SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mt 03

sniperkiller

Hi guys! i need a personal experiences on this bike

2016 Yamaha MT-03

ENGINE TYPE liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four-valves-per cyl.

DISPLACEMENT 321cc

BORE x STROKE 68.0 x 44.1mm

COMPRESSION RATIO 11.2:1

MAXIMUM POWER 41.4 hp @ 10,750 rpm

MAXIMUM TORQUE 22 lb.-ft. @ 9,000 rpm

LUBRICATION SYSTEM Wet sump

CLUTCH TYPE Wet, Multiple Disc

CARBURETOR Fuel Injection

IGNITION SYSTEM TCI

STARTER SYSTEM Electric

TRANSMISSION SYSTEM Constant Mesh, 6-speed

FINAL TRANSMISSION Chain

FRAME Diamond

FRONT SUSPENSION SYSTEM Telescopic forks, 41.0 mm inner tube

FRONT TRAVEL 5.1 in.

CASTER ANGLE 25º

TRAIL 95mm

REAR SUSPENSION SYSTEM Swingarm

REAR TRAVEL 4.9 in.

FRONT BRAKE Hydraulic single disc, 298 mm

REAR BRAKE Hydraulic single disc, 220 mm

FRONT TIRE 110/70-17M/C (54H) Tubeless

REAR TIRE 140/70-17M/C (66H) Tubeless

OVERALL LENGTH 82.3 in.

OVERALL WIDTH 29.3 in.

OVERALL HEIGHT 40.7 in.

SEAT HEIGHT 30.7 in.

WHEELBASE 54.3 in.

MINIMUM GROUND CLEARANCE 6.3 in.

WET WEIGHT (INCLUDING FULL OIL AND FUEL TANK) 370 lb.

FUEL TANK CAPACITY 3.7 gal.

OIL TANK CAPACITY 2.5 qt.

Might be getting this bike but i wanna to knw the power of this bike, is it weak? is it worth to get?

Saw many youtube video and review abt this bike. Like not bad, i wanna hear from you guys. CARE TO SHARE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a lot of youtube reviews. I think this would be the sweet spot for singapore's congested and heavy-traffic lights road. was told my a local mechanic that it's maintenance is also almost like 2b bike but with good 42 horse power.

Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched almost all the reviews on Youtube. A lot more available but they are in Spanish or Portuguese, me no understanding.

Reviews are generally positive. I guess in SG most 2A riders will go for popular models like Super 4, 400X etc. So far I have only seen one MT-03 and it was a Msian plate. :(

full tank 14L can go up to 350km, I've tried. Fuel consumption is really good for this bike.

hi. i just bought mine and it's coming end of the month. do you know any good places to get accessories like top box rack? Wingyap quoted 200+ and i think thats abit steep. also, any tips from new owners to new owners? any facebook group i could join?

full tank 14L can go up to 350km, I've tried. Fuel consumption is really good for this bike.

feel like getting 1 le, ASPhoon quote me 9.8k for machine price. very good bike shop but expensive machine price.

1L for 25km, if I go expressway 80%,from sembawang to Toh Guan everyday and will the FC even better? TIA

Be happy for what you have =D

feel like getting 1 le, ASPhoon quote me 9.8k for machine price. very good bike shop but expensive machine price.

1L for 25km, if I go expressway 80%,from sembawang to Toh Guan everyday and will the FC even better? TIA

Fuel consumption will always be better when you ride on the expressway often due to not having to rev up and down. By how much? I dunno. 9.8k machine price is about the market rate now right? My OTR from HL Cycle is $16k. Ok la considering the slightly better 400x is about 21-22k for the ABS model and the mt-03 already has ABS and a cheaper maintenance cost (only 2 bottles of EO).

I'm still waiting for a group to form for this bike!

Fuel consumption will always be better when you ride on the expressway often due to not having to rev up and down. By how much? I dunno. 9.8k machine price is about the market rate now right? My OTR from HL Cycle is $16k. Ok la considering the slightly better 400x is about 21-22k for the ABS model and the mt-03 already has ABS and a cheaper maintenance cost (only 2 bottles of EO).

I'm still waiting for a group to form for this bike!

i not sure for cb400x some claimed can go up to 27 to 30km/l.

two bottle is quite okay, what is the recommended oil change interval ah? any idea?

my house the carkpark got 1 MT-03 race blu! phew.... love it so much and im hoping to see this can go up to 25km/L and i sure grab and go

Be happy for what you have =D

Was told by HLC the EO maintenance interval is 6k-EO, 12k, EO+Filter, 18k EO+Spark Plug so on and so forth. So basically EO is every 6k, Filter is every other EO change and spark plug every 18k. That sounds abit too long so I'll probably change about 3-5k. So you getting it?