SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

Originally posted by rae07@Jun 2 2005, 12:46 PM

myusha>> yup..i'm gonig down this evening.. should be there ard 5. you gonig anniversary??? think SK, oryx and me are going.

tanlewis>> yup..that's the one..it's stil registered under yong hua. but botak took over liao. is the skipper red and yellow? tt's for sale. it's engine sounds very smooth.

hmm... maybe if i free at that time can tag along.... :smile: as well as the scooter anniversary.. :smile:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lewis... erm... 2 cents of advice... maybe u can check the brake see if it eats anot... cos some brake kit spoil liao... no good... which is only on the right hand side... then the clutch... they say when u tilt the bike to the left or right... u will hear the meteal hit metal sound... which means no good... hahahaha... heard pple one before... like PGM 250 dry clutch... hahahaha....

Rae... I WANA DO MY HORN AND HAZARD LIGHT!!! :cry: u all forgot about me liao.... no pple mention about mi anymore... i jus come back from Batam business trip... damn tired...

S.K. ... White... Rae... Muysa... u all going for the scooter meeting ar?? waaaah... power... mi duno can go anot... my Commanding Officer duno allows anot... hahahaha...

got question for u all ... i bought the bike in march... the owner say he never change the anything before... he buy in dec... he ride for 2 mths plus... then sell to mi.... till now i have not change anything also... :cheeky: now june liao... and i have covered 5000 KM... hahahaha.... my belt still have not snap... eh...

NOW!! how many more KM do u think my belt can go??

a) less then 1000 KM....

b) between 1000 to 2000 KM...

c) between 2000 to 3000 KM

d) 3000KM and above...

winner will get a drink from me!!! hahahahaha..... :cheer:

Rae... white... S.K. when is the next DIY session?? :weep:

wah..u gonig hardcore ah?? ride till snap?? my advice..better not...u might possibly damage ur 2T pump.

my guess will be 1K to 2K. (but better change it fast...)

anyway..DIY sesson will be next week(earliest date)

You r not forgotten! Just that you quiet nowadays thats why we presume u busy! :cheeky:

i choose solution c! Hehehe Stock belt last much longer if u ride safely :smile: Bout the DIY, i anything one! But must ask boss Rae to confirm.

The scoot aniversary, i will onli go if u guys go! :smile:

Pssstt... bring along ur CO lah!!

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hi fellas,

I'm going to the Scooter anniversary meet. We can meet at Jurong Point first or Boon Lay MRT then go together...more stylo :cheeky:

I'm going to WM later around 6:30pm. Myusha, if you wanna tag along to let your bike checked by Botak, can call me.

tanlewis, is hard to tell whether a Skipper is worth buying if you have not ridden one before :smile:

You can call us to go viewing with you. Might be able to help you save some money :sweat:

rae, your screw thread fixed liao right? :smile:

Kilkenny, you go there for what o_O

Oryx, no news about the speakers yet :giddy:

Alvin, DIY this Sat is fine with me :cheer:

Anything...call me.

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Originally posted by SK I@Jun 2 2005, 05:16 PM

Oryx, no news about the speakers yet :giddy:

:gun: SK I :mad:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

lewis> check the swingarm bushing also.

how to check?

1. put the scoot on the main stand.

2. press down the kickstart all the way down.

3. now that the kickstart is perpendicular to grd,try to see if u can push the kickstart below the bike....

4. if it moves u got to get that checked.... i hope u get wat i'm trying to say here.....

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-8631.jpg

finally passed my advance theory!! woohoo!! (4th attempt liao... :sian: )

anyway..botak's place looks much better..like the back lane concept. hehe..more space for ppl to tok c*** anmd look @ bikes.

now tt my mirror's done..will go do my hazard light mod and get back to u guys on whether it works.

kilkenny>> thx for bringing me to tt free carpark. :smile:

Originally posted by myusha@Jun 3 2005, 01:16 PM

was thinking of leaving my bike at lee huat for them to change the roller n belt... shld i ?

Ah moi. Try not to leave your bike out of your sight when doing servicing unless you trust the mechanic very much.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Originally posted by rae07@Jun 3 2005, 01:29 PM

yeah...scarab's right. they might juz charge u for stuff tt's not even changed. worse still change used parts then tell u its new. :giddy:

oryx>> it's the public parking near cdc.

Wei its not free lah! I pay leh when i go for basic! :confused:

is it?? tot no need pay..hehe..

myusha>> when's sch starting?? find an evening free then go down motordiam to fix lor~ better fix b4 more prob comes in. frm wat i know...one prob usually leads to the other.

Myusha>> Hehe! Sorry for letting you smell our smoke, i thought you would ride as fast as us, but when i see behind, u gone liao! Hehehe :cheeky:

Rae>> Bro, better have ur signal lights repaired! If not, dangerous sia!

SK I>> Thanks for being such a good host! Sorry for making you taking my drink and stuffs! hehe :cheeky: It seems u getting better in repairing skippers liao ahz! :smile:

Ehz guys, i thinking of going to motordiam after work this Monday! Anybody wanna follow?? I ask his staff just now, he say can wait till 11pm leh hehe! Rae??