SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riders going slow zig zagging within lane. You either keep more to the left or to the right and even just stay in the centre if you want. You do not hold up other bikes by going slow and go left and right. There are others who would wanna overtake you due to your slow speed and it makes it hard to do so if you keep zig zagging as a collision would happen. Look at your mirrors There are others behind you due to your slow speed. Is this out of topic? :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Riders going slow zig zagging within lane. You either keep more to the left or to the right and even just stay in the centre if you want. You do not hold up other bikes by going slow and go left and right. There are others who would wanna overtake you due to your slow speed and it makes it hard to do so if you keep zig zagging as a collision would happen. Look at your mirrors There are others behind you due to your slow speed. Is this out of topic? :cool:

Must be crosswind.......

:cool:

WHATS bugging me today??? seeing the SBF bikemart not so user friendly. Hey guys, whats up with the new advert?? I prefer the old one.Please fire the person who created this new way. hehehhe

this few days I am looking to buy a silver alu box for my bike.. with so many brands and sizes I am thinking about Coocase 38L silver box but it is not cheap from chaip lee.. S$500 + for the box and excluding rack..

I saw in carousell trying to sell a like new box Kappa 42L silver. I ask him how much he asking and he was looking at S$400 without rack...FYI buying from regina also at S$400 leh....

Must be crosswind.......
I would like to think so but then again it does not affect the other riders. Also it was not even windy to begin with. :rolleyes:

Normally I just stay in the centre of the lane. Yeah i agree is hard to overtake zig zaggers.. Then still slow and don't keep left somemore..
I controlled myself to not blast the horn. It was a really difficult journey in the morning. Eventually overtook him while approachin a junction turning left. :mad:

this few days I am looking to buy a silver alu box for my bike.. with so many brands and sizes I am thinking about Coocase 38L silver box but it is not cheap from chaip lee.. S$500 + for the box and excluding rack..

I saw in carousell trying to sell a like new box Kappa 42L silver. I ask him how much he asking and he was looking at S$400 without rack...FYI buying from regina also at S$400 leh....

You can try to negotiate or just not buy from the seller and buy a new one from the shop instead. Its your call. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

It's been too long since I logged in. Since i moved to Australia, logging in to Singapore Bikes Forum used to be every Friday night, then stretched to fortnighly Friday nights, stretched to monthly Friday nights (towards the end of the month) and this time, over more than 1 month!

I have to get back into the habit of logging in every Friday night again.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

It's been too long since I logged in. Since i moved to Australia, logging in to Singapore Bikes Forum used to be every Friday night, then stretched to fortnighly Friday nights, stretched to monthly Friday nights (towards the end of the month) and this time, over more than 1 month!

I have to get back into the habit of logging in every Friday night again.

How are things down under? :cool:

KRGT-1

Hmm....bugged by a Young PAP Chairman from Punggol North.

A brained washed female was heavily harping on the that its an opposition thing, to have linked that crazy woman that berated the Deaf Mute Cleaner at the JEM Foodcourt, as a grassroot leader.

But except for a card that is issued, and if the volunteers are really onz type, they will go on a coach bus tour of some heritage Centre, Museum and public education galleries.

And thats it. You got a card that says you are a grassroot leader, and maybe a car label.

So this young man decides to write beautiful english.....insisting that the ministers had clarified that she isnt a member......just merely a party supporter (which we common people term as lapdogs.)

And as this so called female decides to cut me off from replying him. And of course follow up with insults and so on.....which I incidently cannot reply. So I send him a private message instead. And WOW.....much as i was really polite, he totally decides to heap insults on me, the last two being I am a spawn of demon, and errmm......my buddhist zen related posting is gross. And after he heap insults on me. Of course he prevented me from replying from blocking me.

I was like totally impressed with the 2 year old style.

Hmm....bugged by a Young PAP Chairman from Punggol North.

