SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Official Apple iphone Thread

sylvestercat

iphone, users...

i need help.. :(

Something wrong with my phone! The voice control keep popping out when i

nvr press anything.. the volume suddenly become so soft when its already max.. the center button is not responding, phone keep

calling random ppl.. sleep button responded only to screenshot but nvr

sleep.. HOW?? Anyone can advise? :S

User problem... :angel::angel:

Can't post a new thread? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iphone, users...

i need help.. :(

Something wrong with my phone! The voice control keep popping out when i

nvr press anything.. the volume suddenly become so soft when its already max.. the center button is not responding, phone keep

calling random ppl.. sleep button responded only to screenshot but nvr

sleep.. HOW?? Anyone can advise? :S

ur home button might be jammed..

or if your earphone with mic and remote is plugged in, the button may be activating your home voice control feature..

u can try, holding both buttons down till the fone turns off and turns on, or else bring it to the service centere and get it replaced..

good luck

in God we trust... all others pay CASH...

11 March 2010: Passed 2B

25 March 2010: FZ 150i (Athena)

06 November 2010: YZF-R125 (Calista)

Living in hope for what tomorrow will bring...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/marcuskoh81/Calista/IMG_0135-1.jpg

I wonder if the current iphone4 for M1 has the same promotion like what they use to have for 3gs that time.

I remembered for those who wants to upgrade to iphone 3gs but contract is

Darn.. I wanna get my hands on the iphone4 but my line (non-iphone plan) is only 16mths.. still got like 4 more mths to go. :cry: :cry:

Apr 2006 - Oct 2009: Yamaha RXZ 135 (FS 3*** E)

Oct 2009 - CURRENT: CB400 Spec 1 (FT 7*** J)

easy. just dip it in hot chocolate.

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Anyone know how to downgrade iPhone 4G from version 4.0.2 to the "3. something something" one as my version cannot jailbreak. :(

Can.... go search for the 3.1.3 restore .ipsw.....

Make sure its for ur phone for example 3G/3GS

den plug ur phone in Itunes press (i dunno what button for PC for mac i know) alt/option button den press restore... den choose the .ipsw that you have downloaded.... Wa la.... ur back to version 3.1.3.....

Hehehehe.....

If you are using Iphone 4...( No such thing as iPhone 4G)

All u need to search for is the 4.0.1.... iPhone 4 no need to go lower den this... Then can JB liao.... Hope this helps....

iPhone 4 rocks.... Loving it more and more everyday... hehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Pasar malam gt sell those cheap cheap bumper

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5575/mywifeneonlight2.th.jpg è°èƒ½æ˜Žäº† 人éžäºº,è‰éžè‰,是å是好,梦想颠倒,心血æ¥æ½®,云散烟消

• 2 weeks later...

i ended up getting an $8 clear case from epicentre (it was on discount)...also ordered one of those free cases offered by apple which will be delivered by end of the month. so far no problem. only a few dropped calls. wonder if it was antenna problem or network problem. whatever the case, it is acceptable for me :)

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

i ended up getting an $8 clear case from epicentre (it was on discount)...also ordered one of those free cases offered by apple which will be delivered by end of the month. so far no problem. only a few dropped calls. wonder if it was antenna problem or network problem. whatever the case, it is acceptable for me :)

When the call drop did u check the reception bars? I drop a few too but my bars were always full and it was not due to the proximity sensor issue either. I think it is due to the other party lousy phone and not my iphone4 haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kawasaki 150ZX ::Rusty:: 2005-2010

Honda CB400 Revo ::BlackBeauty:: 2010-20XX

-------------

|Biologic iPhone Mount|Stebel Nautilus Horn|K&N Air Filter|

|Ah Pek's Grounding Wire|DIY 5V USB Port|Scorpio SR-i900|

|DIY Secondary Strobe Brake Leds|

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg697/scaled.php?tn=0&server=697&filename=pf6.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone of u guys just got a i phone 4, download this app called "I phone 4 case program " frm itune and choose which casing u want and they will be sent it to yr house directly frm State... totally free... must do it within 1 month of purchase... gd luck...

"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.â€

When the call drop did u check the reception bars? I drop a few too but my bars were always full and it was not due to the proximity sensor issue either. I think it is due to the other party lousy phone and not my iphone4 haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno man. My reception is definite not as good as Nokia nor Blackberry based on side by side comparisons. iPhone shows one or two bars while the others are full :-(

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

hey guys, after JB....then if u want to d/l the apps,its thru the 'Installous' right?? issit free or wat?? kos at the end of every apps,i saw a price tag for the apps...

advice??

Yupp. Free. :)

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

Hi guys.... Anyone using GPS on your iphone 4? Which navigation app is better? for Singapore and Malaysia maps. I have used Sygic maps on my 3G and its very laggy. Now Im using iphone4 and on tomtom maps. so far so good but i can't search by post code. I tried downloading papago but the map can seems to find my current location.

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg

Hi guys.... Anyone using GPS on your iphone 4? Which navigation app is better? for Singapore and Malaysia maps. I have used Sygic maps on my 3G and its very laggy. Now Im using iphone4 and on tomtom maps. so far so good but i can't search by post code. I tried downloading papago but the map can seems to find my current location.

using papago... quite ok.. initial connection takes a while, but at least its accurate... note that phone heats up quite a lot when in use.. n batt drain is quite fast.. but works well if connected to power.. got a charging socket installed on my bike juz for this

in God we trust... all others pay CASH...

11 March 2010: Passed 2B

25 March 2010: FZ 150i (Athena)

06 November 2010: YZF-R125 (Calista)

Living in hope for what tomorrow will bring...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/marcuskoh81/Calista/IMG_0135-1.jpg

using papago... quite ok.. initial connection takes a while, but at least its accurate... note that phone heats up quite a lot when in use.. n batt drain is quite fast.. but works well if connected to power.. got a charging socket installed on my bike juz for this

Bro. PAPAGO what version r u using? I downloaded the version 7.0 but the map keeps on searching for my location in malaysia. how to use like that? i key in my hse as destination and it show me the route all the way from KL to my hse.

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg