausts altogether. Not only that, but other modifications to engines and non standard air filters, etc, etc.

Forever the Foreigner

• 2 weeks later...

it's been quiet in here.....

I managed to start my bike and warmed it up last weekend without leaving my front porch....

Lets hope this week i can actually move the wheels...

I,m lucky to be able to turn the wheels everyday mate.

I,m on the road just after 6 a.m. and its my choice to. Leave it to 6.30 a.m. and the roads are jammed with parents ferrying kids to school. Next week the school holidays start, so it means even less traffic.......yippee!!

Forever the Foreigner

I,m lucky to be able to turn the wheels everyday mate.

I,m on the road just after 6 a.m. and its my choice to. Leave it to 6.30 a.m. and the roads are jammed with parents ferrying kids to school. Next week the school holidays start, so it means even less traffic.......yippee!!

Fantastic time to ride!!

I used to do that at my previous work place. I still have time to nap before work starts.

c26492.jpg

Just had an impromptu meeting of Street Triples on Thomson Road, both heading north tonight at about 6.20pm.

To the rider of the green STR .." thumbs up bro.." , outstanding colour of your bike. Did it used to be Yogji's old bike by any chance?

Ride On !!!

Forever the Foreigner

Just had an impromptu meeting of Street Triples on Thomson Road, both heading north tonight at about 6.20pm.

To the rider of the green STR .." thumbs up bro.." , outstanding colour of your bike. Did it used to be Yogji's old bike by any chance?

Ride On !!!

Does he have Arrow slip-ons and Raceshield?

c26492.jpg

Don't know about RaceShield, but standard silencers, huge panniers and as green as grass.

Nice to see another Street Triple on the road. Its usually Honda 4's and Phantoms o_O

Forever the Foreigner