SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

In that case. Just keep as a spare bike. Or ultimately, just pass to someone and let that someone pay for whatever fees. I did with my ole phantom. Unfortunately that someone has a skid, and blamed it on the tires.

I feel bad about it. He was terribly broke but still fork out $$$ by hook and crook and paid for damages and change of tires before I could. But hey, thats where I know about Planet Ah Chong!

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Knew about Ah Chong coz I was in the vicinity after paying for instalment. Then noticed the chain was loose and stopped by a certain shop along the stretch. That certain shop said it will be $2. I was shocked. Its just like thise bicycle shop which charges 20cents to use their pump. Then moved a bit further and stopped at Planet. Ah Chong tightened and lubed it for free. That was how I got to know of the shop. ;)

No duo, I gotten myself a duke 200.

2A still far so enjoying the 2b first..

Enjoy the 2b first. Thinking of taking 2A at CDC? Now they using the ybr250. Slightly bigger and slightly wider tyres. Still prefer the xjr. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoy the 2b first. Thinking of taking 2A at CDC? Now they using the ybr250. Slightly bigger and slightly wider tyres. Still prefer the xjr. :cool:

I think I will be reporting back to SSDC for 2a and 2 in the future. Am a CDC dropout for 2b...

CDC is near to me but I think I no confident there..

I think I will be reporting back to SSDC for 2a and 2 in the future. Am a CDC dropout for 2b...

CDC is near to me but I think I no confident there..

I have a few friends who dropped out of CDC. Some took 2B at CDC but continued 2A and 2 some place else. Their reason was CDC is abit too rigid eventhough its the nearest. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

My friend enrolled December 15 till now still haven gotten his 2a.. He told me no motivation over there.. diao

then I ask him just remember how he chiong for 2b at cdc lo..

I concur. Took 2A there also. Almost wanted to quit but then just complete it. :cool:

KRGT-1

Waking up to a itchy nose and sneeze a couple of time.. Going to drink more water... ARghh!!!

Helmet sizes.. I am now wearing XL AGV compact or newly bought Trax evo helmet. I traded in my old pro helmet for Trax as the D ring rusted badly..

Both helmets after wearing and taking off I will experience some headache and giddiness.... I tried my friend NHK helmet Large size and it is surprisingly comfortable than mine both helmets. Thinking later drop by Chiong Aik to try on Shoei open face helmet.

anyoone experience on-off pain on their knees now/before? no injuries or whats0ever

tia

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Probably time for Glucosamine cream or supplements and a knee guard?

does a knee guard really helps?

let me research on it in the meantime..

thanks anyway Kitty

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

AFTER 20 years of unprofessional football days, 5-10km per day 3 times a week jogging regime, 1-2 years of stairs climbing and stairs climbing down, both my knees have finally taken their toll. i feel pain on/off.

you need to know, our knees are covered by many substances, muscles, ligament,tendon, meniscus, nerves and blood vessels. because of the nature of their structure, wear and tear are bound to happen.

but we were started from young, jogging, running are healthy. so we punished our knees.

i met many old people who never run, never do unnecessary activites, and they HAVE no knees problem but they have other health issues because of their diet

Whats bugging me today.

Whatsapp & Telegram.

Especially those group chats.

There is always some clueless, who spreads videos and pictures. And do not provide a subject title or caption.

Just today, a head of volunteer dept, spread a video where it was a female chinese security officer in full view of public, stopped an old auntie and dug off her bodies, frozen packet of meat. ie. The Auntie Shoplifted.

And as the video taker and you can hear the sounds of people tut tutting against the auntie for shoplifting.

Even two of fellow volunteers were commenting on how the auntie didnt even look remorseful.

I find it distasteful. And voiced out, that its not a video taken in Singapore, Singapore side aint so indiscreet, and that it was frozen meat. The Old Auntie, had obviously stuffed frozen meat packets in her pants, at the waist. And how I find people who videoed this, without even blurring out the auntie's face, and spread it around as being a nasty person.

I know I ultimately enemied some people. For saying so.