A brained washed female was heavily harping on the that its an opposition thing, to have linked that crazy woman that berated the Deaf Mute Cleaner at the JEM Foodcourt, as a grassroot leader.

But except for a card that is issued, and if the volunteers are really onz type, they will go on a coach bus tour of some heritage Centre, Museum and public education galleries.

And thats it. You got a card that says you are a grassroot leader, and maybe a car label.

So this young man decides to write beautiful english.....insisting that the ministers had clarified that she isnt a member......just merely a party supporter (which we common people term as lapdogs.)

And as this so called female decides to cut me off from replying him. And of course follow up with insults and so on.....which I incidently cannot reply. So I send him a private message instead. And WOW.....much as i was really polite, he totally decides to heap insults on me, the last two being I am a spawn of demon, and errmm......my buddhist zen related posting is gross. And after he heap insults on me. Of course he prevented me from replying from blocking me.

I was like totally impressed with the 2 year old style.

They learn well from their master. Not surprised. Not surprised at all. :cool:

KRGT-1

And about that female.

A few years past, she was just this really vocal female, who insisted on the right from wrong behaviour of people online and offline.

And was desperate for a group to belong. Understood from her, her results are not good, and she wants to join the police force to make the world right.

I tried providing her options, she can volunteer in the spf, but must at least apply and get her degree. Then it's up to her to whether join the SPF as a regular or not.

She then made her decision no. She wants to join the SPF as a regular, preferably as a senior officer. And she has also turned down whichever volunteering opportunities there is to offer. She want to focus on becoming a police officer.

(In truth, she was unhappy at home, being an only child. And felt that she cannot meet the family's expectations. And being a junior police officer with its low salary, might be able to use against the family as a form of anger/weapon)

Folks have proceeded to warn me of her, that she has used different nicknames, and one time had insulted me, but is now pretending to be another person to be my 'friend'. I understand that they say she was desperate for a boyfriend.

Now that she kinda settled in a job or something, relating to her chemical degree and recently joined Young PAP, it was a confidence boost it seems. She is even now more vocal, and anything remotely against the PAP, she went insulting, belittling and threatening. Just like how some City Harvest Church new members has been.

Wah lau eh....new plot twist to that woman screaming at JEM Foodcourt at the deaf mute ah pek cleaner.

From how they often attend property soft launches, gives cheques that eventually bounced, and make the property agents buy them expensive dinners.

To now, how ten years ago, they went around supposedly as swim coach and tuition teachers and got the money but MIA, with even the excuse that the hub fell, hit his head and is in coma.

Manz......the fantastic drama story came up one by one.

Wah lau eh....new plot twist to that woman screaming at JEM Foodcourt at the deaf mute ah pek cleaner.

From how they often attend property soft launches, gives cheques that eventually bounced, and make the property agents buy them expensive dinners.

To now, how ten years ago, they went around supposedly as swim coach and tuition teachers and got the money but MIA, with even the excuse that the hub fell, hit his head and is in coma.

Manz......the fantastic drama story came up one by one.

http://theindependent.sg/alice-fong-threatens-to-sue-netizens-who-make-disparaging-comments-about-her/ :cool:

KRGT-1

Yah...and the fun part, she also denies being a member of the Rc only went there help make bak chang for the elderly....which was the exact spiel from the PAP youngs....so scripted.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/deaf-and-mute-cleaner-berated-by-woman-intends-to-quit-his-job-this-month

Hope he gets a job to replace the old one. :cool:

KRGT-1

Wayang to the Max... These grassroot thing or RC is really wayang skills. if MP around wow will show compassionate, polite, outmost courteous.

My place RC used to be volunteers with the greater good for the neighbours. Now the RC is like for politic reasons or reasons to show superiority. Arghh disgusting but somehow such people will survive better in this realistic world...

I really used to help out at the RC, and was one of those women committee thing.

That time, I really do like my MP of sort, he was an old gentlemen. And due to the other volunteer I do, I really am not into the Party thing. So yah, it really was for the good of the community kind of.

Then somehow, the Young PAP got into the picture. And the whole women committee thing went south, cos all of them are such rich successful people. But when comes to events and set up. Manz they are never to be seen except for when picture taking with MP happens.

And its disgusting how the Young PAP now evolves online. They are young, they think they are educated. But sadly, only educated, not brought up properly. They wow, can type very well leh. And can organise events once in a while, so called distributed stuff. Lots of photo opportunity. But seriously, not known to have gotten their hands dirty without a photo op.

And the so called gf I had, she was emotionally desperate. Joined Young PAP now much confident, but her nastiness came back up. No wonder she really didnt have friends, or even school friends.

But hey, I hope she finds someone of her own like....but somehow, even the fellow PAP lap dogs arent sniffing around her.....

Today I am planning to collect Friso milk powder free car for my child. My child happily told me that she wanted the colour Blue.

Then out of curiousity, I checked out Friso facebook page and found yesterday a lot people queuing up as long as 3 hours and only to be told stock runs out or needs to opt for delivery at S$30 or come back next month or something.. Hope I can get 1 later so that my kids can enjoy.

I remember when I was a kid, my dad bought the car power ride for me.. Lol I spoiled it and the whole steering was destroyed by me...

Today I am planning to collect Friso milk powder free car for my child. My child happily told me that she wanted the colour Blue.

Then out of curiousity, I checked out Friso facebook page and found yesterday a lot people queuing up as long as 3 hours and only to be told stock runs out or needs to opt for delivery at S$30 or come back next month or something.. Hope I can get 1 later so that my kids can enjoy.

I remember when I was a kid, my dad bought the car power ride for me.. Lol I spoiled it and the whole steering was destroyed by me...

Used to have one too. However its a manual (cycle)type like those from the Road Safety Park but just smaller in size. It was a hand-me-down though. :cool:

KRGT-1

KRGT-1

Sorry if out of topic like my other posts. :rolleyes:

Saw an MSX rider somewhat turning together with a taxi. Perhaps due to the rider being inexperienced as there is a probationary plate displayed on the bike. Good to see the rider wearing a jacket and full face but its not worth taking the risk. In case nobody gets the idea here is a crappy drawing of the scenario. Red is msx rider and blue is the taxi. :sweat:

http://s33.postimg.org/vssnfl2cf/msx1.jpg

Had the taxi not seen the rider and slowed down! I was behind the taxi and it already freaked me out. How hard is it to just wait behind the taxi and let it turn first? I know riders like to lanesplit so do I. But this is just one of those situations not worth lanesplitting for. As a motorcyclist whats most important is to reach our destination safely and back as well. :cool:

msx1.jpg

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

http://s33.postimg.org/vssnfl2cf/msx1.jpg

I seen riders turning on the left inner side of the car instead... I was like shock!

I was queuing up to get food yesterday Sunday. In front there was a grandma in the centre looking at the food. Then when the food stall shout out next, grandma walked in front and tried to order food, She was told need to queue and to see behind. Grandma shocked to see a line and then walk to next stall see see and then before leaving. Would you allow grandma to cut your queue to get food? In the line there are some elderly queueing too?

I usually don't give much fuss about such stuffs unless in a foul mood. Yesterday a lady also cut my Q buying stuffs at the bazaar. With the stuffy n hot atmosphere, ff cos I gave the look.. not really the angry look but more of "Hey, dats not so nice..." look.

Bite the dust and decided to get a komine jacket and a boots that I always wanted..

Reached lavender street walk in, browse around, asked about the jacket and their website and was told it old model and no stock...

Check out TCX boots and then don't have my size... Tried 1 size bigger and smaller is either too loose or too tight.

Then sales recommend me another model a brown one. Wow left a semi happy man with a brown boots that I can wear to office but no komine jacket