SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Monday evening I should be free :cheeky:

Myusha, sorry huh...today I'm setting bad example in riding :sweat:

& thanks for bringing a friend :lovestruck: :faint:

okok...going liao....if not the Mcdonald guy gonna chase me again :cheeky:

Nitez everyone :sleep:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

oryx>> juz as expected..it's fuse prob. need to change a fuse...AGAIN. i shuold be going down monday evening...after sch. tt'll be ard 5+.

SK I>> not bad an idea to use mac's free internet leh. :smile:

myusha>> when u going down botak's ah?? go on monday leh...then mini skipper outing again. :cheeky: oh ya...sorry abt dashing off with oryx and leave u behind. hhehe...i was too pre-occupied with my non-working horn/signal light. btw...nice meeting ur fren. :smile:

scarab>> do keep us posted as to when ur trip's coming up...am interested. :smile:

anyway..scooter meet's pretty fun..nice to see everyone there. thx kennyseaw for organising. all thx to this meet...i found my twin!! his name's Raymond...he's born in yr '82 and he rides a skipper as well. :smile:

Originally posted by Scarab@Jun 4 2005, 11:33 PM

Ya can wait. But all the spare parts shops close liao. So better let them know what you wanna do and get all the parts ready before going.

Wat part?? :confused:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Ops Sorry uncle, i slow abit! Understand liao! Ac5tually, no need to change part i think, just that i think something is lose but i can't tell what it is? Rae, come down with me after 10 leh! I scared lonely hehehe then can go drink kopi! :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Seems like fun today... hais... My GF with mi... not convinent to go also... hahahaha... so today no join u guys...

jus now while sending my GF hm... my bike suddenly blackout... no headlight... no brakelight... no signal... no horn... even petrol meter also not working... lucky the electricity still goes to the spark plug... mamage to reach hm with no freaking light at all... do u guys know the prob... the fuse at the front compartment is okie... where else will blow guys??

so damn sad... maybe join u all at Botak on monday... hahahaha..:cry:

ha! i'm quite an expert when it comes to fuses now. blew 3 fuses in less than a week! :sian: recheck fuses again cos there might juz be a little break which u might not notice. also check fuse at batt.

Originally posted by alvinten@Jun 5 2005, 02:44 AM

Seems like fun today... hais... My GF with mi... not convinent to go also... hahahaha... so today no join u guys...

jus now while sending my GF hm... my bike suddenly blackout... no headlight... no brakelight... no signal... no horn... even petrol meter also not working... lucky the electricity still goes to the spark plug... mamage to reach hm with no freaking light at all... do u guys know the prob... the fuse at the front compartment is okie... where else will blow guys??

so damn sad... maybe join u all at Botak on monday... hahahaha..:cry:

So sad, Hope it can be repaired hehehe! My bike's acting funny liao! :weep:

yesterday did not see kilkenny?? where he go hide?:confused:

really happy to see the skipper group, but you guys leave abit early.:cheeky:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Hehe, kilkenny busy lah! Cannot make it! Anyway, nice seeing you guyz there! :smile:

hmmm... monday night ar? gotta werk leh... not sure whether can make it not...

dunno the uncle quote me that price for the belt n roller expensive or not leh...

mini skipper outing again :sweat: got free food n drinks not :cheeky: :cheeky:

oryx>> wat's wrong with ur bike now??

mark c>> great to see all u guys there as well. will be at botak's tmr?? if so.. see ya!

alvin>> sorry wasn't much of help. guess u really gotto have ure circuitry checked. think muz be some short circuit tt's causing ur batt fuse to keep blowing.

myusha>> oryx will treat right?? hehe. :cheeky: as for price i'm not too sure man..check with oryx/ROL13?? (btw..price asking best to pm..better not post anything to shop's disadvantage here.... :smile: )

anyway guys..need to ask wat's the amp of fuses in glove compartment?? thikn i mix them up tt's y keep blowing my fuse. (perhaps give me color order and ampage)

u guys keep saying small girl but when i saw myusha its like .... warrau eh, so tall one huh?

anyway small girl, we will be going blood bank sometime end july. join us if u free then. usually a saturday morning (dunno u can wake up anot though ... :cheeky: )

and after we give blood we go fill our stomach.

any other skippers willing to donate blood? :smile:

ah leong always say ... dunno? dont do!

http://www.ibike.com.hk/08_fun/hksm/learn_a_m/ada/s_03.jpg

Originally posted by myusha@Jun 5 2005, 06:52 PM

kk rae.... i ask small boy abt the price already actually...

i put 1 red and 3 blue i think

o_O oryx realli treating? :hungry:

I treating?? :faint: I'll only be around in the evening at 11 leh cause i working! Dunno botak still open or not :sian:

Originally posted by myusha@Jun 5 2005, 06:52 PM

kk rae.... i ask small boy abt the price already actually...

i put 1 red and 3 blue i think

o_O oryx realli treating? :hungry:

oh no...my fuse's like white(25A), red(10A), blue(15A), red(10A). :faint:

oryx>> give botak a call to tell him time u r gonig down. btw..so late ah...give me a call..if not sleeping i'll ride down to kaypo. :cheeky:

lioncat>> donate blood?? hehe...where?

Originally posted by rae07@Jun 5 2005, 07:27 PM

oh no...my fuse's like white(25A), red(10A), blue(15A), red(10A). :faint:

oryx>> give botak a call to tell him time u r gonig down. btw..so late ah...give me a call..if not sleeping i'll ride down to kaypo. :cheeky:

lioncat>> donate blood?? hehe...where?

every 3 mths or so, a few of us will gather at the HSA building Blood Centre @SGH.

its just opposite the Outram MRT station so you shouldnt miss it.

hehehe .... even if you dont want to donate also can join us for the makan session.

:cheeky:

ah leong always say ... dunno? dont do!

http://www.ibike.com.hk/08_fun/hksm/learn_a_m/ada/s_03.jpg

Originally posted by myusha@Jun 5 2005, 07:53 PM

lioncat: hmm.. maybe i youngest among them all... haha

actually i would like to donate blood too... but.. hehe.. maybe i tag along see how ba..

oryx: :lol: i 10pm then off work leh..

i also 10pm off work hehe :smile:

Originally posted by myusha@Jun 5 2005, 07:58 PM

yesterday saw kenny bike... damn chio leh...

thinking of getting a X9 instead of a 2A bike when i can... haha... then get the X9 spray oso.... :sweat:

By the time, I think no more new 200cc Evo X9 liao. And good luck should you buy it cos you're gonna need it. :D

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.