But he himself being in the same age range as that Auntie in the video, maybe he has it better, good family, good job and probably living a good life now. Did it not occurs to him that this kinda video, be best left alone? Yes, I say show videos of unrepentented people. But where Old folks and food is concern. Please be decent about it and not let it become a lets attack the fallen person.

:cool:

For a brief moment I was actually shocked that people are still using telegram. The service of delivering messages in written or printed form that was used decades ago. Then I recalled seeing the app which is similar to whatsapp. :cool:

KRGT-1

Just went to racing world ubi to see the sales. After that drop by to Dainese and saw a nice riding boots suitable for normal wear as well..

Price tag S$300+ ... ok maybe month end bonus then buy riding boots...

On the way to office today, my little gal clinged onto me requesting me to bring her along..

Had to reject her as I will be meeting a customer so it is not nice to bring a child along.

After a while she went to a corner to play her toy with a sad face.

Ok I will try to be back home asap after work and errands..

I find it strange that now people would not stop at pedestrian crossing to let people to cross the road. Regardless of young, old, ah beng, ah seng or children, it is a must give way to them as we learnt in TP.

Just last Friday while I was pushing the stroller with my 2 kids in it attempting to crossing the pedestrian crossing, luckily I look before I go if not a Mercedes benz car would have knocked us down. Then finally I attempt to cross the road after the Mercedes, a Nissan Latio did a E brake and stared at me. I stared back at him and attempt to scold him but he drove off like nothing happen. Dammn this drivers, and if you are such drivers, shame on you.

I find it strange that now people would not stop at pedestrian crossing to let people to cross the road. Regardless of young, old, ah beng, ah seng or children, it is a must give way to them as we learnt in TP.

Just last Friday while I was pushing the stroller with my 2 kids in it attempting to crossing the pedestrian crossing, luckily I look before I go if not a Mercedes benz car would have knocked us down. Then finally I attempt to cross the road after the Mercedes, a Nissan Latio did a E brake and stared at me. I stared back at him and attempt to scold him but he drove off like nothing happen. Dammn this drivers, and if you are such drivers, shame on you.

Lost count as to how many times I was horned at while waiting for pedestrians to cross the zebra crossing. Also was almost hit while using the zebra crossing and I am already halfway through. If I had something in my hand to throw then I would have. Perhaps like a rock or battery and etc. :cool:

KRGT-1

Was in the train to pick something for bozzes.

Opposite me sat what looks like a Mother and Son. The Son is quite a big boy. And when the mother took the handphone and put into the bag, not letting the boy used it.

He cried, nose streaming and all, and from what I can see, was physically holding the mother's hand, restricting her movements as well as pinning his mother onto the seat. He tried crying, he tried conjoling as well as tried some scolding and threatening. All the while, the mother was very firm to say No. Stop it.

From my point of view, its a two year old child behaviour, and much like how he wasn't hitting the mother, he was restricting the mother's movement, holding down her hands as well as her shoulders.

And as he sprayed his mother with saliva with his scolding and holding her down pinned to her seats of sorts. I didnt intervene. It could be an autistic child or something or another.

And I saw her reaching into her bag, most likely to search for tissues, and its obvious the boy thought it was to bring out her handphone.

But finally, when the mother told him off, sternly, but quietly, that he is a proper 9 year old (Ok, he is plump, big size and looked about 12) to stop behaving like a 2 year old.

That I dug out tissue paper and called for his attention. "Young man, look at me, Now take this and wipe yourself, and stop restraining your mother. You are a big boy, and this is a public place."

You can see the boy physically calm down, and at his mother's insistence to take my tissue as well as say thank you. He definitely looked embaressed.

I tried telling the mother, she is doing a good job. (She didnt shout, she didnt back down to mollycoddle the kid and she didnt smack the kid.) Although she did looked concerned when the kid was holding her too tightly at her arms at some point. She struggled out of his hands a few time but in the end let the boy cling onto her. The boy has his big hands very near her face, probably trying to make her look at him as he begs. But thankfully he didnt. He only kind of is restraining her against the seat.

And yesterday, I followed a tour at the Marintime Gallery. Its the Children season and they gave out free popcorns to kids and adults alike.

