Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

aite bro got qns to ask here.... kr side fairings if i wanna mould to do extension how much izit??? well i dno how to upload e pics but got some sample..... do in jb or in spore better? nid to make new fairings or use e old ones? coz ive got xtra......:cheeky:

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

jb bro. my fren did there, left his fairings there for a week or two, they gave him a spare set of fairings. RM400 for paintwork and some moulding on the sides.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

My fren moulded his krr side fairing.. in spore..arnd kaki bukit/ubi there.. each side $40...quite cheap.. if u wan further details,i can ask him fer u..

=)

 

 

 

 

 

KrrLadyriidderrr

Posted
My fren moulded his krr side fairing.. in spore..arnd kaki bukit/ubi there.. each side $40...quite cheap.. if u wan further details,i can ask him fer u..

=)

Where exactly? Ubi to Kaki Bukit is quite a distance..:rolleyes:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

 

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Posted

you want to extend the ferring to lengthen it to form somewhere beneath the footrest, right? In that case, better to do it in SG.. jb's quality will just crack when you hit a hump..

Posted
you want to extend the ferring to lengthen it to form somewhere beneath the footrest, right? In that case, better to do it in SG.. jb's quality will just crack when you hit a hump..

 

can do where huh? really is $40 each side?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7937/bleachswimsuitci9ga7.png

Kawasaki KRR150

Posted
can do where huh? really is $40 each side?
I don't think $40 is for the extension thingy seein that I've yet to see any on SG roads with one..I think Liyabebey is referrin to coverin up the hole/s at the sides..But then again I could be wrong..:rolleyes:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

 

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

  • 1 month later...
Posted

hmm....a no. of my frens did remoulding at jb and some, in spore. i can definitely say both are of reliable quality..but paintwork-wise...i STRONGLY urge u guys to have it done here in spore. JB lacquer coating is defintely not as good as those ones done locally. FIrst Motor is a trustworthy motodiam dealing wif moulding of faring kit. u just give them the detail, precise moulding u want. n they sure wouldn't disappoint u! just show them the $$$$

some fella in marsiling offering kr fairing extension mass order (beneath the pipe stomach) which is screwed-on type...just thot of sharing this wif u people....

Got Milk?:angry:

“That was about as close to a win as I could have got.â€

  • 1 month later...
Posted

first motor recommended for moulding, they are really good, but u pay more for better workmanship.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...