SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

I don't know, I though Kruzers are private group, and their bike are not cruiser type, maybe they are bigger bike. What I mean is those Honda Shadow, or steed, or yamaha dragstar the type of cruiser. you know what i mean?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually what I have in mind is that cruiser bike like shadow 400, don't normally ride fast in speed, and other so call cruiser are usually either S4 or those biger bike and ride at much faster in speed. so if there are shadow 400 alike cruiser ride at about the same speed and convoy up to malaysia trip will be more fun is it ?

Quote Dreamwalk

"actually quite many 400cc bikes around here.

i suggest supper @ simpang bedok every last saturday of the month?

+ go for a long ride / short ride / overnight ride depending on the support."

Aiya...i think just get everyone's number then do a mass sms when wanna organise meetup...... think blackplasticspec was maintaining a list before........

I . L . T . N . N

Yea. Was. Sent out too. Can refer. But end up also all like not interested or cannot make it or something la. Plus 2 of us upgraded and changed bikes so...heee...I mean it'll be nice la and we still organize slack gatherings but if specific bikes, I think best to take lead and do it. If you want I can pass you the list of Shadow riders that I gathered. In the end I think Doyle most on one. hahaha...But only because I coincidentally ran into him at Yishun Dam. Let's go there again one day. :p

w y x m m

ya la... wat to do..... thats why i dun organise outings.... to leh chey... only call u and new"ST"rider.....

oh well... have to be true to the slacker culture man....... ok on we meet on the 29th february every 4 years once....hahaha

I . L . T . N . N

Hopefully the tires for my Shadow Aero is the same as the 400s. I need to change when I come back from my Hong Kong trip, say about 2 weeks time....

Usually, I will advise to change the front tire of the same brand and model as with your rear tire due to the flow of threads. However, I have heard from riders with different combination of front and rear tires running well.

If you people need a recommendation, I suggests Metzeler Marathon for their tight grip but the stock Dunlop is equally good since I have tested this set of tires on a heavy downpour for a good, few hundred kilometers back from Hatyai. Having said, I would still like to remind you people that no matter how good a pair of tires is, nonetheless would still skip if you do not handle your bike properly.

ok, nights. Thanks for the recommendation :thumb: I'll check with Rosli when I come back

Well, I checked with Rosli and instead of getting Metzeler tires, I got Dunlop instead. The reasons Rosli gave are

1) cheaper

2) I dun ride it to M'sia very much.

Anyway, Metzeler tires does fit my Shadow Aero, so that's 1 question solved.

i think that any gathering should not be restricted to a certain group of bike / models. Instead the group should focus more on common goals and purpose.. In this case is to eat, ride and slack..

Yeah, most of us ride a Honda Shadow one point of our riding lives too

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

i think that any gathering should not be restricted to a certain group of bike / models. Instead the group should focus more on common goals and purpose.. In this case is to eat, ride and slack..

eh don't anyhow quote ah. Citations must be followed by the correct references and bibliography where required and make sure your sources can be backed up. Footnotes may or may not be a necessities depending on what kinda paper you are doing and if it's MLA or APA style. ahaha

w y x m m

Didn't know that there are many 400cc bike rider around. Do you all mean Shadow and Dragstar rider?

Ya, actually good ideal to meetup once a week @ simpang bedok + every last saturday of the month go for a long ride / short ride / overnight ride depending on the support.

No la dreamwalk.... the meet is open to any bikes. prob why the list maintained by blackplasticspec are shadows is cos they contacted him or vice versa..... its generally either shadows or dragstars....but any bikes also can meet wat....if u ride bicycle also can....

its just the organising part that is a headache.... see that night fireworks.. the turn out also quite bad..... hahahah

I . L . T . N . N

After reading through the threads..my love for cruisers just keep growing esp Shadow. Something I would wana enquire is do u guys experience wet feet during rainy days or riding on wet roads? I am sure phantoms riders do cos i rode phantom previously. Does shadow rider have these prob as well? So how do u guys overcome this prob? Raising yr feet? Put on plastic bags? Thx for the enlightening. hehe ^_^ v

You could consider wearing a weather proof riding boots, get a rain shoe covers or custom made a crashbar chaps. :)

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Wow.. u sure knows alot, dude. i learnt alot from u from other threads as well. :thumb: Why is the big difference in price range btw the 1st and 2nd hand? just because of the H.I.S.S feature?

Perhaps not. It is more likely the used bike are normally dated to at least few years old and price depreciate marginally year-on-year basis. Same goes for any other models in our local market context.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.