SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because u haven't seen more expensive ones. and i really dislike people calling me chief.

listen more see more you will get use to it liao. :lol:

http://photos-984.friendster.com/e1/photos/48/97/3507984/1_146825384l.jpg

ADVENTURE is taking inappropriate equipment to out-of-the-way places.

expensive meh?Chris,u really nv play with imported after market stuff hor can see..1 pc front mask for YP250c frm HKG also few hundred bucks lo..pls la..plus shipping is cheap alrdy..n japan is direct fit 1..wun have holes here n there..consider it lucky if they wanna bother with u..they can simply don't give a damn..still must risk shipping..n ppl frm overseas look at sg as a place of many replicas,so they do not like to send it here also..not that we rich anot..its just that we know our stuff n know how to appreciated..being rich anot is out of the qns..u really should do your research b4 saying leh..

Ppl dun like then don't call la..aiyo..simi chief la,boss la..riders are all brothers n sisters.I created this thread not to make fun of ppl but to raise awareness abt the bike make.

Like that i whr got dare to set up Big Scooters Club SG?I really need u guys to help me out slightly more maturely when situation arises..

Peace Out

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

expensive meh?Chris,u really nv play with imported after market stuff hor can see..1 pc front mask for YP250c frm HKG also few hundred bucks lo..pls la..plus shipping is cheap alrdy..n japan is direct fit 1..wun have holes here n there..consider it lucky if they wanna bother with u..they can simply don't give a damn..still must risk shipping..n ppl frm overseas look at sg as a place of many replicas,so they do not like to send it here also..not that we rich anot..its just that we know our stuff n know how to appreciated..being rich anot is out of the qns..u really should do your research b4 saying leh..

Ppl dun like then don't call la..aiyo..simi chief la,boss la..riders are all brothers n sisters.I created this thread not to make fun of ppl but to raise awareness abt the bike make.

Like that i whr got dare to set up Big Scooters Club SG?I really need u guys to help me out slightly more maturely when situation arises..

Peace Out

agree :thumb: well said. i just lazy to type such a long story.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

listen more see more you will get use to it liao. :lol:

bro, i really dun like la.... u wan i can try it on you :lol:

TEAM RedBull Singapore

:btw: if tmr got late meet up let me know ar~ abt 1 week nv ride my XP500 alrdy.Fender Eliminator arrived alrdy and its very well made with PVD coating n its original yamaha accessories!!!!!

Waiting to fix up together with System

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Peace Out

relax relax... just joking nia. :lol:

we meant no harm. :D

if anyone feel offend, then i hereby say sorry. :sorry:

anyway, Chris i found out a way to get my stuff from Japan liao. :cheeky:

http://photos-984.friendster.com/e1/photos/48/97/3507984/1_146825384l.jpg

ADVENTURE is taking inappropriate equipment to out-of-the-way places.

Peace Out

Whether is a piece of item 'Expensive' or not, its a Subjective & Judgemental issue, its not abt doin research or not, appreciating, or quality-of-built. I seriously think everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion. No?

Do I say that you are im-mature bcos U say the stuff are cheap? No i didnt. You're entitled to yr own view (which i've never commented in your kind of way), so wat gives U the right to throw that type of comment on MY VIEW?

i've heard alot of some other Forummers commenting abt YOU outside, but i've always believed that its just YOUR character to be doing things YOUR way, no right or wrong, and i've never added to such degrading discussions about others :nono:

anyway, i also dont see how the Red-highlighted topic has anything to do with my comment on price of something, to do with your intention to set up the club & maturity issues???

we all know its jus a passing remark with no harm or bad intentions, but if U really dun like, then we dun say loh... anyway, i think for now, there's a valid justification for yr title as 'Chief', Cos you own the Biggest-CC Scooter mah... :dot: :cheeky: OK, dun like, then wont say anymore in future loh.... Mutual-respect. :deal:

Like someone else quote in this FOrum, "Respect Others, until they disRespect U" :thumb:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08

Hi all, any meet ups tonight? Call me along too... hehe... Can reach me @90258033.. Cheers... Love to meet up more scooters...

