SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Official Apple iphone Thread

sylvestercat

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for the i phone's price to drop :pray: while also waiting for my contract to expire....nb!!! just signed..still got 1.5 yrs!!!of contract.

I tried out the Iphone 3G which my fren juz got . Basically , its juz an improved iphone . Not realli living up to all the hype though . But i do concur tat the phone is sleek n beautiful esp in white .

Maybe get one when the rest of the telcos launch theirs .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Guys

Just got hold of the iphone.

It can use M1 sim card try already no problem!

Use itunes to convert any audio CD into digital media.

Itunes automatically arrange name all the songs!!! Great!!!

Try it out at Comcenter Singtel:bouncefire: :bouncefire:

just borrowed a set from singtel for testing my application today. all 3 sim card work sia. i tot it wld lock.

1. Whoever comes are the right people

2. Whatever happens is the only thing that could have

3. Whenever it starts is the right time

4. When it's over, it's over

• 4 months later...

starhub got sell iphone meh?

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Bro try this link... http://www.quickpwn.com/ for it..Read up..Warranty void once JB..but jus reset it and sent for repair..so far so good..only hassle is gettin it link to Itunes.... Mine is a 16GB..Black.. But mus read up lotsa thing before deciding to go to the Dark Side...Jail Break...:thumb:

Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and begin all over again.

Andre GIDE

starhub got sell iphone meh?

Starhub? not yet...M1 Not yet too...All hav been a hype..but none is true yet...so if it's not urgent then might as well wait till other telco join in e mkt...o_O

Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and begin all over again.

Andre GIDE

Eh ... i tot it was mentioned b4 Apple wanted to consolidate accounts.... in view of the current situation. Therefore exclusivity stays.

SINGTEL or nil, you must choose.....

Get without line lor. simple...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

anyone interested in iphone 3g griffin clarifi?

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

Any bro here got the software to convert DVD movies into my iphone??

Not too sure whether I came in late bro.

I'll post this in the hopes that it'll benefit future iPhone and iPod Touch users who frequently watch videos on their iPhone.

eRight Soft Super © video format converter.

It's free, and can be used to convert from one video format to another, including conversion to popular MP4 video formats such as the PSP, iPod, etc..

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

• 3 weeks later...
Guys, is there anyway to disable the data transmission?

Short of turning on Flight mode, every mistaken click on ads or loading of certain games/programs will result in some data transfer. Not very fun on a plan with no data allocation!

1st, go to settings, general, make sure u disable the location services.

2nd, and im using bossPrefs control panel, to manually disable 'edge'.

(can use SBsettings also. these 2 avail for download in Cydia).

for the 2nd option, u need to jailbreak ur phone ;)

'90 DT200RR | '95 Skipper 125 | '94 RXZ 135 | '99 WRE 125 | '80 Super 150 | '99 KTM200EGS

'91 NC30 | '00 GN250EY | '03 YZF-R1 | '00 Y125Z | '04 X-1 | '06 R6

'07 GSX1300R

PC3USB | Ti-Force Sumo | BMC Race | Discacciati | Swage | Venhill | ZG | Motovation | Ariete | Michelin PilotRoad 2 | SPY Alarm

• 2 weeks later...

without jailbreaking, iphone's kinda crap. for those who did jailbreak, we know the difference. Apple set limits to its phone, and jailbreaking took off its boundaries, like what its name implies.

just my oppinion. feel free to comment.

in the process of getting 2B...

Dreambike: HONDA NSR150SP