SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would have just hit the owner on the head with the umbrella, the reason " you shouting make my reflex actions causing my hand holding the umbrella to hit you" :p

Believe me it did occur in my mind to do so. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Jaywalkers! Both young and old simply taking their own sweet time to get to the other side. Maybe they want to get to the 'other' side? Especially when the pedestrian crossing is only 10 or 30 metres away. :mad:

There are also those 'Pioneer Generation' jaywalking and taking their time knowing that vehicles would stop for them. They should know better that they are now old and slow so the more they should use the pedestrian crossings. Moreover they have the privilege to extend the crossing timer by tapping their special card. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Jaywalkers! Both young and old simply taking their own sweet time to get to the other side. Maybe they want to get to the 'other' side? Especially when the pedestrian crossing is only 10 or 30 metres away. :mad:

There are also those 'Pioneer Generation' jaywalking and taking their time knowing that vehicles would stop for them. They should know better that they are now old and slow so the more they should use the pedestrian crossings. Moreover they have the privilege to extend the crossing timer by tapping their special card. :cool:

LOL...some will put up their hand to you indicating you to stop ... :p

but generally, i do slow down and switch on my hazard lights to alert behind me and allowing them to cross.

sometimes, u won't know their general well being or mental state at that age .... :)

~ talk less and you'll be listened more to

:angel:

LOL...some will put up their hand to you indicating you to stop ... :p

but generally, i do slow down and switch on my hazard lights to alert behind me and allowing them to cross.

sometimes, u won't know their general well being or mental state at that age .... :)

Its still acceptable for the aged ones. Its those young ones that irks me the most. Not forgetting those from a certain part of the world. Its when you are near then they will cross. While you are still quite a distance they will just stand by the side of the road. :cool:

KRGT-1

Its still acceptable for the aged ones. Its those young ones that irks me the most. Not forgetting those from a certain part of the world. Its when you are near then they will cross. While you are still quite a distance they will just stand by the side of the road. :cool:

hahahha ... those are the ones that will test your reflexes and continuing refresher course on emergency braking and evasion ... LOL

hahahha ... those are the ones that will test your reflexes and continuing refresher course on emergency braking and evasion ... LOL

True. Then experience added in another reflex into the routine which is simultaneously pressing/tapping the horn. Usually this will disgust majority of these jaywalkers. Either get a 'sorry' gesture or get the evil eye/death stare or loads of profanities. :rolleyes:

http://mothership.sg/2016/03/7-photos-from-changi-village-that-scream-what-kind-of-accident-is-this/

:cool:

KRGT-1

had a BMW Z4 driven by a young lady, came out from a side road on the left; as i was riding straight on the middle lane of the 3-lane road about 50m away, slowly slowly drive across the three lanes to the right. when i horned and revved at her, she gave me the wtf look, as if now it's my fault for not giving way to her .... :mad:

a lot of these type of assholes drivers on the road now ... shheesshh

had a BMW Z4 driven by a young lady, came out from a side road on the left; as i was riding straight on the middle lane of the 3-lane road about 50m away, slowly slowly drive across the three lanes to the right. when i horned and revved at her, she gave me the wtf look, as if now it's my fault for not giving way to her .... :mad:

a lot of these type of assholes drivers on the road now ... shheesshh

Too many. The worrying part is they still do not know what wrong they did hence they will repeat it over and over. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

If they can't use the overhead bridge, that's fine because of knee and joint problems. But sometimes I wish they use the correct pedestrian crossings to make our life easier

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

If they can't use the overhead bridge, that's fine because of knee and joint problems. But sometimes I wish they use the correct pedestrian crossings to make our life easier

I concur. What I encounter are usually not the overhead bridges but pedestrian crossings that are like less than 10 metres away from the location they are jaywalking. :cool:

KRGT-1

My most scariest.....riding across a crossing, and one damn obvious PRC female runs across it with a luggage. And it was late at night. The road was wet from a short rain shower, and the bike fishtailed.

She was alone, wearing a black those chiffon floaty dress. And I have no idea why she needed to suddenly dashed across a crossing when its in my favour.

My most scariest.....riding across a crossing, and one damn obvious PRC female runs across it with a luggage. And it was late at night. The road was wet from a short rain shower, and the bike fishtailed.

She was alone, wearing a black those chiffon floaty dress. And I have no idea why she needed to suddenly dashed across a crossing when its in my favour.

is this a scary show?

is this a scary show?

if look like Joey Wong most likely not scary show la.....hahaha..i miss that a chinese ghost story...so classic

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

even though not chinese or even cantonese, I know , know who is Joey Wong. and she surely is not a guy. so you think VK saw likeness of JW? i doubt so, but i also scared if my bike fishtailed

if look like Joey Wong most likely not scary show la.....hahaha..i miss that a chinese ghost story...so classic

I remember watching it quite sometime ago. Maybe more than a decade? Its a love kinda ghost story if I am not wrong. :cool:

KRGT-1

I remember watching it quite sometime ago. Maybe more than a decade? Its a love kinda ghost story if I am not wrong. :cool:

I prefer the animated version of the Chinese Ghost Story.

The 'Lao lao' spirit 'Wo Si Si Si' suck suck suck the life force out of the men the ghost seduced.....is my favourite fun.

Duo, i think its like 2 decades already. oh, those countless nights i used to have hoping my VCR wouldnt cause problem eating my video tape. i would pause and play when i see the vampire would seduce the handsome hero

now , that i just look at youtube. i see ohhh. those anklet

Edited by MR BIKER

Duo, i think its like 2 decades already. oh, those countless nights i used to have hoping my VCR wouldnt cause problem eating my video tape. i would pause and play when i see the vampire would seduce the handsome hero

now , that i just look at youtube. i see ohhh. those anklet

2 decades?!? Oh how fast time flies. :rolleyes:

Speaking of VCRs. Stumbled upon a VHS tape of 'Grease' from way back recently while cleaning the room. Filled with moulds and whatnots. Had to throw it away. Was excited when I found it. Quite reluctant to throw it away though. Oh well. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

even though not chinese or even cantonese, I know , know who is Joey Wong. and she surely is not a guy. so you think VK saw likeness of JW? i doubt so, but i also scared if my bike fishtailed

me neither not chinese or cantonese....but joey wong was so hot in those days....with the ever blur but ever young looking leslie leung may got bless his soul....i only know one word of cantonese...thou che!

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that