SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

I do not agree. Licensing it means must pay them. Its just another way for them to suck more from us. What next? Bicycle also must go yearly inspection? Pay road tax? Pay parking? :cool:

i also do not agree.

have bicycle licence means certain age than can ride bicycle? because one needs licence to pass then can ride??

so all child below 10 years old will not learn to ride bicycle because no licence .

i think its even harder to tell them to pay road tax , payparking,

because it means they will have even more rights to go on the road , demand a lot , demand to use x pressway

reason is : i pay road tax too , i pay parking too ..

JUST this morning. got this ah beng who rides the electric bike at the traffic light and he nearly missed hitting me at nearly 30-40km/hr while riding head on even when the light was against us at the traffic. now if he had knocked me and cause serious injury to myself or even himself, what insurance does he have to cover me?

yeah electric bikes are different.. cat,

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was typing out some questions and answers.

Lets say you are a sergeant in uniform.

Do you salute when the National Anthem of Thailand is played after a soccer match with Singapore at the Stadium?

Reading online, it stated you should salute. But there are others that says you only need to stand at attention.

:cool:

Do you salute when the National Anthem of Thailand is played after a soccer match with Singapore at the Stadium?

Reading online, it stated you should salute. But there are others that says you only need to stand at attention.

I think stand at attention would suffice. Unless that is the national anthem of one's country then should salute. But then again that is my own opinion. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Singapore unlike the Usa, such things are not written in black and white.

I would just stand at attention because we hold our own military with the highest regard and not others.

In singapore, sergeants do not salute the flag unless they are in parade. Only officers.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Was at a photoshoot for the well uniformed service.

I sourced a kid to speak to a female officer in uniform. (Its posed and for show).

Was told that officers in combat uniform are not allowed to kneel down or go down on one knee to be eye level with the kid.

In my heart is. (For heavens sake. Why we do uniform services? Its for the people around us. And kids especially are a reason, no matter what I am wearing, I will kneel and die, and serve for.)

Really irritated to being female.

Now with an Ovarian cyst. And the possible surgery.

I cannot afford to be sick and be stucked in a home for one week to one month!

But the consistent pain....

And total Hysecteramy will probably take me 3 months to recover from. Eat grass meh?

Cannot count on my mother, even worse cannot count on my siblings. And I still have to pay rent.

So pardon me while I be the biatchiest person alive for the next few months. Dealing with pain which is now everyday. And even worse because it made me even fatter. (I have not even touch Bak kwa, Kueh lapis or even Chinese New year food stuff since beginning of the year.)

This I still want to vomit out.

Am with a Recruitment Team. Gathered from various department scattered around the Singapore Island.

So then there is this princess lets call her J. A mother of four and well known as a apple polisher. So she likes to stick to er hem.....managerial level.

So she decided she needed to help out the Recruitment Team.

But even after assigning tasks. She only choose to do her preferred tasks. Like only want to do ushering or when she suddenly decide that she is saving us time. By making candidates do the a certain task which we Recruitment Team always leave till the last.

Meaning: Act Smart.

It caused a lot of confusion for us Recruiting Team and we often have situations where even four or five of our people has to restudy the work flow to try to iron out the inconsistency.

And despite told more then three times by various senior Management People.

She still does it.

Nope, She isn't a team member. More of the apple polishing idiot who thinks she can lord over the rest of the team.

I have no respect for such a person. Never had. Never will.

This I still want to vomit out.

Am with a Recruitment Team. Gathered from various department scattered around the Singapore Island.

So then there is this princess lets call her J. A mother of four and well known as a apple polisher. So she likes to stick to er hem.....managerial level.

So she decided she needed to help out the Recruitment Team.

But even after assigning tasks. She only choose to do her preferred tasks. Like only want to do ushering or when she suddenly decide that she is saving us time. By making candidates do the a certain task which we Recruitment Team always leave till the last.

Meaning: Act Smart.

It caused a lot of confusion for us Recruiting Team and we often have situations where even four or five of our people has to restudy the work flow to try to iron out the inconsistency.

And despite told more then three times by various senior Management People.

She still does it.

Nope, She isn't a team member. More of the apple polishing idiot who thinks she can lord over the rest of the team.

I have no respect for such a person. Never had. Never will.

She needs to be told the reality. In a way telling her off but in a calm manner. Choose the correct words. But then again some people just like to live in denial. I hope its not though seeing that she might be in the public services sector? I may be wrong though. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

She needs to be told the reality. In a way telling her off but in a calm manner. Choose the correct words. But then again some people just like to live in denial. I hope its not though seeing that she might be in the public services sector? I may be wrong though. :cool:

Nah, she never was with public service.

And nope. She didn't live in denial. She knows very well no one likes her. I had been ok with her in the past and with other people. But after a few sms conversation with her, I know for a fact I cannot stand her. Maybe you guys will like those princess type.

But not me.

We all tolerated her, and several has known that I am not the quiet type and most times already voiced my displeasure.

She makes herself looks so busy. But we also know her work production is so neligible. No one has really been able to tell me off instead.

As we are really short on manpower. Every little work you can contribute counts. And she knows it so she has to be sticking to us to 'clock' her hours.

HO HO HO!

Things blew up on Saturday with that J.

She did her act busy and act smart and sent some people to do a last stage of Documentations and there was a mild bottleneck at a particular work station.

I had also sent my 3rd 'customer' to that work station and spotting that bottleneck created by her smart aleckness. Had from where I was standing. (I hardly sit when I am working, so that I can manage two or three customer simultaneously.) "Please do not send 'customer' to that workstation."

She replied in the same voice, that she is monitoring the situation.

I got pretty fed up, sat down heavily on the chair vacated by my 'customer' and waited ah beng style with my fingers tapping on tables to wait for my 'customer' to return.

My customer returned. I continued.

Then out of the blue in the After Action Review, she went and bring up, in a choking, crying voice, how I do not show her any respect, because we do not like each other, how I shouted at her in front of the roomful of 'customers' and showed her attitude.

I really got mad by then.

There is a difference with, how much I do not like you. I do not shortchange anyone reasonable care, work and diligence due. To her, demanding for respect, and that I had mistreated her was enough for me to swear.

ONE. I really do not like her. She pissed me off on several occasions and try to act she was all innocent and harmless.

TWO. My voice is naturally loud, everyone knows that. Even in typing. All of you can feel my loud tone.

THREE. I definitely showed attitude.

The smart alec and incompetence of her is infuriating. She only still manage to make herself look busy. She didn't attend the Pre Work Briefing. And that thing she did, was never part of our work flow. She had planted herself in there. And it had caused Confusion so many times, and the in charge was told about it, but somehow has never been able to to stop her from doing it. And she keeps with she has approval from the top to be doing what she only chooses to do.

What really bugged me today is some korean idiot spamming this nice forum with this sc7000 adverts...

A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.

Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

Have to agree with you. Started yesterday afternoon..

And they are not even proper adverts to begin with! Hmph! Such unprofessional spammers!

A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.

Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

sent bike for inspection and really pissed off with the grumpy inspector

started the bike engine and gave a disapproval look at my exhaust (stock by the way)

mumbling that the pipe so freaking loud and started to shine his torchlight at the connecting pipes, inside the barrel of the exhaust, trying to find some fault.

in the end, after nothing have been found, told me my mud flap need to change (again, stock item) ...... after i advised him that the bike is all stock, he said cannot be .... if he wants to do a detailed checks on my bike, i would fail for sure.

not wanting to waste my time further, i just kept quiet ....

some people; woke up the wrong side of bed or yesterday never get ... other people will be at the end of his mood .. :dozed:

