SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Official Apple iphone Thread

sylvestercat

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press and hold the on/off button and home buttom together and hold for 10Sec. then try charging it.

done dat but still can't on or charge...

my frens told me, i've to let it charge for quite sometimes n it'll b back to normal... been doing dat too but still it din charge... :faint:

is d batt someting wrong?

hmmm, if tt is the case.. then i think u will need to bring down to wher u brought the phone to do an exchange. shld be a dead set. could be charger faulty too. bring down to ur telco to troubleshoot then.

hmmm, if tt is the case.. then i think u will need to bring down to wher u brought the phone to do an exchange. shld be a dead set. could be charger faulty too. bring down to ur telco to troubleshoot then.

its settle...

its bcos of d batt..

it went totally flatt..:faint:

haiz, how on earth she use it till it run totally flatt.. :faint:

Bitesms allows you to make a quick reply and even show photos of your contact plus a counter.. easy to keep track of how much your typing..

but if u d/l bitesms, its only giv u trial for 1 mth rite?

after dat u hv to purchase it, rite?

correct me if i'm wrong...

how to edit lockscreen and add information such as calender, missed calls etc?

i tried googling leh, but not much luck.

i came across an app called lockinfo but it seems like i must pay for it. any free ones?

u guys got edit ur lockscreen? :)

post a pic here to share if possible ;)

Keep tis thread going leh...

Share apps and games....

Street Fighter 4 and old games like golden axe really brings back memories of SEGA times... Muahahaha.... Rem bare knuckles??

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

Hi all iphone users, just a quick sharing of this old feature that might come in handy for u guys. Its using of iphone as a modem to connect over the internet via 3G. (useful for places with no wireless connection for ure laptops). There is no jailbraking required. It works for my 3GS ver 3.1.3.

Here's the links for your guys references.

Writeup page

Edited by Yatz86

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

• 3 weeks later...

google "spirit"

'90 DT200RR | '95 Skipper 125 | '94 RXZ 135 | '99 WRE 125 | '80 Super 150 | '99 KTM200EGS

'91 NC30 | '00 GN250EY | '03 YZF-R1 | '00 Y125Z | '04 X-1 | '06 R6

'07 GSX1300R

PC3USB | Ti-Force Sumo | BMC Race | Discacciati | Swage | Venhill | ZG | Motovation | Ariete | Michelin PilotRoad 2 | SPY Alarm

Thanks alot bro. Now my iPhone got cydia. Btw now they close down Appulous. What other sites that i can download apps for free?

Edited by Infernalwar

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Why waste time creating ringtone in your computer when you can just download (Anyring). It is an app which could change sms tone also..

For Gaming cheats you need to download ifile. An app which alow you to modify a file name..

To Download a movie thru your iphone you may need dtunes and safari download manager..

For 3g iphone who need battery percentage you need to download SBSetting. it allows you to hide or dock in a secret location.. You can adjust brightness on/off 3g wifi and more..

Bitesms allows you to make a quick reply and even show photos of your contact plus a counter.. easy to keep track of how much your typing..

For 3gs user who wants to jailbreak.. I am afraid only those who bought before starhub and m1 brought in the iphone may do so without being tethered.. Provided it is 3.1.2.. Both quikpwn or blackra1n.. After that you may still do so but it will crash when you off the phone..

Got alot more trick up my sleeve..

Can't find Bitesms in the Appstore. Where to d/l this app?

to ride is bliss