SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

V-Strom (650cc & 1000cc)

tranZition

So I do have the best of the best. Ok, need to study how to adjust it. It aint that hard right?

Oh yes, I would like to ask another question. How will I know if the Vee is in reserve fuel? "E" starts to blink? Last night when she had a bar left, the "E" started blinking. Anyhoo, I also suspect the gauge isn't working properly because after full top up to the brim, the gauge only had 3 bars (not full at 4 bars). Interesting...

:lol: the bike is complaining that u did not wack it hard enough!! btw i also had the same problem but it revert back after bring it for a good 100km run

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: the bike is complaining that u did not wack it hard enough!! btw i also had the same problem but it revert back after bring it for a good 100km run

Boy oh boy, now I am confused..

Dobby said! "Harry Potter must not go back to School this year. There is a plot; plot to create very terrible things"

Just ride the god damn bike la :thumb:

How is the gauge inaccuracy relevant to ride the god damn bike? I have been riding it even though it was supposed to be a weekend bike. Plus the foul weather doesn't help.

Dobby said! "Harry Potter must not go back to School this year. There is a plot; plot to create very terrible things"

I know. It's annoying if it's at high speed. I think the one on Dave's bike is adjustable tho I haven't spend time on it yet. It's the one on MO in this thread. Can't remember who was selling. If it's still not enough, I'll contact Tankee. How are you enjoying ur ride?

hey... dave did got the brackets from me. adjustment is easy, just loosen the 2 big black knobs use the bar to do the adjustments and tighten the knobs back. it done. anything pm me then.

So I do have the best of the best. Ok, need to study how to adjust it. It aint that hard right?

Oh yes, I would like to ask another question. How will I know if the Vee is in reserve fuel? "E" starts to blink? Last night when she had a bar left, the "E" started blinking. Anyhoo, I also suspect the gauge isn't working properly because after full top up to the brim, the gauge only had 3 bars (not full at 4 bars). Interesting...

it's not that it's not accurate, it normal for the vees and wees. it may be due to us filling the tank to its absolute brim, therefore causing the floater to give a slight inaccurate reading.

Hi Bro Casio,

You do have the items (Adjustable Windshield & Fork Brace) which I bought from Tank3e.

For the Petrol's Meter, I have no such problem when I top-up the bike; perhaps because I only got to top-up a few times since I took ownership? (Hardly need to top-up coz I hardly ride).

As for Clifford, please find time to go down. He is indeed a busy man but will be most willing to assist you when you meet him at his shop.

Best regards,

Dave

Bikes owned past & present:

Yamaha YZR125 / Kawazaki KDX200 / Honda XR400 / Honda Steed 400 / Honda Transalp 400 / Honda Super4 Spec II / Suzuki VStorm DL1000

Honda NC750XA

Woo been away from this forum...

Anyway guys CNY im joining a grp of other bikers to Teluk Chempedak(Pahang) and Pasir Mas(Kelantan)

Those interested to Tag along with me can sms or PM me...

Tonight Top up at 2nd link 10pm Cashcard Booth Tuas... msg me if u keen to join...

Cheers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

it's not that it's not accurate, it normal for the vees and wees. it may be due to us filling the tank to its absolute brim, therefore causing the floater to give a slight inaccurate reading.

Mine the gauge always drop one bar down eventhough I just fill up... I was concern initially but now just heck care bout it...hehe...

Eh Tankee... i still have not fix my windshield adjustor...totally have no idea how to fix sia? got any manual diagram?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

hey... dave did got the brackets from me. adjustment is easy, just loosen the 2 big black knobs use the bar to do the adjustments and tighten the knobs back. it done. anything pm me then.

thanks Tankee. will attempt it tomorrow morning. so just the two black knobs. if I hv difficulty, I'll PM you.

thanks Tankee. will attempt it tomorrow morning. so just the two black knobs. if I hv difficulty, I'll PM you.

Haha, it's true. my bike complained to me.

just went to k & t yesterday to change my starter switch plus normal servicing.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Any of you interested to get an A series plate number?

i have, AV135S for sale. please offer or advice on how much can this number fetch.

it comes with 1979 Vespa.

please pm me your offer or how much u think i should sell this vespa.

your help is much appreciated. thanks.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/red0x/7-1.jpg

Never Shy To Use Your Horn

Any of you interested to get an A series plate number?

i have, AV135S for sale. please offer or advice on how much can this number fetch.

it comes with 1979 Vespa.

please pm me your offer or how much u think i should sell this vespa.

your help is much appreciated. thanks.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/red0x/7-1.jpg

Never Shy To Use Your Horn

Mine the gauge always drop one bar down eventhough I just fill up... I was concern initially but now just heck care bout it...hehe...

Eh Tankee... i still have not fix my windshield adjustor...totally have no idea how to fix sia? got any manual diagram?

i dont have screws liao... can u pls take a photo of the screws and the brackets then i tell u what screws go to where...

i'm stuck with material selection, coz different aluminium have to use different cutting process... where are u stuck at?

I am stuck wif the lower bracket to fasten the side stand and and exhaust to the skid plate...no main stand to lift to bike for better measurement. As of material, i have decided to go for 1mm s/s and welded to the sides...still waitign for the prototype to be out of the metal mill before i noe how tough it can be

marine tech 2nd level

bras basar plaza

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

this i got to see

V-strom 1k

Dr 200