SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

.Movie Buddy.

burhan

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... I didnt know today is showing... Sneak? Damn... too last minute to catch any tickets already. Tomorrow probably man.

Check out GV if there is still seats lor. If you dun mind tampinese or yishun i think still got seats hee hee hee Tampinese 11.40pm still many seats. :p

Plaza Singapura still alot of seats for 11.45pm too

Wa see i so good help you check out the seats hahaha. If you think you cannot get there on time please drop by to nearest AXS to book your tickets first Hee hee hee :D

Transformers - the ending is a disappointment. Its got none of the build up of the first part and too many loose ends.

Recommended only for fans.

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

Review from 98.7 FM stated that the movie 'Revenge of the Fallen' pales in comparison to the first one. Kinda sappy cos got a lot of sad scenes. The only plus point is there are also a lot of scenes featuring babe, Megan Fox, running...:lovestruck:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Review from 98.7 FM stated that the movie 'Revenge of the Fallen' pales in comparison to the first one. Kinda sappy cos got a lot of sad scenes. The only plus point is there are also a lot of scenes featuring babe, Megan Fox, running...:lovestruck:

wa liew... you seems very happy to see the "babe" hahahaha... aiyo like sounds disappointing leh. sighz.

Oh you watched it ah. So rating not very good? Its a 2hr 30mins show. Hmmmmmmm

Its watchable I guess.

The first installment did better because it was highly anticipated for the Gen X who grew up watching it as cartoons and playing the action figures.

OH yea, Megan prancing around is worth the $10 :p

They go their own way.

Its watchable I guess.

The first installment did better because it was highly anticipated for the Gen X who grew up watching it as cartoons and playing the action figures.

OH yea, Megan prancing around is worth the $10 :p

Just came back from catching Transformers! Omg it's awesome, albeit the anti-climax ending. Obviously I'm a fan boy of the series, hehehe!

Oh you watched it ah. So rating not very good? Its a 2hr 30mins show. Hmmmmmmm

Transformers - the ending is a disappointment. Its got none of the build up of the first part and too many loose ends.

Recommended only for fans.

megan the foxy prancing around? :thumb:

2 hour & 30 mins? :thumb:

Transformers Revenge Of the Fallen? :thumb: x3

i am a fan afterall!

Gonna catch it soon enuf!

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

• 3 weeks later...
obsessed is nice....now waiting for orphan.hehe

watched Obsessed too..

Ali Larter is sexy sia...o_O

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

Going back in time a little.

Any one who saw X-Men III - The last stand

who stayed till the end of the credits, they showed a guy lying in a hospital bed being attended to knows who the guy was?

Look like Prof. X but he was blown to bits by Jean in that movie.

They go their own way.

its the guy from star trek.. look like prof X.. T.J kirk..

James T Kirk? the cpt of the enterprise?

hows he related to the story?

a new character for the next installment?

They go their own way.

Harry Potter 6: Half Blood Prince

sleep inducing... :dozed:

watched one of the series in the cinema.. never wanna go back to any sequels... seeing the lead actor posed naked in one of the adverts with a horse further made me not wanna go watch.. seems just sooo wrong... :cheeky:

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

harry potter

wait for the DVD

Harry Potter 6: Half Blood Prince

sleep inducing... :dozed:

watched it yesterday.

slower paces...

made me a little drowsy..

but sad ending...make up for it...:box:

watch it & then u will understand.

Angels & Demons is a part two of a Da Vinci Code. well its a nice movie & quite complicated.

angels and demons actually is a prequel to da vinci code in the books, meaning da vinci code is the part 2.. but since they made da vinci code first in the movies, they made it look like part 2.. but still there isnt much link in the movies to make u tink that it is part 1 or 2..

love to watch these kinda adventure movies.. like national treasure 1.. tink coz i was brought up watching indiana jones movies...

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

love to watch these kinda adventure movies.. like national treasure 1.. tink coz i was brought up watching indiana jones movies...

The adventure movies that I like during my teenage years are 'Romancing The Stone' and it's sequel, 'The Jewel of the Nile'...:angel:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR