SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

Thanks!!.. Woah! I totally agree with you and I Am now motivated.
Just remember you are not doing it to impress anyone but for yourself. :cool: Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats bugging me now is class 2! Due to the sky high COE ($35xx) im not sure wheather i should get a FZ8 2nd hand bike or FZ8 brand new. And also due to the new model MT09 i heard lots of ppl saying getting a FZ8 is nt worth it.. Need help!! :cry:
At the end of the day you will be riding it not anyone else so get what you want. However do weigh out its pros and cons. But what do I know? I could not even be bothered to take my class 2. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Whats bugging me now is class 2! Due to the sky high COE ($35xx) im not sure wheather i should get a FZ8 2nd hand bike or FZ8 brand new. And also due to the new model MT09 i heard lots of ppl saying getting a FZ8 is nt worth it.. Need help!! :cry:

got ppl tell me , if you cant afford the bike coe, u shouldnt even be riding ..

Drivers who smoke and then just flick it out of their window not caring if it would fly onto riders face and etc. Perhaps TP could look into this? :cool:

KRGT-1

Drivers who smoke and then just flick it out of their window not caring if it would fly onto riders face and etc. Perhaps TP could look into this? :cool:

I was just wondering about this just now on the way home. Been noticing quite a number of drivers doing this both on normal roads and on the highway..

I've heard people saying that it's illegal to be smoking while driving (or riding), but I don't know how true that is.

IG: @adrielwrites

I was just wondering about this just now on the way home. Been noticing quite a number of drivers doing this both on normal roads and on the highway..

I've heard people saying that it's illegal to be smoking while driving (or riding), but I don't know how true that is.

its illegal? i've never heard of that before, but sometimes i wonder why people can't wai tfor their drive or ride to end before lighting on up, itssingapore, how long can one trip get!?!?

its illegal? i've never heard of that before, but sometimes i wonder why people can't wai tfor their drive or ride to end before lighting on up, itssingapore, how long can one trip get!?!?
Never heard of it before too. I thought cars have a built in ash tray of some sort? I have seen a rider with a disposable self made ash tray mounted on his bars. Pretty smart. :cool:

KRGT-1

wow, thats smart. but the ashes would just go everywhere wont it. LOL
Its got a cover. Its a simple idea. It will get most thinking 'why did I not think of that?!'. :cool:

KRGT-1

the tent in the middle of bke near sleep exit.. with a bunch of foreign workers sitting one side of lane one..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

operate a vehicle in a way that you benefit other road users pls - and meanwhile, stop whining! be responsible and be safe.

What's bugging me? Well, I dropped my bike for the first time trying to get it of the main stand at the parking lot. Broke a lever, felt like an idiot. Sighs. My 1st ever post. Sadly about this...

there's always a first. since joinig 2013, you never posted?? . i joined in 2004 and never post until 2010, i think. anyway i remeber dropiing my zxr7 in the car park after working night shift. drop on my left. luckily my left thigh many to slowly drop the bike. didnt break anything.

Anyone recently pass woodlands checkpoint toward singapore?? after awhile recently, i discovered just at the motorcycle custom area, they go and put the stupid metallic hump. now why would they do that. obviously the boss who instructed the hump never work there and see that majority of motorcyclist stop their bikes and push. i pity those big motorcyclist who either have to push their bikes or after opening /closing their boxes then have to push their heavy bikes across the stupid metallic humps. crazy.

there's always a first. since joinig 2013, you never posted?? . i joined in 2004 and never post until 2010, i think. anyway i remeber dropiing my zxr7 in the car park after working night shift. drop on my left. luckily my left thigh many to slowly drop the bike. didnt break anything.

Nope. I only recently got my first bike last dec. So I didnt post anything, just went through reading what others wrote at the forum. haha.

Anyone recently pass woodlands checkpoint toward singapore?? after awhile recently, i discovered just at the motorcycle custom area, they go and put the stupid metallic hump. now why would they do that. obviously the boss who instructed the hump never work there and see that majority of motorcyclist stop their bikes and push. i pity those big motorcyclist who either have to push their bikes or after opening /closing their boxes then have to push their heavy bikes across the stupid metallic humps. crazy.

Yes i hate that.... Cub kia ok la, class 2a and above is seriously tough to manually push over hump... Saw 1 guy drop his class 2 bike becoz of that...

:pray::pray:

waiting for the 2nd interview from a company.

cant wait to get out from my current job. 1000 emails per day is taking a toll

Same here. My current job is so boring I surf net 80% of my working hours. Need something more challenging.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

In our current economics situation , any jobs we have is just great according to our education level. many post in my profession are taken up by visitors, (you know who i mean). why we leave a current job can be varied but be warned that immediately you tender, the management can easily replace us.

Edited by MR BIKER

In our current economics situation , any jobs we have is just great according to our education level. many post in my profession are taken up by visitors, (you know who i mean). why we leave a current job can be varied but be warned that immediately you tender, the management can easily replace us.
I concur. Too many of such visitors. Even never tender also management already thinking of replacing us. Why bother protecting this country if there are no benefits for the citizens? :cool:

KRGT-1