Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!
Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.
Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:
- Latest Motorcycle News
- SGBikeMart / Classified Ads
- Picture/Video Gallery
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Event Calendar
- and many more!
Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.
Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!
COE till 2026 with new tyre. Akravopic pipe with cert . 3 digit number plate. New Tyre, new chain and sprocket, new brake pads. Navigation bar and many accessories. Perfect condition. Mileage 84k. Very well known bike for road trip and easy to commute in the city too. Off-road is doable as well. Top box and Hepco n becker side panniers included. Currently install PUIG tall wind shield and original wind shield give away too. Price negotiable upon viewing. viewing at sengkang. Text 96795545 /81337464. RFS : downgrading.
Tags: #Suzuki #yamaha #honda #kawasaki #ktm #ducati
Gents and Ladies,
I plan on moving to Singapore in the near future and am looking at bringing my track / race bike into Singapore with me.
What is the correct procedure for this ?
Is it a hassle or a straightforward transaction.
The bike is a BW S1000RR Model Year 2013.
As expected from a race bike, there is an aftermarket exhaust and race fairings, ad a whole bunch of other goodies.
Selling away a 2009 Suzuki V-strom DL650, COE expiring on 19 March 2019, for $3,500.
Bike has been used as my weekend bike. Looks the part when riding, as it has that "big adventure tourer" look, yet is surprisingly nimble and light. Goes through the gears effortlessly and the tall windshield and comfortable riding posture makes this a fantastic bike for a weekend cruise through Singapore and beyond.
Pics below for your viewing pleasure and consideration:
1) Matt Black colourway, with Metzeler Tourance tyres for added style and stability
2) Comes with Coocase Astra S48L box (comfortably fits two full face helmets and more)
3) Mileage at ~118,000km (previous owners were touring aficionados, myself never toured with it)
4) Well-loved by all the owners (ie, not "show room condition", few cosmetic dings and nicks, but still works and looks the part, plus, what's an adventure bike without a few battle scars, eh?)
5) Some other add-ons: Aftermarket metal belly pan, Africa Twin 750 handlebars, BeemerBuddies Comfort grips, Maddog GearComfort Ride Seat Protector, Hepco& Becker side pannier rack, Fog lights w/ switch etc.
Perfect for upgraders from Class 2A or anyone who just wants a comfortable do-it-all bike, really. Worth the upgrade, worth to renew, if you wish. And as per the bike, which is smooth and hassle-free, I'm looking for the same kind of transaction from any interested buyers.
Viewing will be done in Pasir Ris. I am contactable via PM or text at : 9two4seven3four6seven. Thank you!
Planning to take my class 2B in Jan right after my 18th Bday.
Few questions to ask :
1) Which centre to take my 2B for the fastest route to getting the license and how long it would take roughly.
2) What are the practicals really like , heard about plank balance and all but wanna know most to prep.
3) The Average amount of cash to prepare for the whole journey.
Used to ride a e-bike (not proud), haha , also always in thailand ride motor ( those vespa ) around with my family, so quite familiarised with motor controlling and all.
Planning to get the R15 v3 as a first bike haha.
- 116 replies
- 17,467 views
- 7 replies
- 806 views
- 1 reply
- 45 views
- 0 replies
- 29 views
- 0 replies
- 21 views