SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

I am riding a 1 year old st3. Has anyone experienced paint bubbling on their engine casing on your street triple or speed triple? Mine has bubbled but not started to peel. Has anyone approached Mah? Anything that can be done. Appreciate your feedback?

my Speed triple is serviced by Unique Motors.

they do a good job.

oil filters can get easily and cheaply from triumph distributor websites.

airfilter, i use K&N so basically no need to change.

sparks can use any compatible good one with high ratings.

The modern Triumph is not a difficult nor expensive bike to service/maintain.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Hi guys,

I am riding a 1 year old st3. Has anyone experienced paint bubbling on their engine casing on your street triple or speed triple? Mine has bubbled but not started to peel. Has anyone approached Mah? Anything that can be done. Appreciate your feedback?

Paint bubbling is common on engine case.

Just leave it, it wont really peel.

irritating, i understand but well thats just how it is.

dont worry too much about it.

but if you bot new from Mah, you might want to have a word with them.

they are the autorised dealers and should do something about it.

but if you bot new from Mah, you might want to have a word with them.

they are the autorised dealers and should do something about it.

Bike is still under warranty (still within 2years) but i am srcond owner. Anyone dealt with Mah on this?

Any kind soul able to help me list out the current LTA Approved after market exhaust for Street 675 other than the following and indicative price? Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

1) Arrow

2) Zard

3) Arkrapovic

4) Leo Vince

any more?

thanks alot bros n sisters if any.

Can try Bikeworkz too. See some doing their serving there too. Reasonable price.

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg

Any kind soul able to help me list out the current LTA Approved after market exhaust for Street 675 other than the following and indicative price? Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

1) Arrow

2) Zard

3) Arkrapovic

4) Leo Vince

any more?

thanks alot bros n sisters if any.

Arrow and zard are in the range of 1300~

Akra's around 2000-2500 i believe

it's already quite a solid list of pipes

Hello to Adam riding the black FBG plate street triple turinung out of serangoon north ave 1 this morning. I'm on the green street triple. first time seeing another triumph rider.

Awwwww My bad, and many apologies as I had forgotten ur name though we exchange greetings to each other! Mind sharing ur name once again? I forget myself and almost everything once I m on e bike. lol

BTW r u staying ard serangoon nth?

Awwwww My bad, and many apologies as I had forgotten ur name though we exchange greetings to each other! Mind sharing ur name once again? I forget myself and almost everything once I m on e bike. lol

No worries, Name's Leonard. I get that feeling when I'm on the bike at times too. Yup I stay in S'goon North. How about you?

Thinking of letting go my 08 black speed triple , pass the word ard guys. mileage below 35k, comes with 3-1 arrow low boy. well kept and maintained. new tires too. few accesories in too. asking price to be smsed at 82006675. This beast will sure give you the punch if you wanna go for a speed demon. nicely tuned too and never tracked.

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

Adam? Are u the guy that collected your street triple together with me? We went to Shell to pump petrol together haha

Adam? Are u the guy that collected your street triple together with me? We went to Shell to pump petrol together haha

If you r ridding a black 675 and u shared with me regards to "hard running in", yes I am tt guy which u r referring to. BTW ur name?