~ talk less and you'll be listened more to

:angel:

sent bike for inspection and really pissed off with the grumpy inspector

started the bike engine and gave a disapproval look at my exhaust (stock by the way)

mumbling that the pipe so freaking loud and started to shine his torchlight at the connecting pipes, inside the barrel of the exhaust, trying to find some fault.

in the end, after nothing have been found, told me my mud flap need to change (again, stock item) ...... after i advised him that the bike is all stock, he said cannot be .... if he wants to do a detailed checks on my bike, i would fail for sure.

not wanting to waste my time further, i just kept quiet ....

some people; woke up the wrong side of bed or yesterday never get ... other people will be at the end of his mood .. :dozed:

So in the end passed? Went to vicom or STA?

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

passed me but kept mumbling as to why LTA allowed my bike and so forth .. LOL

to be honest, it's quite loud actually .... idling at ard 81 dB

went to STA

STA supposed to b easier to pass

Usually my friend goes for inspection 30 mins before closing so they will quickly do it n go hm

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

Usually my friend goes for inspection 30 mins before closing so they will quickly do it n go hm

Thanks for the tip. :cool:

KRGT-1

That's what i thought too ... but didn't realize i'm gonna get a grumpy old man to inspect my bike, the Malay uncle inspector is better a bit, just ask me to 'buat bodoh' (ignore/keep quiet) as long as i get the pass cert .... LOL

STA closes at 9pm on weekdays :)

~ talk less and you'll be listened more to

:angel:

JUST this morning. got this ah beng who rides the electric bike at the traffic light and he nearly missed hitting me at nearly 30-40km/hr while riding head on even when the light was against us at the traffic. now if he had knocked me and cause serious injury to myself or even himself, what insurance does he have to cover me?

shld stand by a plastic bottle and throw at the fella when he whizz past....

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

That's what i thought too ... but didn't realize i'm gonna get a grumpy old man to inspect my bike, the Malay uncle inspector is better a bit, just ask me to 'buat bodoh' (ignore/keep quiet) as long as i get the pass cert .... LOL

STA closes at 9pm on weekdays :)

is this a sta bukit batok? that tall guy?

Was walkin with the umbrella folded after the rain had stopped. Passed by a man with a tiny dog on a leash. Those tiny bratty noisy dogs. Upon me being beside the dog it just approached and bit the umbrella. Had I not brought the umbrella it would likely have bitten my leg and then it shall experience flight. Not that I am afraid of dogs. In fact I find those big dogs like the husky type or golden retriever quite adorable. Usually these dogs are more friendly than those pesky tiny ones. :mad:

The dog owner then made a comment saying that because of me bringing an umbrella the dog bit it. I retort it by saying if not for the umbrella his dog would most likely would have bitten my leg and then can experience what a soccer ball goes thru. He starts shouting at me but I just kept walking. When I was about 100m away the fellow was still shouting. Took no heed and kept my cool and just continued my way. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

Was walkin with the umbrella folded after the rain had stopped. Passed by a man with a tiny dog on a leash. Those tiny bratty noisy dogs. Upon me being beside the dog it just approached and bit the umbrella. Had I not brought the umbrella it would likely have bitten my leg and then it shall experience flight. Not that I am afraid of dogs. In fact I find those big dogs like the husky type or golden retriever quite adorable. Usually these dogs are more friendly than those pesky tiny ones. :mad:

The dog owner then made a comment saying that because of me bringing an umbrella the dog bit it. I retort it by saying if not for the umbrella his dog would most likely would have bitten my leg and then can experience what a soccer ball goes thru. He starts shouting at me but I just kept walking. When I was about 100m away the fellow was still shouting. Took no heed and kept my cool and just continued my way. :cool:

Geez.....that mad dog.

You were right to walk away, but even if a dog is on a leash, it biting anyone or anything, means the dog owner is in the wrong. He has no grounds to stand on to shout at anyone.

But geez.....calling him a mad dog is insulting to dogs.