SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrr... Other half pulling the trigger to get flat within the next couple of years and obviously the ring and stuff.. Can't really see the DP coming easily unless selling off the bike, and hopefully the reduction in expenditure will help.... SIEN!!

Poor financial planning partly to be blamed but can't give all the money for the other halfs sake.. It ain't worth it..

At least I can look to the bright side that I owned a class 2 bike before..

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

Arrr... Other half pulling the trigger to get flat within the next couple of years and obviously the ring and stuff.. Can't really see the DP coming easily unless selling off the bike, and hopefully the reduction in expenditure will help.... SIEN!!

Poor financial planning partly to be blamed but can't give all the money for the other halfs sake.. It ain't worth it..

Dun worry my friend.. U lose some, u win some. After settling down who knows perhaps a brand new class 2 for you? :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Which is why I'm getting the class 2 bike first before I'll start looking again whahahaha, must have plan leh bro but then again, u never know how they think, logic does not apply.

Well you can always get it later....or never. See your luck lor.

Which is why I'm getting the class 2 bike first before I'll start looking again whahahaha, must have plan leh bro but then again, u never know how they think, logic does not apply.

Well you can always get it later....or never. See your luck lor.

Ya I know man I also have plan. But somebody fast forwarded it few years earlier, how to prepare for this. Lol. This is where money solves problems.

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

I'm in a similar bind. Struggling to keep up with mortgage and my wife wants to study part time so that she can get her post grad diploma to teach kindergarten. I don't think it's poor financial planning because some things, you just can't foresee.

It's a pity I can't use my bike to fulfill part of my dream (riding around the whole of Australia), but on my next long leave, I'll endeavor to ride as far as I can before letting it go for good :weep:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

you know there is another option. don't pull the trigger.

A Journey of a Thousand Revs Begins with the First Gear Change...

Whats bugging me.

The younger staff nowadays. Look, I am not your supervisor. I am just a colleague that joined the office about 2 weeks more then you.

I dont know much more then you though I have a better idea what is needed and wanted. I cannot forever spoon feed you information, that you will need to know for your job.

I am running around, doing more things and completing as much tasks as well and prepared for new tasks. You chose to do admin, because you say you are better at it. And I became something like your subordinates receiving instructions from you.

But when it became that I had to clean up the admin because so much was left not done, while you sit there and wechat/whatsapp chat with your family and friends on your iphone.....I think there might be some problem.

Yes, bozzes are away on leave/holidays. But come next year, we are going to be super busy. I may be more hands on and handicraft able. But really.....now I have to keep checking whether you complete the statistics and go thru the booking forms to make sure there is no double bookings that needed to be removed?

Yes, our predessessor left up some **** work. But please lah. Show some initiative to pick up the slack lah!

:cool:

Whats bugging me.

The younger staff nowadays. Look, I am not your supervisor. I am just a colleague that joined the office about 2 weeks more then you.

I dont know much more then you though I have a better idea what is needed and wanted. I cannot forever spoon feed you information, that you will need to know for your job.

I am running around, doing more things and completing as much tasks as well and prepared for new tasks. You chose to do admin, because you say you are better at it. And I became something like your subordinates receiving instructions from you.

But when it became that I had to clean up the admin because so much was left not done, while you sit there and wechat/whatsapp chat with your family and friends on your iphone.....I think there might be some problem.

Yes, bozzes are away on leave/holidays. But come next year, we are going to be super busy. I may be more hands on and handicraft able. But really.....now I have to keep checking whether you complete the statistics and go thru the booking forms to make sure there is no double bookings that needed to be removed?

Yes, our predessessor left up some **** work. But please lah. Show some initiative to pick up the slack lah!

ur first sentence say supervisor , yet they treat u like a subordinate ??? dun undertstand

ur first sentence say supervisor , yet they treat u like a subordinate ??? dun undertstand

Its a matter of duties.

The new staff is to receive bookings, phone calls and admin papers.

I will follow up actions on what is received. So technically, she is the leader while I am a follower.

Dear D,

I am comtemplating. I know you want to ka-chiao a taxi driver livelihood by claiming that the taxi driver overtook you dangerously, where your video, that most of us pointed out, was that you had purposedly slowed down to hinder that taxi.

Now. I can either help you, but apparently, by pointing out your ego. It offended you enough to make comments that my personal life and experience is a mistake and that I am labeled a feminist turd. I replied to asked, why is it that I must keep quiet about men who approached me for extra marital affairs as well as men misbehaving? Is there something that I hit a emotional nail? Are you planning on misbehaving or are misbehaving?

Now. Your ego tells you to tell me that you advocate safe riding. And I had some reasons that I do not witness you being 'safe'.

And I replied you the rationale that I do not go to preachings or groups where its hypocritical.

From there, it goes to personal attacks and subsequent blocking and unfriending.

I am lucky to be place where I can print out what was on your facebook comments before you do the personal attacks as well as the emails up to TP and LTA.

As a friend, I will point out and critisize. But as a non friend now. I guess a simple email back to my TP or LTA contacts for them to attach my comments to your complaints.......which do you think will be more believable?

Should I be nice old friends?

Dear LTA & TP Officers,

SHC2*3K tries to kill me on the road

I refer to the above caption and attached herewith the various facebook conversations relating to this complaint by a Mr D**** A*********.

Yours sincerely,

Ex-TP

This video really disgusts me. First can take off so fast when theres clearly heavy traffic on the road ahead. Secondly, randomly accuse the taxi driver of braking for no reason when clearly some bobo cuts him off and forces him to brake too. Thirdly can go stop right in front of the cab then swerve to attempt to create an accident. Like seriously? Just slowly accelerate let him go first then lane split la.

This video really disgusts me. First can take off so fast when theres clearly heavy traffic on the road ahead. Secondly, randomly accuse the taxi driver of braking for no reason when clearly some bobo cuts him off and forces him to brake too. Thirdly can go stop right in front of the cab then swerve to attempt to create an accident. Like seriously? Just slowly accelerate let him go first then lane split la.

Well, I still say, its this kind of bikers that give bikers on the road a bad name.

Pointing any accusing fingers first, does not makes one the person that is right.

Which either, is because of his ego, his faith or his inherent attitude? I hope his future crying wolf tactics will be stopped. Best is by his so called friends, before he actually lands himself in difficulties.

• 2 weeks later...

RAWR!!

Ytd I parked my bike at my nearest MSCP and left my rain gear with my bike coz it was wet(i live a couple of blocks away but I park at the mscp to protect the bike from rain and shine). And next morning, it was already stolen. T_T

It was a gift from candy to me when she was alive, you douche!! !(&@%#(&!@ anyways I hope it protects you as much as it protected me.

Anyways lesson learnt. Next time I will just walk home with the rain gear. =/

:clap:

RAWR!!

Ytd I parked my bike at my nearest MSCP and left my rain gear with my bike coz it was wet(i live a couple of blocks away but I park at the mscp to protect the bike from rain and shine). And next morning, it was already stolen. T_T

It was a gift from candy to me when she was alive, you douche!! !(&@%#(&!@ anyways I hope it protects you as much as it protected me.

Anyways lesson learnt. Next time I will just walk home with the rain gear. =/

However safe you think it is. It is always better to exercise some precaution. :rolleyes:

Why do young riders like to act "tough" so much?

worry that they get looked down upon?

lack of self confidence?

inferiority complex?

hhhhmmmmmm......

The same can be said for the old uncles be it driving or riding. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..