SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] Northern Knight

Guest axel85

I finish work and step in home. The kids says "dad, let's be "YOUNG" tonight and they brought me to NEBO club (downtown east) So I SMS to hamster as I promise him if I am turning on engine or not.

We watch the movie SpeedRacer.. oh man.. the seat was nice whereby me and my woman cuddle, popping corn, slurping drinks and M&M choco.

I'll try to catchup with you guys sometimes okie. I promise.

Cheers!

hey no prob man...though i missed out talking **** with u, last night was one night that actually made the good old times came back...

Cheers!

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice to see so many old and new faces at dam :D

STOC#6175

29-03-2010 nouvo lc ......

29-10-2010 CBX 250 ......... 10-03-2012

10-03-2012 Tmax ...

01-04-2014 stx1300

like this cannot... like that cannot.... how? :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Kao... got such thing as force to upgrade one ah....?

Anyway, we'll catch up more when we meet.

Too bad my bro-in-law's bike not ready yet. He just bought the new HD Streetbob. Delivery time: indefinitely :faint:

:lol:

Uncle Stan & SB: Well, went to check le(frm ASP), my Steed only tk in @ $300... :faint:

So together with TA, total makan is 1.5K, then still hv to fork another 3.5k for deposit for this 冷 门 bike... LoLx...

After working out the $$, every month is $380++, so calculating all the junk, will b abit siong for me...

So maybe I'll be looking @ S4 soon.....(bo bian... hands in pocket & squeeze balls... )

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

back lo... haha ya i meant cameron highland... shiok ah....

hope can make it for next outing ...

kev u wan to sell ur bike ah.. long time no see u.... badeggman also.... don know u on sea until where liao.... eh bua ka ta le.....

back lo... haha ya i meant cameron highland... shiok ah....

hope can make it for next outing ...

kev u wan to sell ur bike ah.. long time no see u.... badeggman also.... don know u on sea until where liao.... eh bua ka ta le.....

Eh neighbour, hardly see u ard oso le... ORD buey? Sorry, I super outdated liao...

Ya, changing the 2 cos its tolling me & my pocket... =.="

i riding scram now leh if i bua kata i think my handlebar and helmet and mirror all can bua liao haha i try my best la.. if can hit my kata i let u know..

Oei, no nid to kup to bua la, just change to motard setup & drift to perfection! :D

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Eh neighbour, hardly see u ard oso le... ORD buey? Sorry, I super outdated liao...

Ya, changing the 2 cos its tolling me & my pocket... =.="

Oei, no nid to kup to bua la, just change to motard setup & drift to perfection! :D

haha ord lo... since march... haha so wat u getting revo ah??? i sell u my spec 3 wan wan??? hehe

haha ord lo... since march... haha so wat u getting revo ah??? i sell u my spec 3 wan wan??? hehe

mayb bro, mayb... looking @ Bol d'or version... dunnoe y, just like the cowl than no cowl version de... :lol:

Sorry bro, gona disappoint u again...

Disclaimer:

nvm nvm...july u shld be a free'er man rite? most likely got cheezecrab session...dun miss out ah.

this time phychex leads.... :D

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

Hi, everyone,

hummmmm.... I'm from north east.. very near jalan kayu roti plata...hehe

:)

change my nick from hohoo1979 to allankoh11... :cheeky: :cheeky:

1996-1997 : LC kia

1997-1998 : Skipper

1998-1999 : TZR

2000-2003 : Skipper again

2003-2005 : Honda Wave + Lancer

2005-2013 : Phantom

2011 - : EX Lancer

2013 - : FJR1300

this time phychex leads.... :D

wah~! I will be honored to lead man. juz siam when we hit the ruff roads else it will be "Attack of the flying stones".

Hi, everyone,

hummmmm.... I'm from north east.. very near jalan kayu roti plata...hehe

:)

change my nick from hohoo1979 to allankoh11... :cheeky: :cheeky:

lolx welcome welcome...do join us on the nxt "MEGAHITS".

Great to see everyone back in action.

1/2 the guys i also don't recognise liao.

And the one who grew most chio this past year must definitely be nunu! Wahahahaha..... :faint:

:lol: nice seeing you on your BIG bicycle.. :)

i was the 1st one at the dam if you can't remember which one.. ;)

wah~! I will be honored to lead man. juz siam when we hit the ruff roads else it will be "Attack of the flying stones".

LOL... damn... i heard from Mark that go there sure got ppl fall.. =X

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif