SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

My Bagster Tank Protector is still sitting pretty in my storeroom and crying out for a new owner. Makes my heart bleed to see her like this. C'mon boys and girls, surely there must be someone interested.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285371[/ATTACH]

Good stuff!

Edited by mootchambers

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up for grabs is a belly pan taken off my Speed Triple 2011. Cash and carry $100. No fuss, no hassle. The belly pan is completely protected by Race Shield (the Race Shield alone set me back $120), and comes complete with stainless steel mounting brackets, screws, washers - just about everything you need to set this bugger up. Installation takes all of 15 minutes, and you're in business. One small hitch I should mention is that the shape of the black connecting rods seems to have been compromised by the heat from the exhaust, but I've been told that's normal. It's just the shape and nothing else. Have a look at the attached pix yourself. The belly pan is white, but if you don't agree with the colour, just get it re-sprayed or put a sticker over it. Either way, it's still bang for buck at this cheap charlie price. In fact I would say Christmas has come early. So give me a call at 96380063, wish me merry christmas, and the belly pan is yours.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285355[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285356[/ATTACH]

Belly pan is no longer available. Thanks for your interest!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey guys, im considering to get a Street triple but i think i saw several company selling it..

i would like to ask where did you guys get it eventually?

Mah Motor is the dealer & place to go bro..

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/deesiriwan/kecik.jpg?t=1257906138

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/deesiriwan/s4.jpg?t=1257910713

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

was at Mah earlier and a used Speedie with a monster decal for sale.

Any take on this bike?i would like to learn more before i enbark further.thanks.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

All,

I have 08 white speed triple for sale,

1st owner, 25,000 km done, new tires, chain, front and rear sprockets.

Come with Arrow full system exhaust 3 in 1 and stock exhaust.

PM me if you are keen. selling at

Any photos bro?

making slow bikes go faster via mobile

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Speed Triple riders

Could you please tell me which aftermarket exhausts are LTA compliant for Speed Triple 2012 (and newer)? I've tried asking Mah but because they only sell Arrow then are not too helpful with other brands...

I you could give relevant parts numbers, that would be awesome.

Tks

Hey Speed Triple riders

Could you please tell me which aftermarket exhausts are LTA compliant for Speed Triple 2012 (and newer)? I've tried asking Mah but because they only sell Arrow then are not too helpful with other brands...

Tks

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Speed Triple riders

Tks

Hi there, I just got mine with zard exhaust hope this helps.

can WhatsApp me at 9666 nai six five nai

I was wondering why I can post up sale in market place.

Mod, can I post here Instead? To

Just got my street triple 675 and also got the side soft saddle box by Givi.

Realised that it's not suitable for my use. Interested, please contact me at 9666 9659. Condition 10/10. Brand new $700. Selling $675

Edited by iboeng

• 2 weeks later...

I

I'm 1.8 and the Street feels ok for me, a bit small, but not overall ergos is comfortable, I can flat foot on the bike more comfortably than i can on the speed.

The street's hot as well if ur in start-stop traffic and if ur just doing urban, the street is more than adequate. It's not everyday u can fly at 160kmh.

The difference in torque and power as well as physical weight and size is what sets the two bikes apart.

nothing against the Street but it is simply too small and lacking for me. Physically feels like a class 2A bike.

I am 1.70, 85kg. maybe becos i have handled huge powerful bikes more than half my life

anyway both bikes are easy to handle.....

Get the bang for buck~! splurge abit more to get sumtin better of value in the long run..

Both bikes are gd.. Street more user/power friendly.. Suitable fer daily ridin..

But i'd still pick the speed.. Im 164cm 70kg.. No probs commutin with it daily.. heat wise.. still okay.. pretty normal fer class2 jap/german/italian/brit

Some comments from old posts relating to your question hahayrdead