A pretty little toddler about two, was eating her popcorn during the tour, and probably choke on a unpopped kernal.

I heard her coughing, but as her father was holding her, didnt pay much attention and was speaking to another trainee guide.

Much later, when I spot the father kind holding the child suspended on the floor, and the child is still coughing, than I rushed over. The child thankfully already threw up on the floor. So all I have to do was open up a huge tissue handkerchief and spread over the vomit, to indicate some cleaning need to be done.

Told the father to go out, find the toliet and rinse the mouth, but when I got outside with a free bottle of water from the Reception Counter, he was like at a loss as to where to go.

So instead, I opened the water, pass to him and ask him to let her drink. And I was holding the bottle cap, which he at least was sane enough to ask me to pass to him.

Then I went back in, ask the Recep to call for the Cleaners to clean up the wet stuff on the floor.

Subsequently, the father rejoined us, and the toddler was happily munching on another packet of popcorn.

Babies....they certainly didnt know the dangers.

The whole cycle restart again.. kid down recently with fever about 2 to 3 days ago.

Yesterday runny nose and today sneezing green mucous out...

Loading up on my vitamin C and drinking lots of water myself to combat the infection as well!

The whole cycle restart again.. kid down recently with fever about 2 to 3 days ago.

Yesterday runny nose and today sneezing green mucous out...

Loading up on my vitamin C and drinking lots of water myself to combat the infection as well!

Woah, careful there.

Green stuff, means bacteria, and is ears, nose and throat. Antibiotics, does not reach those area easily.

Redoxon fizzy tablets, drop into Pure Orange Juice gives you Orangina!

And where the kids dont like Ginger. You can still boil Ginger water, cool it and mix into the Amp Up Orange Juice.

Keep the room moist. Expect crying and coughing at night.

Just sent my child to school and ta da never bring school bag ... lucky only child care can't imagine if it is primary school...

youngest child got runny nose but not much night still sleep throughout lucky for me..

Think later I carry my child hello kitty bag and biked to school lol

Woah, careful there.

Green stuff, means bacteria, and is ears, nose and throat. Antibiotics, does not reach those area easily.

Redoxon fizzy tablets, drop into Pure Orange Juice gives you Orangina!

And where the kids dont like Ginger. You can still boil Ginger water, cool it and mix into the Amp Up Orange Juice.

Keep the room moist. Expect crying and coughing at night.

Green stuff? Reminds me of this. :cool:

http://www.ghostbustersnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Ecto_Cooler.jpg

KRGT-1

Got into an accident a month ago and motordiam called and said my insurance claim went through 100% claim against 3rd party.

But they are only doing claims for my bike's damage.

Now because I don't have a vehicle and I need to do rental for a couple of months before my bike is fixed.

My bike skidded after the collision (got hit from the side) and I fell and sustained several abrasions and bruises, limping for about a week now fully recovered can do physical activity without any pain, my head hit the ground from the marking on my helmet but currently has no signs of concussion or head injury, all these can I claim under pain and suffering and how much can I claim?

Personal belongings that are damaged due to the accident can I claim?

I read online saying people normally engage a lawyer, what are my options?

Honda Phantom TA200 2013-2016

Yamaha RXZ 2016~Current

Ducati Monster 821 Dark Stealth 2016~current

Got into an accident a month ago and motordiam called and said my insurance claim went through 100% claim against 3rd party.

But they are only doing claims for my bike's damage.

Now because I don't have a vehicle and I need to do rental for a couple of months before my bike is fixed.

My bike skidded after the collision (got hit from the side) and I fell and sustained several abrasions and bruises, limping for about a week now fully recovered can do physical activity without any pain, my head hit the ground from the marking on my helmet but currently has no signs of concussion or head injury, all these can I claim under pain and suffering and how much can I claim?

Personal belongings that are damaged due to the accident can I claim?

I read online saying people normally engage a lawyer, what are my options?

You need to engage a lawyer. Don't count on claiming on anything till you speak to an lawyer.

Please prep ready your taxi receipts, all your medical bills, your belongings as you said there is, as well as outstanding bills like phone bills lah and even your payslips.