SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

yep im that guy haha, name's kevin. nice to meet u again :D

A pleasure meeting u again Kevin! :) how's e ride gng on so far for u?

are most of u guys gng for the ridding clinic this weekend?

at the same time, here's to Andrew: why r u just readin, come on though we r suppose to "Go Your Own Way"! lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A pleasure meeting u again Kevin! :) how's e ride gng on so far for u?

are most of u guys gng for the ridding clinic this weekend?

at the same time, here's to Andrew: why r u just readin, come on though we r suppose to "Go Your Own Way"! lol

Its better with the arrows! u should get them. Enjoying burning my bum and thighs off so far, but im still waiting for my flyscreen to come in. been waiting for a month. How is it for you?

nah, not heading for the clinic

Its better with the arrows! u should get them. Enjoying burning my bum and thighs off so far, but im still waiting for my flyscreen to come in. been waiting for a month. How is it for you?

nah, not heading for the clinic

Yeah will be will have to keep e original in e store n had went for a LV carbon instead after some serious considerations lol. but gotta wait till mth end ....... painful n hot wait in e meanwhile lol.

I can get brand new twin Arrows + shipping for my Speed1050 for about $1300

Dont waste your time buying stuff from Mah....go direct to Triumph ADs in the UK. Cheaper and maybe faster

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

I can get brand new twin Arrows + shipping for my Speed1050 for about $1300

Dont waste your time buying stuff from Mah....go direct to Triumph ADs in the UK. Cheaper and maybe faster

Still got to get them aprroved by El Tee Eh

c26492.jpg

my Speed triple is serviced by Unique Motors.

they do a good job.

oil filters can get easily and cheaply from triumph distributor websites.

airfilter, i use K&N so basically no need to change.

sparks can use any compatible good one with high ratings.

The modern Triumph is not a difficult nor expensive bike to service/maintain.

I used to do mine at Unique too.

Paint bubbling is common on engine case.

Just leave it, it wont really peel.

irritating, i understand but well thats just how it is.

dont worry too much about it.

Mine bubbled up after warranty. Gad dam it. Luckily I'm still able to sell the bike. This is also another reason why I hesitated on getting another Triumph.

Bike is still under warranty (still within 2years) but i am srcond owner. Anyone dealt with Mah on this?

It doesn't matter who the owner is. Quickly settle it when it is under warranty!! I have approached them when I was riding my Street Triple. They didn't say that they can't do anything. But too bad my warranty was over that time.

c26492.jpg

Wonderful knowing u again Leonard! lol

n yes am staying in serangoon nth

Hi !!! I'm ridding a white street triple and I staying at hougang. Feel good to have so many street triple around me. Hahahah

Hi I'm interested too. I'm looking for a full set. How about you?

I already have the frame sliders, prob almost everything else haha. I'll prob leave it open until the end of the month and see who else wants to chip in on the shipping cost?

I used to do mine at Unique too.

Mine bubbled up after warranty. Gad dam it. Luckily I'm still able to sell the bike. This is also another reason why I hesitated on getting another Triumph.

paint bubbling at engine case is really no big deal at all.

it's a triumph, just like how a ducati will break down after 20,000km and how a Harley would just break down, hahaha.

ride safe folks cheers

hi fellow riders,

i'll be getting my Speed next weekend! i'm in Tampines, hope to meet fellow riders for coffee and chit chat! WooHooo!

Ride Safe!

welcome to speed tripling , i see you were on a Haya before ? y the change if u dun mind me asking ?

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

welcome to speed tripling , i see you were on a Haya before ? y the change if u dun mind me asking ?

heh heh, need you ask? the Speed is a better bike....heehee

Hey Cicio, I always wanted to try a continental bike. Read so many reviews on the handling, durability and stability on the Speed, it's hard to say no when a good offer comes along! I've been with faring bikes for close to 20 years, now it's time to go naked! LoL

"Live to ride another day"

Hey Cicio, I always wanted to try a continental bike. Read so many reviews on the handling, durability and stability on the Speed, it's hard to say no when a good offer comes along! I've been with faring bikes for close to 20 years, now it's time to go naked! LoL

"Live to ride another day"