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

Hi all, any meet ups tonight? Call me along too... hehe... Can reach me @90258033.. Cheers... Love to meet up more scooters...

ya lor.. u guys meeting up tonight for any activity?

WEIZHONG

http://www.yamaha-motor.jp/mc/lineup/sportsbike/tmax/sp/index.html

Whether is a piece of item 'Expensive' or not, its a Subjective & Judgemental issue, its not abt doin research or not, appreciating, or quality-of-built. I seriously think everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion. No?

Do I say that you are im-mature bcos U say the stuff are cheap? No i didnt. You're entitled to yr own view (which i've never commented in your kind of way), so wat gives U the right to throw that type of comment on MY VIEW?

i've heard alot of some other Forummers commenting abt YOU outside, but i've always believed that its just YOUR character to be doing things YOUR way, no right or wrong, and i've never added to such degrading discussions about others :nono:

anyway, i also dont see how the Red-highlighted topic has anything to do with my comment on price of something, to do with your intention to set up the club & maturity issues???

we all know its jus a passing remark with no harm or bad intentions, but if U really dun like, then we dun say loh... anyway, i think for now, there's a valid justification for yr title as 'Chief', Cos you own the Biggest-CC Scooter mah... :dot: :cheeky: OK, dun like, then wont say anymore in future loh.... Mutual-respect. :deal:

Like someone else quote in this FOrum, "Respect Others, until they disRespect U" :thumb:

What has it gotta do with ppl making remarks of me outside??

Ok,its not a problem wad others say abt me coz i`ve heard plenty abt u too.I maybe has not has anything to do with u (The so called red highlighted topic).The stuff are expensive anot u urself know.Maybe to u not worth buying n shld wait for other to sell..maybe in this case momo.if u are unahppy abt my reply,let talk outside of the forum.no point yakking in here.i`m just trying to peace out the thread.A Small thread like this also got internal affairs. :nono: .We really don't need this.Was the main criteria of this thread when it was 1st started.U can have your point of view of course but we dun really need this.

Of course u can add to the negative comments abt me with your "Fellow Forummers".Not a Problem.

Have u never added or spread remarks of other fourummers?I tink i beg to differ,as i have heard 1st hand from u. o_O

Biggest cc = chief? hmm...ok..i tink size does matter..

Respect others till they disrespect u? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Internal Conflicts is what this thread needs last.Please 'Respect' This if u can find it within u.

Thank you very much for your co-operation.

ya lor.. u guys meeting up tonight for any activity?

Let's Organise 1 tonight then..

Sms me if any activities yes? I lessons till 9.30pm...

Honda Phantom TA200 - Sep 2005 to Jun 2008

Honda Silverwing - Jun 2008 to Jun 2009

Honda CBF150 - Jun 2009 and Beyond

Honor God, Ride Safely...

Let's see whr the majority wants to go.Mao,any ideas?or r u going in jb tonight?Cow any duty?

Let's see whr the majority wants to go.Mao,any ideas?or r u going in jb tonight?Cow any duty?

tonight got the meet up & briefing for the upcoming scooter anniversary. after that i not too free. cos my friends celebrating my birthday.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

tonight got the meet up & briefing for the upcoming scooter anniversary. after that i not too free. cos my friends celebrating my birthday.

Arhhh~ Happy Birthday!!! :angel:

Honda Phantom TA200 - Sep 2005 to Jun 2008

Honda Silverwing - Jun 2008 to Jun 2009

Honda CBF150 - Jun 2009 and Beyond

Honor God, Ride Safely...

Happy birtday bro..deceide not to crash your celebration la..so nv did went down..

thanks for the ride fellas.....

Beautiful X4..perfect condition..looks new..very very well kept!

Hi dudes, thanks for the invite last nite.. Nice outing... Hope to join more rides... cheers...

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daniel.... Old loh...

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

The X4 fast sia.. Hard time catchin up with him... He he...