SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mt 03

sniperkiller

haha coz as i said, racing blu is matte type de, unless u wanna polish a matte surface :slurp::slurp:

i find racing blu the colour nicer and can look for a long time not sian

Oh didn't know it was matte finish. Ok la betterstill. My bikes already at the shop. Now just waiting for the call to collect. Damn exciting lol

Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

how is their after sales service?

For me so far has been good. I've only dealt with one guy there Wan who's knowledgeable and offers good service. Very upfront and is not sneaky. The mechanics there are also ok but ive never had to do major repairs so not too sure how 'skilled' they are. Some people have had bad experiences there but for me they are good. Ask for Wan if you want to be safe.

how long is the waiting time? or they have stock?

I ordered mine on 11 July. Just got my bike yesterday. I think more stocks coming soon but I did not see any in their showroom yesterday. I think being one of the bigger bike shops in SG, no need to worry about long waiting time if they tell you so. If too long they will tell you upfront. Unlike some shops I know who tell customers 2 weeks but 2 months also haven't arrive.

How do i know is it import one without warranty ?

First of all you can always ask the shop before you buy. Secondly, a parallel import bike will have the manual in the language of the origin country. Our MT-03s are Indonesian so a parallel bike you come with Bahasa Indon manual. Agent bike will have an English manual. Once bought a Gilera with Italian manual so that was an imported bike.

Bro u collected your ride ? How's the bike ? How much u paid for ?

Collected yesterday.

Being my first >200CC bike I'm pretty impressed with the bike. Torque is awesome. Smooth engine and I'm still in break-in period. A huge upgrade if you are from a 2B bike. Loving it so far.

I got it for $16.3k OTR with Akrapovic slip on.

First of all you can always ask the shop before you buy. Secondly, a parallel import bike will have the manual in the language of the origin country. Our MT-03s are Indonesian so a parallel bike you come with Bahasa Indon manual. Agent bike will have an English manual. Once bought a Gilera with Italian manual so that was an imported bike.

Collected yesterday.

Being my first >200CC bike I'm pretty impressed with the bike. Torque is awesome. Smooth engine and I'm still in break-in period. A huge upgrade if you are from a 2B bike. Loving it so far.

I got it for $16.3k OTR with Akrapovic slip on.

Thanks bro for the info ..... do hlc sell the slip on seperately ?

Thanks bro. If you're thinking about getting it, just do it!

When the day this bike is on the market already wanting to get it but cos of the high coe .... Haha already deposit for the bike the shop ordering say no stock so needa wait for stock to arrive .... Hoping to get the bike real soon ....

When the day this bike is on the market already wanting to get it but cos of the high coe .... Haha already deposit for the bike the shop ordering say no stock so needa wait for stock to arrive .... Hoping to get the bike real soon ....

Power la. Should be any day now bro don't worry.

HL Cycle Kaki Bukit bro.

thanks! got a few question lah but hope u don't mind.

wanna check how much u got it, interest rate and any hidden cost(admin bla bla bla fee) upon collecting?

and how much u downpay for this bike?

is the aftermart pipe legal bo?

cant get now lah, agent totally no more stock and really must wait as what sparkz83 said.

some bike shop carry = import de, they only give 6months warranty. I scare scare

Be happy for what you have =D